de
Home » H2H

Eibar vs. Atlético Madrid Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 18:30:00

Last 10 Results from Eibar and the last 10 Results from Atlético Madrid

Eibar
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Atlético Madrid
0-1
18-01-06
G
Las Palmas
1-2
17-12-21
H
Girona
4-1
17-12-16
H
Valencia
2-1
17-12-09
G
Getafe
0-0
17-12-03
H
Español
3-1
17-11-28
G
Celta de Vigo
1-0
17-11-25
G
Alaves
1-2
17-11-20
H
Betis
5-0
17-11-05
G
Real Sociedad
3-1
Atlético Madrid
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Eibar
0-1
18-01-09
H
Lleida Esportiu
3-0
18-01-06
H
Getafe
2-0
18-01-03
G
Lleida Esportiu
0-4
17-12-30
G
Al Ahly
2-3
17-12-22
G
Español
1-0
17-12-16
H
Alaves
1-0
17-12-10
G
Betis
0-1
17-12-05
G
Chelsea FC
1-1
17-12-02
H
Real Sociedad
2-1

History between Eibar and Atlético Madrid in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Eibar
Atlético Madrid
0-1
Primera Division
17-05-06
Atlético Madrid
Eibar
1-0
Primera Division
17-01-25
Eibar
Atlético Madrid
2-2
Copa del Rey
17-01-19
Atlético Madrid
Eibar
3-0
Copa del Rey
17-01-07
Eibar
Atlético Madrid
0-2
Primera Division
16-02-06
Atlético Madrid
Eibar
3-1
Primera Division
15-09-19
Eibar
Atlético Madrid
0-2
Primera Division
15-01-31
Eibar
Atlético Madrid
1-3
Primera Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Eibar vs. Atlético Madrid

In the last 19 games Eibar played 13 games Over 2.5.
Eibar have an Goal difference from 9:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 19 games Atlético Madrid played 5 games Over 2.5.
Atlético Madrid have an Goal difference from 5:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 47.37% chance that Eibar and Atlético Madrid scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Eibar vs. Atlético Madrid

Eibar 6-1-3
In last 10 games Eibar won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw

Atlético Madrid 8-1-1
In last 10 games Atlético Madrid won 8 games, lost 1 games and played 1 games draw.

Eibar - Atlético Madrid (35-10-55)
In this game the chance that Eibar wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Atlético Madrid to win this game is 55%

Form in last 6 Games from Eibar and Atlético Madrid

Last 6 Events At Home

Eibar (3-0-1 and 9:4 goals)
Eibar have won from the last 2 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 4 goals and get 9 points.

Atlético Madrid (2-0-0 and 5:0 goals)
Atlético Madrid have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 0 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Eibar (1-1-0 and 2:1 goals)
Eibar have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Atlético Madrid (3-0-1 and 8:3 goals)
Atlético Madrid have won from the last 4 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Eibar (4-1-1 and 11:5 goals)
Eibar have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 5 goals and get 13 points.

Atlético Madrid (5-0-1 and 13:3 goals)
Atlético Madrid has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 3 goals and get 15 points.

Form in Primera Division from Eibar and Atlético Madrid

Primera Division Form As A Host

Eibar (5-2-3 and 17:11 goals)
Eibar have won from the last 10 games at Home in the Primera Division 5, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 11 goals and get 17 points.

Atlético Madrid (5-3-0 and 10:3 goals)
Atlético Madrid have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Primera Division 5, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 3 goals and get 18 points.

Primera Division Form As A Guest

Eibar (3-1-5 and 7:20 goals)
Eibar have won from the last 9 games away in the Primera Division 3, draws in 1 games and lost 5. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 20 goals and get 10 points.

Atlético Madrid (7-3-1 and 18:5 goals)
Atlético Madrid have won from the last 11 games away in the Primera Division 7, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 5 goals and get 24 points.

Primera Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Eibar (8-3-8 and 24:31 goals)
Eibar have won from the last 19 games overall in the Primera Division 8, draws in 3 games and lost 8. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 24 to 31 goals and get 27 points.

Atlético Madrid (12-6-1 and 28:8 goals)
Atlético Madrid have won from the last 19 games overall in the Primera Division 12, draws in 6 games and lost 1. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 28 to 8 goals and get 42 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Primera Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Eibar
Eibar won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Atlético Madrid
Atlético Madrid won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Eibar
Eibar won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Atlético Madrid
Atlético Madrid won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 5 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Primera Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 10 games as Home Team Eibar played 6 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team Atlético Madrid played 1 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Eibar played 7 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Away Team Atlético Madrid played 11 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 19 games overall in the Primera Division Eibar played 13 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games overall in the Primera Division Atlético Madrid played 19 games Over 2.5 and 14 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Primera Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win