de
Home » H2H

Enosis Paralimni vs. Digenis Voroklinis Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 13:30:00

Last 10 Results from Enosis Paralimni and the last 10 Results from Digenis Voroklinis

Enosis Paralimni
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Digenis Voroklinis
5-1
18-01-06
H
Omonia Aradippou
1-0
17-12-16
G
Ethnikos Assia
0-1
17-12-13
G
Alki Oroklinis
6-7
17-12-09
H
AE Zakakiou
3-1
17-12-01
G
Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion
0-0
17-11-24
H
Ayia Napa
1-0
17-11-17
G
PAEEK
1-1
17-11-04
H
Halkanoras Idaliou
3-0
17-10-29
G
PO Xylotympou 2006
0-1
Digenis Voroklinis
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Enosis Paralimni
5-1
18-01-06
G
Othellos Athienou
4-1
17-12-16
H
ENTHOI Lakatamias
4-0
17-12-13
H
AEP Paphos
0-3
17-12-08
G
Anagennisi Deryneia
3-0
17-12-02
H
ASIL Lysi
1-1
17-11-25
H
PO Xylotympou 2006
1-4
17-11-18
G
Omonia Aradippou
1-1
17-11-04
H
Ethnikos Assia
2-1
17-10-28
G
AE Zakakiou
3-0

History between Enosis Paralimni and Digenis Voroklinis in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Enosis Paralimni
Digenis Voroklinis
5-1
Second Division
17-09-16
Digenis Voroklinis
Enosis Paralimni
1-1
Second Division
15-02-21
Enosis Paralimni
Digenis Voroklinis
6-1
Second Division
14-11-08
Digenis Voroklinis
Enosis Paralimni
1-1
Second Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Enosis Paralimni vs. Digenis Voroklinis

In the last 14 games Enosis Paralimni played 6 games Over 2.5.
Enosis Paralimni have an Goal difference from 9:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 14 games Digenis Voroklinis played 11 games Over 2.5.
Digenis Voroklinis have an Goal difference from 5:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 60.71% chance that Enosis Paralimni and Digenis Voroklinis scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Enosis Paralimni vs. Digenis Voroklinis

Enosis Paralimni 8-2-0
In last 10 games Enosis Paralimni won 8 games, lost 0 games and played 2 games draw

Digenis Voroklinis 2-2-6
In last 10 games Digenis Voroklinis won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw.

Enosis Paralimni - Digenis Voroklinis (70-20-10)
In this game the chance that Enosis Paralimni wins is 70%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Digenis Voroklinis to win this game is 10%

Form in last 6 Games from Enosis Paralimni and Digenis Voroklinis

Last 6 Events At Home

Enosis Paralimni (3-0-0 and 9:2 goals)
Enosis Paralimni have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Digenis Voroklinis (2-1-0 and 5:4 goals)
Digenis Voroklinis have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Enosis Paralimni (2-1-0 and 8:6 goals)
Enosis Paralimni have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 6 goals and get 7 points.

Digenis Voroklinis (0-0-3 and 2:12 goals)
Digenis Voroklinis have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 12 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Enosis Paralimni (5-1-0 and 17:8 goals)
Enosis Paralimni have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 8 goals and get 16 points.

Digenis Voroklinis (2-1-3 and 7:16 goals)
Digenis Voroklinis has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 16 goals and get 7 points.

Form in Cup from Enosis Paralimni and Digenis Voroklinis

Cup Form As A Host

Enosis Paralimni (6-1-0 and 16:4 goals)
Enosis Paralimni have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Cup 6, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 4 goals and get 19 points.

Digenis Voroklinis (2-2-3 and 10:13 goals)
Digenis Voroklinis have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Cup 2, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 13 goals and get 8 points.

Cup Form As A Guest

Enosis Paralimni (3-3-1 and 9:7 goals)
Enosis Paralimni have won from the last 7 games away in the Cup 3, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 7 goals and get 12 points.

Digenis Voroklinis (1-1-5 and 7:19 goals)
Digenis Voroklinis have won from the last 7 games away in the Cup 1, draws in 1 games and lost 5. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 19 goals and get 4 points.

Cup Form Total As Guest Or Host

Enosis Paralimni (9-4-1 and 25:11 goals)
Enosis Paralimni have won from the last 14 games overall in the Cup 9, draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 25 to 11 goals and get 31 points.

Digenis Voroklinis (3-3-8 and 17:32 goals)
Digenis Voroklinis have won from the last 14 games overall in the Cup 3, draws in 3 games and lost 8. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 32 goals and get 12 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Cup)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Enosis Paralimni
Enosis Paralimni won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Digenis Voroklinis
Digenis Voroklinis won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Enosis Paralimni
Enosis Paralimni won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Digenis Voroklinis
Digenis Voroklinis won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Cup)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team Enosis Paralimni played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Home Team Digenis Voroklinis played 5 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 7 games as Away Team Enosis Paralimni played 2 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Digenis Voroklinis played 7 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 14 games overall in the Cup Enosis Paralimni played 6 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games overall in the Cup Digenis Voroklinis played 14 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Cup)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win