de
Home » H2H

Lugo vs. Cordoba Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 16:00:00

Last 10 Results from Lugo and the last 10 Results from Cordoba

Lugo
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Reus
0-1
18-01-07
G
Almeria
1-0
17-12-22
H
Rayo Vallecano
1-2
17-12-17
G
Huesca
3-0
17-12-10
H
Leonesa
3-1
17-12-03
G
Sevilla Atletico
1-1
17-11-26
H
Osasuna
1-0
17-11-18
G
La Hoya Deportiva
1-2
17-11-12
H
Numancia
0-1
17-11-05
G
Oviedo
3-2
Cordoba
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-14
G
Cádiz
2-0
18-01-06
G
Gijon
3-2
17-12-20
H
Reus
5-0
17-12-16
G
Almeria
1-0
17-12-10
H
Rayo Vallecano
2-2
17-12-02
G
Huesca
3-1
17-11-26
H
Leonesa
2-2
17-11-19
G
Sevilla Atletico
1-1
17-11-10
H
Osasuna
0-1
17-11-04
G
La Hoya Deportiva
1-0

History between Lugo and Cordoba in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Lugo
Cordoba
2-0
Segunda Division
17-02-04
Lugo
Cordoba
1-0
Segunda Division
16-09-02
Cordoba
Lugo
3-3
Segunda Division
16-03-13
Cordoba
Lugo
1-2
Segunda Division
15-10-11
Lugo
Cordoba
1-2
Segunda Division
15-09-09
Cordoba
Lugo
0-1
Copa del Rey
14-03-16
Cordoba
Lugo
1-1
LIGA Adelante
13-10-12
Lugo
Cordoba
1-0
LIGA Adelante
13-02-03
Cordoba
Lugo
1-0
LIGA Adelante
12-09-01
Lugo
Cordoba
1-1
LIGA Adelante

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Lugo vs. Cordoba

In the last 22 games Lugo played 8 games Over 2.5.
Lugo have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 22 games Cordoba played 13 games Over 2.5.
Cordoba have an Goal difference from 7:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 47.73% chance that Lugo and Cordoba scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Lugo vs. Cordoba

Lugo 4-1-5
In last 10 games Lugo won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw

Cordoba 1-3-6
In last 10 games Cordoba won 1 games, lost 6 games and played 3 games draw.

Lugo - Cordoba (50-20-30)
In this game the chance that Lugo wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Cordoba to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Lugo and Cordoba

Last 6 Events At Home

Lugo (1-0-1 and 4:3 goals)
Lugo have won from the last 4 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Cordoba (1-1-0 and 7:2 goals)
Cordoba have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Lugo (1-1-2 and 2:5 goals)
Lugo have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 4 points.

Cordoba (0-0-4 and 3:9 goals)
Cordoba have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 9 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Lugo (2-1-3 and 6:8 goals)
Lugo have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 8 goals and get 7 points.

Cordoba (1-1-4 and 10:11 goals)
Cordoba has won from the last 6 games overall 1, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 11 goals and get 4 points.

Form in Segunda Division from Lugo and Cordoba

Segunda Division Form As A Host

Lugo (6-1-3 and 11:6 goals)
Lugo have won from the last 10 games at Home in the Segunda Division 6, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 6 goals and get 19 points.

Cordoba (3-3-4 and 18:15 goals)
Cordoba have won from the last 10 games at Home in the Segunda Division 3, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 15 goals and get 12 points.

Segunda Division Form As A Guest

Lugo (5-2-5 and 12:16 goals)
Lugo have won from the last 12 games away in the Segunda Division 5, draws in 2 games and lost 5. In this 12 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 16 goals and get 17 points.

Cordoba (1-1-10 and 9:26 goals)
Cordoba have won from the last 12 games away in the Segunda Division 1, draws in 1 games and lost 10. In this 12 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 26 goals and get 4 points.

Segunda Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Lugo (11-3-8 and 23:22 goals)
Lugo have won from the last 22 games overall in the Segunda Division 11, draws in 3 games and lost 8. In this 22 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 22 goals and get 36 points.

Cordoba (4-4-14 and 27:41 goals)
Cordoba have won from the last 22 games overall in the Segunda Division 4, draws in 4 games and lost 14. In this 22 games they have a goal difference from 27 to 41 goals and get 16 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Segunda Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Lugo
Lugo won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Cordoba
Cordoba won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Lugo
Lugo won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 5 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Cordoba
Cordoba won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 11 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Segunda Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 10 games as Home Team Lugo played 3 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Home Team Cordoba played 7 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 12 games as Away Team Lugo played 5 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 12 games as Away Team Cordoba played 12 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 22 games overall in the Segunda Division Lugo played 8 games Over 2.5 and 14 games under 2.5

In the last 22 games overall in the Segunda Division Cordoba played 22 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Segunda Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win