de
Home » H2H

Sakhalin vs. Zenit Irkutsk Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 07:00:00

Last 10 Results from Sakhalin and the last 10 Results from Zenit Irkutsk

Sakhalin
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-12
H
Zenit Irkutsk
3-1
17-10-09
H
FC Chita
1-2
17-10-01
G
FC Chita
0-1
17-09-28
G
Zenit Irkutsk
4-1
17-09-20
H
Dinamo Barnaul
0-1
17-09-17
H
Irtysh
3-1
17-09-07
G
Smena Komsomolsk
1-0
17-08-30
G
Smena Komsomolsk
1-0
17-08-19
G
Irtysh
1-2
17-08-16
G
Dinamo Barnaul
1-0
Zenit Irkutsk
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-12
G
Sakhalin
3-1
17-10-09
G
Smena Komsomolsk
4-1
17-10-01
H
Smena Komsomolsk
2-1
17-09-28
H
Sakhalin
4-1
17-09-20
H
FC Chita
1-4
17-09-10
G
Irtysh
2-0
17-09-07
G
Dinamo Barnaul
3-0
17-08-30
H
Dinamo Barnaul
0-0
17-08-27
H
Irtysh
1-0
17-08-19
G
FC Chita
0-1

History between Sakhalin and Zenit Irkutsk in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Sakhalin
Zenit Irkutsk
3-1
PFL Zone East
17-09-28
Zenit Irkutsk
Sakhalin
4-1
PFL Zone East
17-08-09
Sakhalin
Zenit Irkutsk
2-1
PFL Zone East
17-05-31
Zenit Irkutsk
Sakhalin
1-1
PFL Zone East
16-10-12
Sakhalin
Zenit Irkutsk
1-1
PFL Zone East
16-09-29
Zenit Irkutsk
Sakhalin
1-2
PFL Zone East
16-08-10
Sakhalin
Zenit Irkutsk
1-0
PFL Zone East

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Sakhalin vs. Zenit Irkutsk

In the last 12 games Sakhalin played 6 games Over 2.5.
Sakhalin have an Goal difference from 7:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 12 games Zenit Irkutsk played 7 games Over 2.5.
Zenit Irkutsk have an Goal difference from 7:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 54.17% chance that Sakhalin and Zenit Irkutsk scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Sakhalin vs. Zenit Irkutsk

Sakhalin 4-0-6
In last 10 games Sakhalin won 4 games, lost 6 games and played 0 games draw

Zenit Irkutsk 4-1-5
In last 10 games Zenit Irkutsk won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw.

Sakhalin - Zenit Irkutsk (45-5-50)
In this game the chance that Sakhalin wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 5% and the chance for Zenit Irkutsk to win this game is 50%

Form in last 6 Games from Sakhalin and Zenit Irkutsk

Last 6 Events At Home

Sakhalin (2-0-2 and 7:5 goals)
Sakhalin have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

Zenit Irkutsk (3-0-0 and 7:6 goals)
Zenit Irkutsk have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 6 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Sakhalin (1-0-1 and 2:4 goals)
Sakhalin have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

Zenit Irkutsk (0-0-3 and 2:9 goals)
Zenit Irkutsk have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 9 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Sakhalin (3-0-3 and 9:9 goals)
Sakhalin have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 9 goals and get 9 points.

Zenit Irkutsk (3-0-3 and 9:15 goals)
Zenit Irkutsk has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 15 goals and get 9 points.

Form in PFL Zone East from Sakhalin and Zenit Irkutsk

PFL Zone East Form As A Host

Sakhalin (4-0-2 and 11:6 goals)
Sakhalin have won from the last 6 games at Home in the PFL Zone East 4, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 6 goals and get 12 points.

Zenit Irkutsk (3-1-1 and 8:6 goals)
Zenit Irkutsk have won from the last 5 games at Home in the PFL Zone East 3, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 6 goals and get 10 points.

PFL Zone East Form As A Guest

Sakhalin (2-0-4 and 4:8 goals)
Sakhalin have won from the last 6 games away in the PFL Zone East 2, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 8 goals and get 6 points.

Zenit Irkutsk (2-0-5 and 6:14 goals)
Zenit Irkutsk have won from the last 7 games away in the PFL Zone East 2, draws in 0 games and lost 5. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 14 goals and get 6 points.

PFL Zone East Form Total As Guest Or Host

Sakhalin (6-0-6 and 15:14 goals)
Sakhalin have won from the last 12 games overall in the PFL Zone East 6, draws in 0 games and lost 6. In this 12 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 14 goals and get 18 points.

Zenit Irkutsk (5-1-6 and 14:20 goals)
Zenit Irkutsk have won from the last 12 games overall in the PFL Zone East 5, draws in 1 games and lost 6. In this 12 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 20 goals and get 16 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone East)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Sakhalin
Sakhalin won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Zenit Irkutsk
Zenit Irkutsk won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Sakhalin
Sakhalin won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Zenit Irkutsk
Zenit Irkutsk won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone East)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 6 games as Home Team Sakhalin played 4 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 5 games as Home Team Zenit Irkutsk played 3 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 6 games as Away Team Sakhalin played 2 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Zenit Irkutsk played 7 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 12 games overall in the PFL Zone East Sakhalin played 6 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 12 games overall in the PFL Zone East Zenit Irkutsk played 12 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone East)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win