de
Home » H2H

Halkanoras Idaliou vs. Omonia Aradippou Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 13:30:00

Last 10 Results from Halkanoras Idaliou and the last 10 Results from Omonia Aradippou

Halkanoras Idaliou
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Omonia Aradippou
0-2
18-01-06
H
Ethnikos Assia
1-0
17-12-16
G
AE Zakakiou
4-2
17-12-09
H
Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion
1-4
17-12-03
G
Ayia Napa
5-0
17-11-25
H
PAEEK
3-5
17-11-19
G
PO Xylotympou 2006
3-2
17-11-04
G
Enosis Paralimni
3-0
17-10-28
H
Othellos Athienou
0-1
17-10-20
G
ENTHOI Lakatamias
2-0
Omonia Aradippou
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Halkanoras Idaliou
0-2
18-01-06
G
Enosis Paralimni
1-0
17-12-16
H
Othellos Athienou
1-1
17-12-08
G
ENTHOI Lakatamias
0-1
17-12-02
H
Anagennisi Deryneia
0-1
17-11-25
G
ASIL Lysi
1-2
17-11-18
H
Digenis Voroklinis
1-1
17-11-04
H
PO Xylotympou 2006
2-1
17-10-29
G
Ethnikos Assia
2-4
17-10-21
H
AE Zakakiou
2-1

History between Halkanoras Idaliou and Omonia Aradippou in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Halkanoras Idaliou
Omonia Aradippou
0-2
Second Division
17-09-16
Omonia Aradippou
Halkanoras Idaliou
5-2
Second Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Halkanoras Idaliou vs. Omonia Aradippou

In the last 14 games Halkanoras Idaliou played 9 games Over 2.5.
Halkanoras Idaliou have an Goal difference from 5:11 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 14 games Omonia Aradippou played 7 games Over 2.5.
Omonia Aradippou have an Goal difference from 1:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 57.14% chance that Halkanoras Idaliou and Omonia Aradippou scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Halkanoras Idaliou vs. Omonia Aradippou

Halkanoras Idaliou 1-0-9
In last 10 games Halkanoras Idaliou won 1 games, lost 9 games and played 0 games draw

Omonia Aradippou 6-2-2
In last 10 games Omonia Aradippou won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw.

Halkanoras Idaliou - Omonia Aradippou (15-10-75)
In this game the chance that Halkanoras Idaliou wins is 15%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Omonia Aradippou to win this game is 75%

Form in last 6 Games from Halkanoras Idaliou and Omonia Aradippou

Last 6 Events At Home

Halkanoras Idaliou (1-0-3 and 5:11 goals)
Halkanoras Idaliou have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 11 goals and get 3 points.

Omonia Aradippou (1-1-0 and 1:2 goals)
Omonia Aradippou have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Halkanoras Idaliou (0-0-2 and 2:9 goals)
Halkanoras Idaliou have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 9 goals and get 0 points.

Omonia Aradippou (3-0-1 and 5:2 goals)
Omonia Aradippou have won from the last 4 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Halkanoras Idaliou (1-0-5 and 7:20 goals)
Halkanoras Idaliou have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 5. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 20 goals and get 3 points.

Omonia Aradippou (4-1-1 and 6:4 goals)
Omonia Aradippou has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Second Division from Halkanoras Idaliou and Omonia Aradippou

Second Division Form As A Host

Halkanoras Idaliou (1-0-6 and 6:18 goals)
Halkanoras Idaliou have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Second Division 1, draws in 0 games and lost 6. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 18 goals and get 3 points.

Omonia Aradippou (4-2-1 and 15:9 goals)
Omonia Aradippou have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Second Division 4, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 9 goals and get 14 points.

Second Division Form As A Guest

Halkanoras Idaliou (0-0-7 and 6:24 goals)
Halkanoras Idaliou have won from the last 7 games away in the Second Division 0, draws in 0 games and lost 7. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 24 goals and get 0 points.

Omonia Aradippou (5-0-2 and 12:6 goals)
Omonia Aradippou have won from the last 7 games away in the Second Division 5, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 6 goals and get 15 points.

Second Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Halkanoras Idaliou (1-0-13 and 12:42 goals)
Halkanoras Idaliou have won from the last 14 games overall in the Second Division 1, draws in 0 games and lost 13. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 42 goals and get 3 points.

Omonia Aradippou (9-2-3 and 27:15 goals)
Omonia Aradippou have won from the last 14 games overall in the Second Division 9, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 27 to 15 goals and get 29 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Second Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Halkanoras Idaliou
Halkanoras Idaliou won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Omonia Aradippou
Omonia Aradippou won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Halkanoras Idaliou
Halkanoras Idaliou won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Omonia Aradippou
Omonia Aradippou won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Second Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team Halkanoras Idaliou played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Home Team Omonia Aradippou played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 7 games as Away Team Halkanoras Idaliou played 5 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Omonia Aradippou played 7 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 14 games overall in the Second Division Halkanoras Idaliou played 9 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games overall in the Second Division Omonia Aradippou played 14 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Second Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win