de
Home » H2H

Rayo Vallecano vs. Almeria Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 21:00:00

Last 10 Results from Rayo Vallecano and the last 10 Results from Almeria

Rayo Vallecano
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
H
La Hoya Deportiva
5-1
18-01-21
G
Numancia
0-0
18-01-12
H
Oviedo
2-2
18-01-06
H
Gimnastic
2-3
17-12-22
G
Lugo
1-2
17-12-17
H
Alcorcon
2-1
17-12-10
G
Cordoba
2-2
17-12-02
H
Granada
1-0
17-11-24
G
Tenerife
2-2
17-11-19
H
Barcelona B
1-0
Almeria
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
Numancia
0-0
18-01-20
G
Oviedo
2-1
18-01-13
H
Gimnastic
1-1
18-01-07
H
Lugo
1-0
17-12-22
G
Alcorcon
2-0
17-12-16
H
Cordoba
1-0
17-12-08
G
Granada
3-2
17-12-03
H
Tenerife
2-1
17-11-26
G
Barcelona B
1-1
17-11-17
H
Real Zaragoza
3-0

History between Rayo Vallecano and Almeria in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Rayo Vallecano
Almeria
1-0
Segunda Division
17-02-05
Rayo Vallecano
Almeria
1-0
Segunda Division
16-09-06
Almeria
Rayo Vallecano
0-2
Copa del Rey
16-09-03
Almeria
Rayo Vallecano
3-0
Segunda Division
15-04-19
Rayo Vallecano
Almeria
2-0
Primera Division
14-12-01
Almeria
Rayo Vallecano
0-1
Primera Division
14-03-15
Rayo Vallecano
Almeria
3-1
Primera Division
13-10-20
Almeria
Rayo Vallecano
0-1
Primera Division
08-11-12
Almeria
Rayo Vallecano
3-0
Copa del Rey
08-10-29
Rayo Vallecano
Almeria
1-2
Copa del Rey

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Rayo Vallecano vs. Almeria

In the last 24 games Rayo Vallecano played 14 games Over 2.5.
Rayo Vallecano have an Goal difference from 11:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 24 games Almeria played 8 games Over 2.5.
Almeria have an Goal difference from 3:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 45.83% chance that Rayo Vallecano and Almeria scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Rayo Vallecano vs. Almeria

Rayo Vallecano 5-4-1
In last 10 games Rayo Vallecano won 5 games, lost 1 games and played 4 games draw

Almeria 4-3-3
In last 10 games Almeria won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw.

Rayo Vallecano - Almeria (40-35-25)
In this game the chance that Rayo Vallecano wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Almeria to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from Rayo Vallecano and Almeria

Last 6 Events At Home

Rayo Vallecano (2-1-1 and 11:7 goals)
Rayo Vallecano have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 7 goals and get 7 points.

Almeria (2-2-0 and 3:1 goals)
Almeria have won from the last 4 games at home 2, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 8 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Rayo Vallecano (1-1-0 and 2:1 goals)
Rayo Vallecano have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Almeria (0-0-2 and 1:4 goals)
Almeria have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Rayo Vallecano (3-2-1 and 13:8 goals)
Rayo Vallecano have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 8 goals and get 11 points.

Almeria (2-2-2 and 4:5 goals)
Almeria has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 8 points.

Form in Segunda Division from Rayo Vallecano and Almeria

Segunda Division Form As A Host

Rayo Vallecano (7-4-2 and 25:16 goals)
Rayo Vallecano have won from the last 13 games at Home in the Segunda Division 7, draws in 4 games and lost 2. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 25 to 16 goals and get 25 points.

Almeria (6-4-3 and 15:11 goals)
Almeria have won from the last 13 games at Home in the Segunda Division 6, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 11 goals and get 22 points.

Segunda Division Form As A Guest

Rayo Vallecano (3-6-2 and 14:12 goals)
Rayo Vallecano have won from the last 11 games away in the Segunda Division 3, draws in 6 games and lost 2. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 12 goals and get 15 points.

Almeria (1-2-8 and 6:16 goals)
Almeria have won from the last 11 games away in the Segunda Division 1, draws in 2 games and lost 8. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 16 goals and get 5 points.

Segunda Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Rayo Vallecano (10-10-4 and 39:28 goals)
Rayo Vallecano have won from the last 24 games overall in the Segunda Division 10, draws in 10 games and lost 4. In this 24 games they have a goal difference from 39 to 28 goals and get 40 points.

Almeria (7-6-11 and 21:27 goals)
Almeria have won from the last 24 games overall in the Segunda Division 7, draws in 6 games and lost 11. In this 24 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 27 goals and get 27 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Segunda Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Rayo Vallecano
Rayo Vallecano won the last 11 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Almeria
Almeria won the last 10 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Rayo Vallecano
Rayo Vallecano won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Almeria
Almeria won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Segunda Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 13 games as Home Team Rayo Vallecano played 8 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 13 games as Home Team Almeria played 5 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 11 games as Away Team Rayo Vallecano played 6 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Away Team Almeria played 11 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 24 games overall in the Segunda Division Rayo Vallecano played 14 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

In the last 24 games overall in the Segunda Division Almeria played 24 games Over 2.5 and 16 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Segunda Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win