de
Home » H2H

Girona vs. Las Palmas Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 13:00:00

Last 10 Results from Girona and the last 10 Results from Las Palmas

Girona
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Las Palmas
6-0
18-01-06
G
Valencia
2-1
17-12-21
G
Eibar
4-1
17-12-17
H
Getafe
1-0
17-12-11
G
Español
0-1
17-12-04
H
Alaves
2-3
17-11-28
G
Levante
1-1
17-11-25
G
Betis
2-2
17-11-17
H
Real Sociedad
1-1
17-11-05
G
Levante
1-2
Las Palmas
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Girona
6-0
18-01-09
G
Valencia
4-0
18-01-06
H
Eibar
1-2
18-01-03
H
Valencia
1-1
17-12-20
G
Getafe
2-0
17-12-17
H
Español
2-2
17-12-08
G
Alaves
2-0
17-12-03
H
Betis
1-0
17-11-29
H
Deportivo La Coruna
2-3
17-11-26
G
Real Sociedad
2-2

History between Girona and Las Palmas in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Girona
Las Palmas
6-0
Primera Division
15-04-12
Las Palmas
Girona
2-0
Segunda Division
14-11-08
Girona
Las Palmas
1-2
Segunda Division
14-02-22
Las Palmas
Girona
2-1
LIGA Adelante
13-09-22
Girona
Las Palmas
0-2
LIGA Adelante
13-02-17
Las Palmas
Girona
5-2
LIGA Adelante
12-09-16
Girona
Las Palmas
5-0
LIGA Adelante
12-03-03
Las Palmas
Girona
3-2
LIGA Adelante
11-09-24
Girona
Las Palmas
4-2
LIGA Adelante
11-04-10
Girona
Las Palmas
1-1
LIGA Adelante

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Girona vs. Las Palmas

In the last 19 games Girona played 12 games Over 2.5.
Girona have an Goal difference from 9:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 19 games Las Palmas played 11 games Over 2.5.
Las Palmas have an Goal difference from 4:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 60.53% chance that Girona and Las Palmas scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Girona vs. Las Palmas

Girona 4-3-3
In last 10 games Girona won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw

Las Palmas 1-3-6
In last 10 games Las Palmas won 1 games, lost 6 games and played 3 games draw.

Girona - Las Palmas (50-30-20)
In this game the chance that Girona wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Las Palmas to win this game is 20%

Form in last 6 Games from Girona and Las Palmas

Last 6 Events At Home

Girona (2-0-1 and 9:3 goals)
Girona have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Las Palmas (1-2-0 and 4:5 goals)
Las Palmas have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Girona (1-0-2 and 3:6 goals)
Girona have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 3 points.

Las Palmas (0-0-3 and 0:12 goals)
Las Palmas have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 12 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Girona (3-0-3 and 12:9 goals)
Girona have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 9 goals and get 9 points.

Las Palmas (1-2-3 and 4:17 goals)
Las Palmas has won from the last 6 games overall 1, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 17 goals and get 5 points.

Form in Primera Division from Girona and Las Palmas

Primera Division Form As A Host

Girona (4-2-4 and 16:13 goals)
Girona have won from the last 10 games at Home in the Primera Division 4, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 13 goals and get 14 points.

Las Palmas (2-1-6 and 9:21 goals)
Las Palmas have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Primera Division 2, draws in 1 games and lost 6. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 21 goals and get 7 points.

Primera Division Form As A Guest

Girona (3-3-3 and 12:15 goals)
Girona have won from the last 9 games away in the Primera Division 3, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 15 goals and get 12 points.

Las Palmas (1-1-8 and 5:25 goals)
Las Palmas have won from the last 10 games away in the Primera Division 1, draws in 1 games and lost 8. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 25 goals and get 4 points.

Primera Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Girona (7-5-7 and 28:28 goals)
Girona have won from the last 19 games overall in the Primera Division 7, draws in 5 games and lost 7. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 28 to 28 goals and get 26 points.

Las Palmas (3-2-14 and 14:46 goals)
Las Palmas have won from the last 19 games overall in the Primera Division 3, draws in 2 games and lost 14. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 46 goals and get 11 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Primera Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Girona
Girona won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Las Palmas
Las Palmas won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Girona
Girona won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Las Palmas
Las Palmas won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 9 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Primera Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 10 games as Home Team Girona played 6 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Las Palmas played 5 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Girona played 6 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Away Team Las Palmas played 10 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 19 games overall in the Primera Division Girona played 12 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games overall in the Primera Division Las Palmas played 19 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Primera Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win