de
Home » H2H

Smena Komsomolsk vs. FC Chita Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 07:00:00

Last 10 Results from Smena Komsomolsk and the last 10 Results from FC Chita

Smena Komsomolsk
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-12
H
FC Chita
0-2
17-10-09
H
Zenit Irkutsk
4-1
17-10-01
G
Zenit Irkutsk
2-1
17-09-28
G
FC Chita
2-0
17-09-20
H
Irtysh
0-1
17-09-17
H
Dinamo Barnaul
3-1
17-09-07
H
Sakhalin
1-0
17-08-30
H
Sakhalin
1-0
17-08-24
H
Luch Energiya
2-3
17-08-19
G
Dinamo Barnaul
0-0
FC Chita
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-12
G
Smena Komsomolsk
0-2
17-10-09
G
Sakhalin
1-2
17-10-01
H
Sakhalin
0-1
17-09-28
H
Smena Komsomolsk
2-0
17-09-20
G
Zenit Irkutsk
1-4
17-09-10
G
Dinamo Barnaul
0-1
17-09-07
G
Irtysh
0-0
17-08-30
H
Irtysh
2-2
17-08-27
H
Dinamo Barnaul
1-1
17-08-23
H
FC Yenisey Krasnoyarsk
8-9

History between Smena Komsomolsk and FC Chita in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Smena Komsomolsk
FC Chita
0-2
PFL Zone East
17-09-28
FC Chita
Smena Komsomolsk
2-0
PFL Zone East
17-08-09
Smena Komsomolsk
FC Chita
1-1
PFL Zone East
17-05-31
FC Chita
Smena Komsomolsk
2-0
PFL Zone East
16-10-12
Smena Komsomolsk
FC Chita
0-1
PFL Zone East
16-09-29
FC Chita
Smena Komsomolsk
1-2
PFL Zone East
16-08-10
Smena Komsomolsk
FC Chita
0-1
PFL Zone East
16-05-29
Smena Komsomolsk
FC Chita
2-0
PFL Zone East
15-09-29
Smena Komsomolsk
FC Chita
1-1
PFL Zone East
15-08-11
FC Chita
Smena Komsomolsk
0-1
PFL Zone East

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Smena Komsomolsk vs. FC Chita

In the last 12 games Smena Komsomolsk played 3 games Over 2.5.
Smena Komsomolsk have an Goal difference from 7:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 12 games FC Chita played 3 games Over 2.5.
FC Chita have an Goal difference from 2:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 25% chance that Smena Komsomolsk and FC Chita scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Smena Komsomolsk vs. FC Chita

Smena Komsomolsk 4-1-5
In last 10 games Smena Komsomolsk won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw

FC Chita 5-3-2
In last 10 games FC Chita won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw.

Smena Komsomolsk - FC Chita (30-20-50)
In this game the chance that Smena Komsomolsk wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for FC Chita to win this game is 50%

Form in last 6 Games from Smena Komsomolsk and FC Chita

Last 6 Events At Home

Smena Komsomolsk (2-0-2 and 7:5 goals)
Smena Komsomolsk have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

FC Chita (2-0-0 and 2:1 goals)
FC Chita have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Smena Komsomolsk (0-0-2 and 1:4 goals)
Smena Komsomolsk have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 0 points.

FC Chita (4-0-0 and 9:2 goals)
FC Chita have won from the last 4 games away 4, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 2 goals and get 12 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Smena Komsomolsk (2-0-4 and 8:9 goals)
Smena Komsomolsk have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 9 goals and get 6 points.

FC Chita (6-0-0 and 11:3 goals)
FC Chita has won from the last 6 games overall 6, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 3 goals and get 18 points.

Form in PFL Zone East from Smena Komsomolsk and FC Chita

PFL Zone East Form As A Host

Smena Komsomolsk (4-1-3 and 10:8 goals)
Smena Komsomolsk have won from the last 8 games at Home in the PFL Zone East 4, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 8 goals and get 13 points.

FC Chita (1-2-2 and 5:5 goals)
FC Chita have won from the last 5 games at Home in the PFL Zone East 1, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 5 points.

PFL Zone East Form As A Guest

Smena Komsomolsk (1-1-2 and 2:4 goals)
Smena Komsomolsk have won from the last 4 games away in the PFL Zone East 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

FC Chita (4-2-1 and 10:5 goals)
FC Chita have won from the last 7 games away in the PFL Zone East 4, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 5 goals and get 14 points.

PFL Zone East Form Total As Guest Or Host

Smena Komsomolsk (5-2-5 and 12:12 goals)
Smena Komsomolsk have won from the last 12 games overall in the PFL Zone East 5, draws in 2 games and lost 5. In this 12 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 12 goals and get 17 points.

FC Chita (5-4-3 and 15:10 goals)
FC Chita have won from the last 12 games overall in the PFL Zone East 5, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 12 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 10 goals and get 19 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone East)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Smena Komsomolsk
Smena Komsomolsk won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

FC Chita
FC Chita won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Smena Komsomolsk
Smena Komsomolsk won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

FC Chita
FC Chita won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone East)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Smena Komsomolsk played 2 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 5 games as Home Team FC Chita played 1 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 4 games as Away Team Smena Komsomolsk played 1 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team FC Chita played 7 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 12 games overall in the PFL Zone East Smena Komsomolsk played 3 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 12 games overall in the PFL Zone East FC Chita played 12 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone East)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win