de
Home » H2H

PAEEK vs. Ethnikos Assia Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 13:30:00

Last 10 Results from PAEEK and the last 10 Results from Ethnikos Assia

PAEEK
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Ethnikos Assia
3-0
18-01-10
H
Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion
5-1
18-01-05
H
AE Zakakiou
1-2
17-12-16
G
Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion
1-2
17-12-09
H
Ayia Napa
3-1
17-12-02
G
PO Xylotympou 2006
1-3
17-11-25
G
Halkanoras Idaliou
3-5
17-11-17
H
Enosis Paralimni
1-1
17-11-04
G
Othellos Athienou
1-1
17-10-28
H
ENTHOI Lakatamias
1-1
Ethnikos Assia
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
PAEEK
3-0
18-01-06
G
Halkanoras Idaliou
1-0
17-12-16
H
Enosis Paralimni
0-1
17-12-09
G
Othellos Athienou
1-0
17-12-02
H
ENTHOI Lakatamias
2-2
17-11-25
G
Anagennisi Deryneia
2-1
17-11-19
H
ASIL Lysi
0-3
17-11-04
G
Digenis Voroklinis
2-1
17-10-29
H
Omonia Aradippou
2-4
17-10-21
H
PO Xylotympou 2006
1-1

History between PAEEK and Ethnikos Assia in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
PAEEK
Ethnikos Assia
3-0
Second Division
17-09-15
Ethnikos Assia
PAEEK
0-1
Second Division
17-03-25
Ethnikos Assia
PAEEK
2-1
Second Division
16-12-11
PAEEK
Ethnikos Assia
1-0
Second Division
13-03-02
Ethnikos Assia
PAEEK
0-4
Second Division
12-11-18
PAEEK
Ethnikos Assia
3-0
Second Division
11-12-17
PAEEK
Ethnikos Assia
0-0
Second Division
11-09-17
Ethnikos Assia
PAEEK
0-1
Second Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game PAEEK vs. Ethnikos Assia

In the last 14 games PAEEK played 9 games Over 2.5.
PAEEK have an Goal difference from 12:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 14 games Ethnikos Assia played 6 games Over 2.5.
Ethnikos Assia have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 53.57% chance that PAEEK and Ethnikos Assia scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game PAEEK vs. Ethnikos Assia

PAEEK 6-3-1
In last 10 games PAEEK won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw

Ethnikos Assia 0-2-8
In last 10 games Ethnikos Assia won 0 games, lost 8 games and played 2 games draw.

PAEEK - Ethnikos Assia (70-25-5)
In this game the chance that PAEEK wins is 70%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Ethnikos Assia to win this game is 5%

Form in last 6 Games from PAEEK and Ethnikos Assia

Last 6 Events At Home

PAEEK (3-0-1 and 12:4 goals)
PAEEK have won from the last 2 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 4 goals and get 9 points.

Ethnikos Assia (1-1-0 and 2:3 goals)
Ethnikos Assia have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

PAEEK (2-0-0 and 5:2 goals)
PAEEK have won from the last 2 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Ethnikos Assia (0-0-4 and 1:7 goals)
Ethnikos Assia have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 7 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

PAEEK (5-0-1 and 17:6 goals)
PAEEK have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 6 goals and get 15 points.

Ethnikos Assia (1-1-4 and 3:10 goals)
Ethnikos Assia has won from the last 6 games overall 1, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 10 goals and get 4 points.

Form in Second Division from PAEEK and Ethnikos Assia

Second Division Form As A Host

PAEEK (2-3-2 and 11:9 goals)
PAEEK have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Second Division 2, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 9 goals and get 9 points.

Ethnikos Assia (0-3-4 and 6:13 goals)
Ethnikos Assia have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Second Division 0, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 13 goals and get 3 points.

Second Division Form As A Guest

PAEEK (5-1-1 and 16:8 goals)
PAEEK have won from the last 7 games away in the Second Division 5, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 8 goals and get 16 points.

Ethnikos Assia (0-1-6 and 2:11 goals)
Ethnikos Assia have won from the last 7 games away in the Second Division 0, draws in 1 games and lost 6. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 11 goals and get 1 points.

Second Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

PAEEK (7-4-3 and 27:17 goals)
PAEEK have won from the last 14 games overall in the Second Division 7, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 27 to 17 goals and get 25 points.

Ethnikos Assia (0-4-10 and 8:24 goals)
Ethnikos Assia have won from the last 14 games overall in the Second Division 0, draws in 4 games and lost 10. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 24 goals and get 4 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Second Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

PAEEK
PAEEK won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Ethnikos Assia
Ethnikos Assia won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

PAEEK
PAEEK won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Ethnikos Assia
Ethnikos Assia won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Second Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team PAEEK played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Home Team Ethnikos Assia played 3 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 7 games as Away Team PAEEK played 5 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Ethnikos Assia played 7 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 14 games overall in the Second Division PAEEK played 9 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games overall in the Second Division Ethnikos Assia played 14 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Second Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win