de
Home » H2H

Real Madrid vs. Villarreal Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 16:15:00

Last 10 Results from Real Madrid and the last 10 Results from Villarreal

Real Madrid
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Villarreal
0-1
18-01-10
H
Numancia
2-2
18-01-07
G
Celta de Vigo
2-2
18-01-04
G
Numancia
0-3
17-12-23
H
Barcelona
0-3
17-12-16
H
Grêmio
1-0
17-12-13
G
Al-Jazira
1-2
17-12-09
H
Sevilla
5-0
17-12-06
H
Borussia Dortmund
3-2
17-12-02
G
Atlétic Bilbao
0-0
Villarreal
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Real Madrid
0-1
18-01-10
H
CD Leganés
2-1
18-01-07
H
Deportivo La Coruna
1-1
18-01-04
G
CD Leganés
1-0
17-12-23
G
Valencia
0-1
17-12-17
G
Celta de Vigo
0-1
17-12-10
H
Barcelona
0-2
17-12-07
H
Maccabi Tel Aviv
0-1
17-12-03
G
CD Leganés
3-1
17-11-30
H
Ponferradina
3-0

History between Real Madrid and Villarreal in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Real Madrid
Villarreal
0-1
Primera Division
17-02-26
Villarreal
Real Madrid
2-3
Primera Division
16-09-21
Real Madrid
Villarreal
1-1
Primera Division
16-04-20
Real Madrid
Villarreal
3-0
Primera Division
15-12-13
Villarreal
Real Madrid
1-0
Primera Division
15-03-01
Real Madrid
Villarreal
1-1
Primera Division
14-02-08
Real Madrid
Villarreal
4-2
Primera Division
13-09-14
Villarreal
Real Madrid
2-2
Primera Division
12-03-21
Villarreal
Real Madrid
1-1
Primera Division
11-10-26
Real Madrid
Villarreal
3-0
Primera Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Real Madrid vs. Villarreal

In the last 18 games Real Madrid played 12 games Over 2.5.
Real Madrid have an Goal difference from 3:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 19 games Villarreal played 9 games Over 2.5.
Villarreal have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 57.02% chance that Real Madrid and Villarreal scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Real Madrid vs. Villarreal

Real Madrid 5-3-2
In last 10 games Real Madrid won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw

Villarreal 5-1-4
In last 10 games Villarreal won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw.

Real Madrid - Villarreal (45-20-35)
In this game the chance that Real Madrid wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Villarreal to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Real Madrid and Villarreal

Last 6 Events At Home

Real Madrid (1-1-2 and 3:6 goals)
Real Madrid have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 4 points.

Villarreal (1-1-0 and 3:2 goals)
Villarreal have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Real Madrid (1-1-0 and 5:2 goals)
Real Madrid have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Villarreal (3-0-1 and 3:1 goals)
Villarreal have won from the last 4 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Real Madrid (2-2-2 and 8:8 goals)
Real Madrid have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 8 goals and get 8 points.

Villarreal (4-1-1 and 6:3 goals)
Villarreal has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Primera Division from Real Madrid and Villarreal

Primera Division Form As A Host

Real Madrid (5-2-3 and 19:10 goals)
Real Madrid have won from the last 10 games at Home in the Primera Division 5, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 10 goals and get 17 points.

Villarreal (4-2-2 and 15:7 goals)
Villarreal have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Primera Division 4, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 7 goals and get 14 points.

Primera Division Form As A Guest

Real Madrid (4-3-1 and 13:7 goals)
Real Madrid have won from the last 8 games away in the Primera Division 4, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 7 goals and get 15 points.

Villarreal (5-2-4 and 11:14 goals)
Villarreal have won from the last 11 games away in the Primera Division 5, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 14 goals and get 17 points.

Primera Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Real Madrid (9-5-4 and 32:17 goals)
Real Madrid have won from the last 18 games overall in the Primera Division 9, draws in 5 games and lost 4. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 32 to 17 goals and get 32 points.

Villarreal (9-4-6 and 26:21 goals)
Villarreal have won from the last 19 games overall in the Primera Division 9, draws in 4 games and lost 6. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 26 to 21 goals and get 31 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Primera Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Real Madrid
Real Madrid won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Villarreal
Villarreal won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Real Madrid
Real Madrid won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Villarreal
Villarreal won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Primera Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 10 games as Home Team Real Madrid played 6 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team Villarreal played 4 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Real Madrid played 6 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Away Team Villarreal played 11 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 18 games overall in the Primera Division Real Madrid played 12 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games overall in the Primera Division Villarreal played 19 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Primera Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win