de
Home » H2H

Osasuna vs. Albacete Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 20:00:00

Last 10 Results from Osasuna and the last 10 Results from Albacete

Osasuna
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-18
H
Gimnastic
0-2
18-01-14
G
Sevilla Atletico
0-1
18-01-07
H
Valladolid
4-2
17-12-20
G
La Hoya Deportiva
0-1
17-12-16
H
Numancia
2-2
17-12-10
G
Oviedo
1-0
17-11-26
G
Lugo
1-0
17-11-19
H
Alcorcon
2-3
17-11-10
G
Cordoba
0-1
17-11-05
H
Granada
0-0
Albacete
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-14
H
Granada
2-1
18-01-07
H
Tenerife
1-2
17-12-19
G
Barcelona B
0-1
17-12-16
H
Real Zaragoza
0-0
17-12-09
H
Valladolid
2-1
17-12-03
G
Cádiz
2-0
17-11-26
H
Gijon
2-2
17-11-18
G
Reus
1-1
17-11-11
H
Almeria
2-0
17-11-04
G
Rayo Vallecano
1-1

History between Osasuna and Albacete in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Osasuna
Albacete
1-0
Segunda Division
17-09-07
Osasuna
Albacete
3-2
Copa del Rey
16-03-19
Albacete
Osasuna
3-1
Segunda Division
15-10-17
Osasuna
Albacete
1-0
Segunda Division
15-04-25
Osasuna
Albacete
2-1
Segunda Division
14-11-23
Albacete
Osasuna
2-0
Segunda Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Osasuna vs. Albacete

In the last 22 games Osasuna played 7 games Over 2.5.
Osasuna have an Goal difference from 6:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 22 games Albacete played 10 games Over 2.5.
Albacete have an Goal difference from 5:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 38.64% chance that Osasuna and Albacete scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Osasuna vs. Albacete

Osasuna 4-2-4
In last 10 games Osasuna won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw

Albacete 4-4-2
In last 10 games Albacete won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw.

Osasuna - Albacete (30-30-40)
In this game the chance that Osasuna wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Albacete to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Osasuna and Albacete

Last 6 Events At Home

Osasuna (1-1-1 and 6:6 goals)
Osasuna have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 6 goals and get 4 points.

Albacete (3-1-0 and 5:4 goals)
Albacete have won from the last 4 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 10 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Osasuna (2-0-1 and 2:1 goals)
Osasuna have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 6 points.

Albacete (1-0-1 and 1:2 goals)
Albacete have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Osasuna (3-1-2 and 8:7 goals)
Osasuna have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 7 goals and get 10 points.

Albacete (4-1-1 and 6:6 goals)
Albacete has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 6 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Segunda Division from Osasuna and Albacete

Segunda Division Form As A Host

Osasuna (4-5-2 and 17:14 goals)
Osasuna have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Segunda Division 4, draws in 5 games and lost 2. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 14 goals and get 17 points.

Albacete (6-3-3 and 15:13 goals)
Albacete have won from the last 12 games at Home in the Segunda Division 6, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 12 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 13 goals and get 21 points.

Segunda Division Form As A Guest

Osasuna (5-3-3 and 10:5 goals)
Osasuna have won from the last 11 games away in the Segunda Division 5, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 5 goals and get 18 points.

Albacete (1-4-5 and 5:14 goals)
Albacete have won from the last 10 games away in the Segunda Division 1, draws in 4 games and lost 5. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 14 goals and get 7 points.

Segunda Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Osasuna (9-8-5 and 27:19 goals)
Osasuna have won from the last 22 games overall in the Segunda Division 9, draws in 8 games and lost 5. In this 22 games they have a goal difference from 27 to 19 goals and get 35 points.

Albacete (7-7-8 and 20:27 goals)
Albacete have won from the last 22 games overall in the Segunda Division 7, draws in 7 games and lost 8. In this 22 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 27 goals and get 28 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Segunda Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Osasuna
Osasuna won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Albacete
Albacete won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Osasuna
Osasuna won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Albacete
Albacete won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 9 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Segunda Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 11 games as Home Team Osasuna played 5 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 12 games as Home Team Albacete played 8 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 11 games as Away Team Osasuna played 2 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Away Team Albacete played 10 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 22 games overall in the Segunda Division Osasuna played 7 games Over 2.5 and 15 games under 2.5

In the last 22 games overall in the Segunda Division Albacete played 22 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Segunda Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win