de
Home » H2H

Ayia Napa vs. AE Zakakiou Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 13:30:00

Last 10 Results from Ayia Napa and the last 10 Results from AE Zakakiou

Ayia Napa
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
AE Zakakiou
1-0
18-01-10
G
Anorthosis
3-2
18-01-07
H
Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion
4-3
17-12-17
G
PO Xylotympou 2006
0-1
17-12-09
G
PAEEK
3-1
17-12-06
H
AEL Limassol
2-1
17-12-03
H
Halkanoras Idaliou
5-0
17-11-24
G
Enosis Paralimni
1-0
17-11-18
H
Othellos Athienou
1-0
17-11-03
G
ENTHOI Lakatamias
1-1
AE Zakakiou
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Ayia Napa
1-0
18-01-05
G
PAEEK
1-2
17-12-16
H
Halkanoras Idaliou
4-2
17-12-09
G
Enosis Paralimni
3-1
17-12-02
H
Othellos Athienou
1-0
17-11-24
G
ENTHOI Lakatamias
1-4
17-11-17
H
Anagennisi Deryneia
0-2
17-11-04
G
ASIL Lysi
1-2
17-10-28
H
Digenis Voroklinis
3-0
17-10-21
G
Omonia Aradippou
2-1

History between Ayia Napa and AE Zakakiou in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Ayia Napa
AE Zakakiou
1-0
Second Division
17-09-16
AE Zakakiou
Ayia Napa
0-0
Second Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Ayia Napa vs. AE Zakakiou

In the last 14 games Ayia Napa played 7 games Over 2.5.
Ayia Napa have an Goal difference from 7:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 14 games AE Zakakiou played 7 games Over 2.5.
AE Zakakiou have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 50% chance that Ayia Napa and AE Zakakiou scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Ayia Napa vs. AE Zakakiou

Ayia Napa 6-1-3
In last 10 games Ayia Napa won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw

AE Zakakiou 6-0-4
In last 10 games AE Zakakiou won 6 games, lost 4 games and played 0 games draw.

Ayia Napa - AE Zakakiou (50-5-45)
In this game the chance that Ayia Napa wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 5% and the chance for AE Zakakiou to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Ayia Napa and AE Zakakiou

Last 6 Events At Home

Ayia Napa (3-0-0 and 7:4 goals)
Ayia Napa have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 4 goals and get 9 points.

AE Zakakiou (2-0-0 and 5:2 goals)
AE Zakakiou have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Ayia Napa (1-0-2 and 4:6 goals)
Ayia Napa have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 3 points.

AE Zakakiou (2-0-2 and 7:6 goals)
AE Zakakiou have won from the last 4 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 6 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Ayia Napa (4-0-2 and 11:10 goals)
Ayia Napa have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 10 goals and get 12 points.

AE Zakakiou (4-0-2 and 12:8 goals)
AE Zakakiou has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 8 goals and get 12 points.

Form in Cup from Ayia Napa and AE Zakakiou

Cup Form As A Host

Ayia Napa (6-0-1 and 16:6 goals)
Ayia Napa have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Cup 6, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 6 goals and get 18 points.

AE Zakakiou (4-2-1 and 9:4 goals)
AE Zakakiou have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Cup 4, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 4 goals and get 14 points.

Cup Form As A Guest

Ayia Napa (1-2-4 and 7:13 goals)
Ayia Napa have won from the last 7 games away in the Cup 1, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 13 goals and get 5 points.

AE Zakakiou (3-0-4 and 10:10 goals)
AE Zakakiou have won from the last 7 games away in the Cup 3, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 10 goals and get 9 points.

Cup Form Total As Guest Or Host

Ayia Napa (7-2-5 and 23:19 goals)
Ayia Napa have won from the last 14 games overall in the Cup 7, draws in 2 games and lost 5. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 19 goals and get 23 points.

AE Zakakiou (7-2-5 and 19:14 goals)
AE Zakakiou have won from the last 14 games overall in the Cup 7, draws in 2 games and lost 5. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 14 goals and get 23 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Cup)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Ayia Napa
Ayia Napa won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

AE Zakakiou
AE Zakakiou won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Ayia Napa
Ayia Napa won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

AE Zakakiou
AE Zakakiou won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Cup)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team Ayia Napa played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Home Team AE Zakakiou played 2 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 7 games as Away Team Ayia Napa played 3 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team AE Zakakiou played 7 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 14 games overall in the Cup Ayia Napa played 7 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games overall in the Cup AE Zakakiou played 14 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Cup)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win