de
Home » H2H

Reading U21 vs. Newcastle U21 Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 20:00:00

Last 10 Results from Reading U21 and the last 10 Results from Newcastle U21

Reading U21
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-12
G
Fulham U21
2-2
18-01-08
H
Brighton & Hove Albion U21
2-1
17-12-18
H
Southampton U21
1-1
17-11-26
G
Stoke U21
2-3
17-11-20
G
Newcastle U21
4-1
17-10-30
G
West Bromwich U21
0-2
17-10-23
H
Aston Villa U21
3-2
17-10-15
G
Middlesbrough U21
3-4
17-09-25
H
Norwich U21
2-2
17-09-18
G
Wolverhampton U21
1-2
Newcastle U21
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-14
G
Norwich U21
4-3
17-12-08
H
West Bromwich U21
2-0
17-11-24
G
Fulham U21
3-0
17-11-20
H
Reading U21
4-1
17-10-30
G
Aston Villa U21
6-0
17-10-20
H
Blackburn U21
0-2
17-10-16
G
Southampton U21
6-2
17-09-25
H
Wolverhampton U21
0-1
17-09-18
G
Brighton & Hove Albion U21
0-0
17-09-11
H
Norwich U21
2-2

History between Reading U21 and Newcastle U21 in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-20
Newcastle U21
Reading U21
4-1
Premier League Two Division 2
15-01-24
Reading U21
Newcastle U21
4-3
Premier League U21 Division B
13-08-12
Reading U21
Newcastle U21
4-2
Premier League U21
13-03-18
Reading U21
Newcastle U21
1-1
Premier League U21 second Stage Qualification Tier 2
13-01-30
Newcastle U21
Reading U21
0-3
Premier League U21 second Stage Qualification Tier 2

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Reading U21 vs. Newcastle U21

In the last 14 games Reading U21 played 12 games Over 2.5.
Reading U21 have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 13 games Newcastle U21 played 8 games Over 2.5.
Newcastle U21 have an Goal difference from 6:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 73.63% chance that Reading U21 and Newcastle U21 scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Reading U21 vs. Newcastle U21

Reading U21 6-3-1
In last 10 games Reading U21 won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw

Newcastle U21 2-2-6
In last 10 games Newcastle U21 won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw.

Reading U21 - Newcastle U21 (60-25-15)
In this game the chance that Reading U21 wins is 60%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Newcastle U21 to win this game is 15%

Form in last 6 Games from Reading U21 and Newcastle U21

Last 6 Events At Home

Reading U21 (1-1-0 and 3:2 goals)
Reading U21 have won from the last 4 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Newcastle U21 (3-0-0 and 6:3 goals)
Newcastle U21 have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Reading U21 (2-1-1 and 8:8 goals)
Reading U21 have won from the last 4 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 8 goals and get 7 points.

Newcastle U21 (0-0-3 and 3:13 goals)
Newcastle U21 have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 13 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Reading U21 (3-2-1 and 11:10 goals)
Reading U21 have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 10 goals and get 11 points.

Newcastle U21 (3-0-3 and 9:16 goals)
Newcastle U21 has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 16 goals and get 9 points.

Form in Premier League Two Division 2 from Reading U21 and Newcastle U21

Premier League Two Division 2 Form As A Host

Reading U21 (3-2-1 and 13:12 goals)
Reading U21 have won from the last 6 games at Home in the Premier League Two Division 2 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 12 goals and get 11 points.

Newcastle U21 (2-1-2 and 8:6 goals)
Newcastle U21 have won from the last 5 games at Home in the Premier League Two Division 2 2, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 6 goals and get 7 points.

Premier League Two Division 2 Form As A Guest

Reading U21 (5-1-2 and 16:17 goals)
Reading U21 have won from the last 8 games away in the Premier League Two Division 2 5, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 17 goals and get 16 points.

Newcastle U21 (2-1-5 and 13:23 goals)
Newcastle U21 have won from the last 8 games away in the Premier League Two Division 2 2, draws in 1 games and lost 5. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 23 goals and get 7 points.

Premier League Two Division 2 Form Total As Guest Or Host

Reading U21 (8-3-3 and 29:29 goals)
Reading U21 have won from the last 14 games overall in the Premier League Two Division 2 8, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 29 to 29 goals and get 27 points.

Newcastle U21 (4-2-7 and 21:29 goals)
Newcastle U21 have won from the last 13 games overall in the Premier League Two Division 2 4, draws in 2 games and lost 7. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 29 goals and get 14 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Premier League Two Division 2)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Reading U21
Reading U21 won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Newcastle U21
Newcastle U21 won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Reading U21
Reading U21 won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Newcastle U21
Newcastle U21 won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Premier League Two Division 2)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 6 games as Home Team Reading U21 played 5 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 5 games as Home Team Newcastle U21 played 2 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Reading U21 played 7 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Newcastle U21 played 8 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 14 games overall in the Premier League Two Division 2 Reading U21 played 12 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 13 games overall in the Premier League Two Division 2 Newcastle U21 played 13 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Premier League Two Division 2)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win