de
Home » H2H

Cordoba B vs. Villanovense Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 18:00:00

Last 10 Results from Cordoba B and the last 10 Results from Villanovense

Cordoba B
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
G
Granada B
1-0
18-01-21
H
San Fernando CD
0-3
18-01-14
G
Marbella
4-1
18-01-07
H
Extremadura
3-4
17-12-17
G
Mérida UD
0-0
17-12-07
H
Villanovense
2-0
17-12-03
G
Costa Calida
2-1
17-11-27
H
Melilla
2-0
17-11-19
G
CD El Ejido 2012
2-0
17-11-12
H
Huelva
0-1
Villanovense
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
G
Moratalla
0-0
18-01-21
H
Las Palmas B
0-0
18-01-14
G
Granada B
3-1
18-01-07
H
San Fernando CD
0-0
17-12-17
H
Marbella
0-4
17-12-07
G
Cordoba B
2-0
17-12-03
H
Mérida UD
0-0
17-11-26
H
Extremadura
1-0
17-11-19
G
Costa Calida
0-0
17-11-12
H
Melilla
1-0

History between Cordoba B and Villanovense in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Cordoba B
Villanovense
2-0
Segunda B Group IV
17-02-19
Cordoba B
Villanovense
0-1
Segunda B Group IV
16-10-02
Villanovense
Cordoba B
2-1
Segunda B Group IV
15-04-26
Villanovense
Cordoba B
3-0
Segunda B Group IV
14-12-07
Cordoba B
Villanovense
0-2
Segunda B Group IV

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Cordoba B vs. Villanovense

In the last 23 games Cordoba B played 10 games Over 2.5.
Cordoba B have an Goal difference from 5:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 23 games Villanovense played 5 games Over 2.5.
Villanovense have an Goal difference from 0:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 32.61% chance that Cordoba B and Villanovense scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Cordoba B vs. Villanovense

Cordoba B 2-1-7
In last 10 games Cordoba B won 2 games, lost 7 games and played 1 games draw

Villanovense 2-5-3
In last 10 games Villanovense won 2 games, lost 3 games and played 5 games draw.

Cordoba B - Villanovense (25-30-45)
In this game the chance that Cordoba B wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Villanovense to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Cordoba B and Villanovense

Last 6 Events At Home

Cordoba B (1-0-2 and 5:7 goals)
Cordoba B have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 7 goals and get 3 points.

Villanovense (1-2-0 and 0:4 goals)
Villanovense have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 4 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Cordoba B (0-1-2 and 1:5 goals)
Cordoba B have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 5 goals and get 1 points.

Villanovense (0-1-2 and 1:5 goals)
Villanovense have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 5 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Cordoba B (1-1-4 and 6:12 goals)
Cordoba B have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 12 goals and get 4 points.

Villanovense (1-3-2 and 1:9 goals)
Villanovense has won from the last 6 games overall 1, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 9 goals and get 6 points.

Form in Segunda B Group IV from Cordoba B and Villanovense

Segunda B Group IV Form As A Host

Cordoba B (3-4-4 and 14:15 goals)
Cordoba B have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Segunda B Group IV 3, draws in 4 games and lost 4. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 15 goals and get 13 points.

Villanovense (5-5-2 and 8:8 goals)
Villanovense have won from the last 12 games at Home in the Segunda B Group IV 5, draws in 5 games and lost 2. In this 12 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 8 goals and get 20 points.

Segunda B Group IV Form As A Guest

Cordoba B (2-4-6 and 14:18 goals)
Cordoba B have won from the last 12 games away in the Segunda B Group IV 2, draws in 4 games and lost 6. In this 12 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 18 goals and get 10 points.

Villanovense (0-6-5 and 5:14 goals)
Villanovense have won from the last 11 games away in the Segunda B Group IV 0, draws in 6 games and lost 5. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 14 goals and get 6 points.

Segunda B Group IV Form Total As Guest Or Host

Cordoba B (5-8-10 and 28:33 goals)
Cordoba B have won from the last 23 games overall in the Segunda B Group IV 5, draws in 8 games and lost 10. In this 23 games they have a goal difference from 28 to 33 goals and get 23 points.

Villanovense (5-11-7 and 13:22 goals)
Villanovense have won from the last 23 games overall in the Segunda B Group IV 5, draws in 11 games and lost 7. In this 23 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 22 goals and get 26 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Segunda B Group IV)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Cordoba B
Cordoba B won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Villanovense
Villanovense won the last 10 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Cordoba B
Cordoba B won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Villanovense
Villanovense won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 11 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Segunda B Group IV)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 11 games as Home Team Cordoba B played 4 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 12 games as Home Team Villanovense played 1 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 12 games as Away Team Cordoba B played 6 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Away Team Villanovense played 11 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 23 games overall in the Segunda B Group IV Cordoba B played 10 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

In the last 23 games overall in the Segunda B Group IV Villanovense played 23 games Over 2.5 and 18 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Segunda B Group IV)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win