de
Home » H2H

Derby U21 vs. West Ham U21 Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 20:00:00

Last 10 Results from Derby U21 and the last 10 Results from West Ham U21

Derby U21
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
G
Liverpool U21
1-0
18-01-15
H
Swansea U21
3-3
18-01-07
G
Sunderland U21
2-1
17-12-15
G
Arsenal U21
3-3
17-11-24
H
Leicester U21
0-2
17-11-17
G
West Ham U21
1-5
17-10-27
H
Tottenham U21
1-0
17-10-21
G
Manchester City U21
4-1
17-10-16
H
Liverpool U21
2-0
17-09-22
G
Manchester United U21
1-2
West Ham U21
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-12
H
Leicester U21
0-0
18-01-08
G
Manchester United U21
0-3
17-11-24
G
Arsenal U21
3-0
17-11-17
H
Derby U21
1-5
17-10-28
H
Manchester City U21
2-1
17-10-22
G
Chelsea U21
0-0
17-10-15
H
Manchester United U21
4-2
17-09-24
G
Sunderland U21
1-2
17-09-18
H
Liverpool U21
0-2
17-09-11
G
Leicester U21
3-1

History between Derby U21 and West Ham U21 in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-17
West Ham U21
Derby U21
1-5
Premier League Two Division 1
16-02-01
Derby U21
West Ham U21
1-1
Premier League U21 Division 2
15-11-23
West Ham U21
Derby U21
3-2
Premier League U21 Division 2

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Derby U21 vs. West Ham U21

In the last 15 games Derby U21 played 8 games Over 2.5.
Derby U21 have an Goal difference from 3:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 13 games West Ham U21 played 9 games Over 2.5.
West Ham U21 have an Goal difference from 3:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 61.28% chance that Derby U21 and West Ham U21 scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Derby U21 vs. West Ham U21

Derby U21 4-2-4
In last 10 games Derby U21 won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw

West Ham U21 4-2-4
In last 10 games West Ham U21 won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.

Derby U21 - West Ham U21 (40-20-40)
In this game the chance that Derby U21 wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for West Ham U21 to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Derby U21 and West Ham U21

Last 6 Events At Home

Derby U21 (0-1-1 and 3:5 goals)
Derby U21 have won from the last 4 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 1 points.

West Ham U21 (2-1-0 and 3:6 goals)
West Ham U21 have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Derby U21 (1-1-2 and 9:7 goals)
Derby U21 have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 7 goals and get 4 points.

West Ham U21 (1-1-1 and 3:3 goals)
West Ham U21 have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Derby U21 (1-2-3 and 12:12 goals)
Derby U21 have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 12 goals and get 5 points.

West Ham U21 (3-2-1 and 6:9 goals)
West Ham U21 has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 9 goals and get 11 points.

Form in Premier League Two Division 1 from Derby U21 and West Ham U21

Premier League Two Division 1 Form As A Host

Derby U21 (3-1-3 and 10:9 goals)
Derby U21 have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Premier League Two Division 1 3, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 9 goals and get 10 points.

West Ham U21 (3-2-2 and 12:12 goals)
West Ham U21 have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Premier League Two Division 1 3, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 12 goals and get 11 points.

Premier League Two Division 1 Form As A Guest

Derby U21 (2-1-5 and 14:19 goals)
Derby U21 have won from the last 8 games away in the Premier League Two Division 1 2, draws in 1 games and lost 5. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 19 goals and get 7 points.

West Ham U21 (3-1-2 and 9:9 goals)
West Ham U21 have won from the last 6 games away in the Premier League Two Division 1 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 9 goals and get 10 points.

Premier League Two Division 1 Form Total As Guest Or Host

Derby U21 (5-2-8 and 24:28 goals)
Derby U21 have won from the last 15 games overall in the Premier League Two Division 1 5, draws in 2 games and lost 8. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 24 to 28 goals and get 17 points.

West Ham U21 (6-3-4 and 21:21 goals)
West Ham U21 have won from the last 13 games overall in the Premier League Two Division 1 6, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 21 goals and get 21 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Premier League Two Division 1)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Derby U21
Derby U21 won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

West Ham U21
West Ham U21 won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Derby U21
Derby U21 won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

West Ham U21
West Ham U21 won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Premier League Two Division 1)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team Derby U21 played 2 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Home Team West Ham U21 played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Derby U21 played 6 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games as Away Team West Ham U21 played 6 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 15 games overall in the Premier League Two Division 1 Derby U21 played 8 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 13 games overall in the Premier League Two Division 1 West Ham U21 played 13 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Premier League Two Division 1)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win