de
Home » H2H

Everton U21 vs. Liverpool U21 Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 20:00:00

Last 10 Results from Everton U21 and the last 10 Results from Liverpool U21

Everton U21
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-15
G
Tottenham U21
1-2
17-12-11
G
Leicester U21
2-1
17-11-27
H
Manchester United U21
0-0
17-11-18
G
Liverpool U21
4-0
17-10-27
G
Swansea U21
1-2
17-10-20
H
Sunderland U21
0-1
17-10-13
G
Manchester City U21
0-3
17-09-25
H
Arsenal U21
4-2
17-09-18
G
Derby U21
0-1
17-09-10
H
Tottenham U21
4-1
Liverpool U21
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
Derby U21
1-0
18-01-12
G
Manchester City U21
3-2
17-12-15
H
Swansea U21
1-3
17-12-10
G
Sunderland U21
1-4
17-11-25
G
Chelsea U21
1-3
17-11-18
H
Everton U21
4-0
17-10-29
H
Leicester U21
1-2
17-10-23
G
Manchester United U21
1-3
17-10-16
G
Derby U21
2-0
17-09-22
H
Tottenham U21
4-2

History between Everton U21 and Liverpool U21 in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-18
Liverpool U21
Everton U21
4-0
Premier League Two Division 1
17-05-08
Everton U21
Liverpool U21
1-2
Premier League Two Division 1
16-10-23
Liverpool U21
Everton U21
2-0
Premier League Two Division 1
15-12-06
Liverpool U21
Everton U21
1-3
Premier League U21 Division 1
15-08-19
Everton U21
Liverpool U21
3-3
Premier League U21 Division 1
15-04-30
Everton U21
Liverpool U21
1-3
Premier League U21 Division A
15-03-09
Liverpool U21
Everton U21
2-1
Premier League U21 Division A
14-04-14
Everton U21
Liverpool U21
1-1
Premier League U21

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Everton U21 vs. Liverpool U21

In the last 13 games Everton U21 played 8 games Over 2.5.
Everton U21 have an Goal difference from 0:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 15 games Liverpool U21 played 10 games Over 2.5.
Liverpool U21 have an Goal difference from 6:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 64.1% chance that Everton U21 and Liverpool U21 scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Everton U21 vs. Liverpool U21

Everton U21 6-1-3
In last 10 games Everton U21 won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw

Liverpool U21 6-0-4
In last 10 games Liverpool U21 won 6 games, lost 4 games and played 0 games draw.

Everton U21 - Liverpool U21 (50-5-45)
In this game the chance that Everton U21 wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 5% and the chance for Liverpool U21 to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Everton U21 and Liverpool U21

Last 6 Events At Home

Everton U21 (0-1-1 and 0:1 goals)
Everton U21 have won from the last 4 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 1 goals and get 1 points.

Liverpool U21 (3-0-0 and 6:3 goals)
Liverpool U21 have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Everton U21 (2-0-2 and 5:8 goals)
Everton U21 have won from the last 4 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 8 goals and get 6 points.

Liverpool U21 (2-0-1 and 9:5 goals)
Liverpool U21 have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Everton U21 (2-1-3 and 5:9 goals)
Everton U21 have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 9 goals and get 7 points.

Liverpool U21 (5-0-1 and 15:8 goals)
Liverpool U21 has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 8 goals and get 15 points.

Form in Premier League Two Division 1 from Everton U21 and Liverpool U21

Premier League Two Division 1 Form As A Host

Everton U21 (2-1-2 and 8:5 goals)
Everton U21 have won from the last 5 games at Home in the Premier League Two Division 1 2, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 5 goals and get 7 points.

Liverpool U21 (5-0-2 and 15:7 goals)
Liverpool U21 have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Premier League Two Division 1 5, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 7 goals and get 15 points.

Premier League Two Division 1 Form As A Guest

Everton U21 (5-1-2 and 12:8 goals)
Everton U21 have won from the last 8 games away in the Premier League Two Division 1 5, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 8 goals and get 16 points.

Liverpool U21 (6-0-2 and 18:9 goals)
Liverpool U21 have won from the last 8 games away in the Premier League Two Division 1 6, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 9 goals and get 18 points.

Premier League Two Division 1 Form Total As Guest Or Host

Everton U21 (7-2-4 and 20:13 goals)
Everton U21 have won from the last 13 games overall in the Premier League Two Division 1 7, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 13 goals and get 23 points.

Liverpool U21 (11-0-4 and 33:16 goals)
Liverpool U21 have won from the last 15 games overall in the Premier League Two Division 1 11, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 33 to 16 goals and get 33 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Premier League Two Division 1)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Everton U21
Everton U21 won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Liverpool U21
Liverpool U21 won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Everton U21
Everton U21 won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Liverpool U21
Liverpool U21 won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Premier League Two Division 1)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 5 games as Home Team Everton U21 played 2 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Home Team Liverpool U21 played 5 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Everton U21 played 6 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Liverpool U21 played 8 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 13 games overall in the Premier League Two Division 1 Everton U21 played 8 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 15 games overall in the Premier League Two Division 1 Liverpool U21 played 15 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Premier League Two Division 1)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win