de
Home » H2H

Valladolid vs. Alcorcon Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 18:00:00

Last 10 Results from Valladolid and the last 10 Results from Alcorcon

Valladolid
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
G
Tenerife
0-0
18-01-20
H
Sevilla Atletico
1-0
18-01-13
G
Barcelona B
0-1
18-01-07
G
Osasuna
4-2
17-12-19
H
Real Zaragoza
3-2
17-12-16
H
La Hoya Deportiva
3-0
17-12-09
G
Albacete
2-1
17-12-03
H
Numancia
2-3
17-11-28
G
CD Leganés
1-0
17-11-25
G
Cádiz
1-0
Alcorcon
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
G
Albacete
2-0
18-01-21
H
Cádiz
1-0
18-01-13
G
Gijon
3-0
18-01-06
G
Reus
1-1
17-12-22
H
Almeria
2-0
17-12-17
G
Rayo Vallecano
2-1
17-12-09
H
Huesca
1-1
17-12-03
G
Leonesa
2-2
17-11-25
H
Sevilla Atletico
0-0
17-11-19
G
Osasuna
2-3

History between Valladolid and Alcorcon in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Valladolid
Alcorcon
4-0
Segunda Division
17-03-19
Alcorcon
Valladolid
1-2
Segunda Division
16-10-08
Valladolid
Alcorcon
2-0
Segunda Division
16-01-30
Alcorcon
Valladolid
0-0
Segunda Division
15-08-30
Valladolid
Alcorcon
2-0
Segunda Division
15-02-15
Valladolid
Alcorcon
1-0
Segunda Division
12-06-16
Valladolid
Alcorcon
1-1
LIGA Adelante playoff
12-06-13
Alcorcon
Valladolid
0-1
LIGA Adelante playoff
12-05-27
Alcorcon
Valladolid
2-2
LIGA Adelante
12-01-14
Valladolid
Alcorcon
1-1
LIGA Adelante

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Valladolid vs. Alcorcon

In the last 24 games Valladolid played 16 games Over 2.5.
Valladolid have an Goal difference from 7:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 24 games Alcorcon played 9 games Over 2.5.
Alcorcon have an Goal difference from 3:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 52.08% chance that Valladolid and Alcorcon scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Valladolid vs. Alcorcon

Valladolid 4-1-5
In last 10 games Valladolid won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw

Alcorcon 3-4-3
In last 10 games Alcorcon won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw.

Valladolid - Alcorcon (35-25-40)
In this game the chance that Valladolid wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Alcorcon to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Valladolid and Alcorcon

Last 6 Events At Home

Valladolid (3-0-0 and 7:2 goals)
Valladolid have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Alcorcon (2-0-0 and 3:0 goals)
Alcorcon have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 0 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Valladolid (1-1-1 and 3:4 goals)
Valladolid have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Alcorcon (0-1-3 and 2:8 goals)
Alcorcon have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 8 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Valladolid (4-1-1 and 10:6 goals)
Valladolid have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 6 goals and get 13 points.

Alcorcon (2-1-3 and 5:8 goals)
Alcorcon has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 8 goals and get 7 points.

Form in Segunda Division from Valladolid and Alcorcon

Segunda Division Form As A Host

Valladolid (8-1-3 and 27:15 goals)
Valladolid have won from the last 12 games at Home in the Segunda Division 8, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 12 games they have a goal difference from 27 to 15 goals and get 25 points.

Alcorcon (4-5-2 and 10:6 goals)
Alcorcon have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Segunda Division 4, draws in 5 games and lost 2. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 6 goals and get 17 points.

Segunda Division Form As A Guest

Valladolid (2-5-5 and 15:21 goals)
Valladolid have won from the last 12 games away in the Segunda Division 2, draws in 5 games and lost 5. In this 12 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 21 goals and get 11 points.

Alcorcon (3-3-7 and 11:24 goals)
Alcorcon have won from the last 13 games away in the Segunda Division 3, draws in 3 games and lost 7. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 24 goals and get 12 points.

Segunda Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Valladolid (10-6-8 and 42:36 goals)
Valladolid have won from the last 24 games overall in the Segunda Division 10, draws in 6 games and lost 8. In this 24 games they have a goal difference from 42 to 36 goals and get 36 points.

Alcorcon (7-8-9 and 21:30 goals)
Alcorcon have won from the last 24 games overall in the Segunda Division 7, draws in 8 games and lost 9. In this 24 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 30 goals and get 29 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Segunda Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Valladolid
Valladolid won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Alcorcon
Alcorcon won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Valladolid
Valladolid won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Alcorcon
Alcorcon won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Segunda Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 12 games as Home Team Valladolid played 10 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Home Team Alcorcon played 1 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 12 games as Away Team Valladolid played 6 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 13 games as Away Team Alcorcon played 13 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 24 games overall in the Segunda Division Valladolid played 16 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 24 games overall in the Segunda Division Alcorcon played 24 games Over 2.5 and 15 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Segunda Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win