de
Home » H2H

ENTHOI Lakatamias vs. Anagennisi Deryneia Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 13:30:00

Last 10 Results from ENTHOI Lakatamias and the last 10 Results from Anagennisi Deryneia

ENTHOI Lakatamias
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Anagennisi Deryneia
2-0
18-01-05
H
ASIL Lysi
1-2
17-12-16
G
Digenis Voroklinis
4-0
17-12-08
H
Omonia Aradippou
0-1
17-12-02
G
Ethnikos Assia
2-2
17-11-24
H
AE Zakakiou
1-4
17-11-18
G
Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion
1-1
17-11-03
H
Ayia Napa
1-1
17-10-28
G
PAEEK
1-1
17-10-20
H
Halkanoras Idaliou
2-0
Anagennisi Deryneia
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
ENTHOI Lakatamias
2-0
18-01-06
H
PO Xylotympou 2006
4-0
17-12-15
G
ASIL Lysi
2-2
17-12-08
H
Digenis Voroklinis
3-0
17-12-02
G
Omonia Aradippou
0-1
17-11-29
G
Ol Nicosia
3-0
17-11-25
H
Ethnikos Assia
2-1
17-11-17
G
AE Zakakiou
0-2
17-11-04
H
Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion
2-1
17-10-27
G
Ayia Napa
0-3

History between ENTHOI Lakatamias and Anagennisi Deryneia in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
ENTHOI Lakatamias
Anagennisi Deryneia
2-0
Second Division
17-09-16
Anagennisi Deryneia
ENTHOI Lakatamias
0-0
Second Division
16-02-27
ENTHOI Lakatamias
Anagennisi Deryneia
0-2
Second Division
15-11-14
Anagennisi Deryneia
ENTHOI Lakatamias
3-0
Second Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game ENTHOI Lakatamias vs. Anagennisi Deryneia

In the last 14 games ENTHOI Lakatamias played 5 games Over 2.5.
ENTHOI Lakatamias have an Goal difference from 4:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 14 games Anagennisi Deryneia played 9 games Over 2.5.
Anagennisi Deryneia have an Goal difference from 7:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 50% chance that ENTHOI Lakatamias and Anagennisi Deryneia scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game ENTHOI Lakatamias vs. Anagennisi Deryneia

ENTHOI Lakatamias 2-4-4
In last 10 games ENTHOI Lakatamias won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw

Anagennisi Deryneia 7-1-2
In last 10 games Anagennisi Deryneia won 7 games, lost 2 games and played 1 games draw.

ENTHOI Lakatamias - Anagennisi Deryneia (20-25-55)
In this game the chance that ENTHOI Lakatamias wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Anagennisi Deryneia to win this game is 55%

Form in last 6 Games from ENTHOI Lakatamias and Anagennisi Deryneia

Last 6 Events At Home

ENTHOI Lakatamias (1-0-3 and 4:7 goals)
ENTHOI Lakatamias have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 7 goals and get 3 points.

Anagennisi Deryneia (2-0-0 and 7:0 goals)
Anagennisi Deryneia have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 0 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

ENTHOI Lakatamias (0-1-1 and 2:6 goals)
ENTHOI Lakatamias have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

Anagennisi Deryneia (1-1-2 and 3:7 goals)
Anagennisi Deryneia have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 7 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

ENTHOI Lakatamias (1-1-4 and 6:13 goals)
ENTHOI Lakatamias have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 13 goals and get 4 points.

Anagennisi Deryneia (3-1-2 and 10:7 goals)
Anagennisi Deryneia has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 7 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Second Division from ENTHOI Lakatamias and Anagennisi Deryneia

Second Division Form As A Host

ENTHOI Lakatamias (2-1-4 and 7:11 goals)
ENTHOI Lakatamias have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Second Division 2, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 11 goals and get 7 points.

Anagennisi Deryneia (5-1-1 and 15:6 goals)
Anagennisi Deryneia have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Second Division 5, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 6 goals and get 16 points.

Second Division Form As A Guest

ENTHOI Lakatamias (0-5-2 and 5:10 goals)
ENTHOI Lakatamias have won from the last 7 games away in the Second Division 0, draws in 5 games and lost 2. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 10 goals and get 5 points.

Anagennisi Deryneia (4-1-2 and 10:6 goals)
Anagennisi Deryneia have won from the last 7 games away in the Second Division 4, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 6 goals and get 13 points.

Second Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

ENTHOI Lakatamias (2-6-6 and 12:21 goals)
ENTHOI Lakatamias have won from the last 14 games overall in the Second Division 2, draws in 6 games and lost 6. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 21 goals and get 12 points.

Anagennisi Deryneia (9-2-3 and 25:12 goals)
Anagennisi Deryneia have won from the last 14 games overall in the Second Division 9, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 25 to 12 goals and get 29 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Second Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

ENTHOI Lakatamias
ENTHOI Lakatamias won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Anagennisi Deryneia
Anagennisi Deryneia won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

ENTHOI Lakatamias
ENTHOI Lakatamias won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Anagennisi Deryneia
Anagennisi Deryneia won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Second Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team ENTHOI Lakatamias played 3 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Home Team Anagennisi Deryneia played 6 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 7 games as Away Team ENTHOI Lakatamias played 2 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Anagennisi Deryneia played 7 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 14 games overall in the Second Division ENTHOI Lakatamias played 5 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games overall in the Second Division Anagennisi Deryneia played 14 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Second Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win