de
Home » H2H

Deportivo La Coruna vs. Valencia Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 20:45:00

Last 10 Results from Deportivo La Coruna and the last 10 Results from Valencia

Deportivo La Coruna
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Valencia
1-2
18-01-07
G
Villarreal
1-1
17-12-23
H
Celta de Vigo
1-3
17-12-17
G
Barcelona
4-0
17-12-09
H
CD Leganés
1-0
17-12-02
G
Sevilla
2-0
17-11-29
G
Las Palmas
2-3
17-11-26
H
Atlétic Bilbao
2-2
17-11-19
G
Málaga CF
3-2
17-11-04
H
Atlético Madrid
0-1
Valencia
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Deportivo La Coruna
1-2
18-01-09
H
Las Palmas
4-0
18-01-06
H
Girona
2-1
18-01-03
G
Las Palmas
1-1
17-12-23
H
Villarreal
0-1
17-12-16
G
Eibar
2-1
17-12-09
H
Celta de Vigo
2-1
17-12-03
G
Getafe
1-0
17-11-30
H
Real Zaragoza
4-1
17-11-26
H
Barcelona
1-1

History between Deportivo La Coruna and Valencia in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Deportivo La Coruna
Valencia
1-2
Primera Division
17-04-02
Valencia
Deportivo La Coruna
3-0
Primera Division
16-10-31
Deportivo La Coruna
Valencia
1-1
Primera Division
16-01-24
Deportivo La Coruna
Valencia
1-1
Primera Division
15-08-30
Valencia
Deportivo La Coruna
1-1
Primera Division
15-03-13
Valencia
Deportivo La Coruna
2-0
Primera Division
13-01-26
Deportivo La Coruna
Valencia
2-3
Primera Division
12-08-26
Valencia
Deportivo La Coruna
3-3
Primera Division
11-05-21
Deportivo La Coruna
Valencia
0-2
LIGA BBVA
11-01-16
Valencia
Deportivo La Coruna
2-0
LIGA BBVA

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Deportivo La Coruna vs. Valencia

In the last 19 games Deportivo La Coruna played 13 games Over 2.5.
Deportivo La Coruna have an Goal difference from 3:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 19 games Valencia played 12 games Over 2.5.
Valencia have an Goal difference from 6:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 65.79% chance that Deportivo La Coruna and Valencia scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Deportivo La Coruna vs. Valencia

Deportivo La Coruna 2-2-6
In last 10 games Deportivo La Coruna won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw

Valencia 5-2-3
In last 10 games Valencia won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw.

Deportivo La Coruna - Valencia (25-20-55)
In this game the chance that Deportivo La Coruna wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Valencia to win this game is 55%

Form in last 6 Games from Deportivo La Coruna and Valencia

Last 6 Events At Home

Deportivo La Coruna (1-0-2 and 3:5 goals)
Deportivo La Coruna have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

Valencia (3-0-0 and 6:2 goals)
Valencia have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Deportivo La Coruna (0-1-2 and 1:7 goals)
Deportivo La Coruna have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 7 goals and get 1 points.

Valencia (1-1-1 and 4:4 goals)
Valencia have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Deportivo La Coruna (1-1-4 and 4:12 goals)
Deportivo La Coruna have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 12 goals and get 4 points.

Valencia (4-1-1 and 10:6 goals)
Valencia has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 6 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Primera Division from Deportivo La Coruna and Valencia

Primera Division Form As A Host

Deportivo La Coruna (3-1-6 and 11:18 goals)
Deportivo La Coruna have won from the last 10 games at Home in the Primera Division 3, draws in 1 games and lost 6. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 18 goals and get 10 points.

Valencia (7-2-1 and 21:6 goals)
Valencia have won from the last 10 games at Home in the Primera Division 7, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 6 goals and get 23 points.

Primera Division Form As A Guest

Deportivo La Coruna (1-3-5 and 10:19 goals)
Deportivo La Coruna have won from the last 9 games away in the Primera Division 1, draws in 3 games and lost 5. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 19 goals and get 6 points.

Valencia (5-2-2 and 19:13 goals)
Valencia have won from the last 9 games away in the Primera Division 5, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 13 goals and get 17 points.

Primera Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Deportivo La Coruna (4-4-11 and 21:37 goals)
Deportivo La Coruna have won from the last 19 games overall in the Primera Division 4, draws in 4 games and lost 11. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 37 goals and get 16 points.

Valencia (12-4-3 and 40:19 goals)
Valencia have won from the last 19 games overall in the Primera Division 12, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 40 to 19 goals and get 40 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Primera Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Deportivo La Coruna
Deportivo La Coruna won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Valencia
Valencia won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Deportivo La Coruna
Deportivo La Coruna won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Valencia
Valencia won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Primera Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 10 games as Home Team Deportivo La Coruna played 7 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Home Team Valencia played 6 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Deportivo La Coruna played 6 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team Valencia played 9 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 19 games overall in the Primera Division Deportivo La Coruna played 13 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games overall in the Primera Division Valencia played 19 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Primera Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win