de
Home » H2H

MC Alger vs. USM El Harrach Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 17:45:00

Last 10 Results from MC Alger and the last 10 Results from USM El Harrach

MC Alger
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
H
CR de Belouizdad
0-0
18-01-20
G
ES Sétif
1-2
18-01-06
H
US Biskra
2-0
17-12-15
G
JS Saoura
1-1
17-12-07
H
USM El Harrach
2-0
17-12-02
G
USM Bel Abbes
1-1
17-11-28
H
USM de Alger
0-2
17-11-17
H
Tadjenant
2-1
17-11-09
G
NA de Hussein Dey
1-0
17-11-03
H
Paradou AC
2-1
USM El Harrach
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
H
O Medea
2-3
18-01-19
G
CR de Belouizdad
0-1
18-01-05
H
ES Sétif
0-0
17-12-16
H
US Biskra
1-0
17-12-07
G
MC Alger
2-0
17-12-01
G
JS Saoura
1-0
17-11-17
H
USM Bel Abbes
1-2
17-11-11
G
Tadjenant
1-1
17-11-04
H
NA de Hussein Dey
0-0
17-10-27
G
Paradou AC
2-3

History between MC Alger and USM El Harrach in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
MC Alger
USM El Harrach
2-0
First Division
17-01-28
MC Alger
USM El Harrach
0-1
Championnat National
16-08-27
USM El Harrach
MC Alger
1-2
Championnat National
16-02-26
MC Alger
USM El Harrach
0-0
First Division
15-09-28
USM El Harrach
MC Alger
0-1
First Division
15-05-09
MC Alger
USM El Harrach
1-1
Championnat National
14-11-28
USM El Harrach
MC Alger
1-0
Championnat National
14-05-06
USM El Harrach
MC Alger
1-0
Championnat National
13-11-08
MC Alger
USM El Harrach
0-1
Championnat National
13-05-21
USM El Harrach
MC Alger
3-0
Championnat National

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game MC Alger vs. USM El Harrach

In the last 18 games MC Alger played 4 games Over 2.5.
MC Alger have an Goal difference from 4:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 18 games USM El Harrach played 7 games Over 2.5.
USM El Harrach have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 30.56% chance that MC Alger and USM El Harrach scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game MC Alger vs. USM El Harrach

MC Alger 5-3-2
In last 10 games MC Alger won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw

USM El Harrach 3-3-4
In last 10 games USM El Harrach won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.

MC Alger - USM El Harrach (45-30-25)
In this game the chance that MC Alger wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for USM El Harrach to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from MC Alger and USM El Harrach

Last 6 Events At Home

MC Alger (2-1-0 and 4:0 goals)
MC Alger have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 0 goals and get 7 points.

USM El Harrach (2-1-0 and 3:3 goals)
USM El Harrach have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

MC Alger (1-2-0 and 4:3 goals)
MC Alger have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 5 points.

USM El Harrach (1-0-2 and 1:3 goals)
USM El Harrach have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

MC Alger (3-3-0 and 8:3 goals)
MC Alger have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 12 points.

USM El Harrach (3-1-2 and 4:6 goals)
USM El Harrach has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 10 points.

Form in First Division from MC Alger and USM El Harrach

First Division Form As A Host

MC Alger (5-3-1 and 11:5 goals)
MC Alger have won from the last 9 games at Home in the First Division 5, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 5 goals and get 18 points.

USM El Harrach (2-3-4 and 10:11 goals)
USM El Harrach have won from the last 9 games at Home in the First Division 2, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 11 goals and get 9 points.

First Division Form As A Guest

MC Alger (3-3-3 and 7:8 goals)
MC Alger have won from the last 9 games away in the First Division 3, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 8 goals and get 12 points.

USM El Harrach (2-1-6 and 7:13 goals)
USM El Harrach have won from the last 9 games away in the First Division 2, draws in 1 games and lost 6. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 13 goals and get 7 points.

First Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

MC Alger (8-6-4 and 18:13 goals)
MC Alger have won from the last 18 games overall in the First Division 8, draws in 6 games and lost 4. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 13 goals and get 30 points.

USM El Harrach (4-4-10 and 17:24 goals)
USM El Harrach have won from the last 18 games overall in the First Division 4, draws in 4 games and lost 10. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 24 goals and get 16 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

MC Alger
MC Alger won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

USM El Harrach
USM El Harrach won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

MC Alger
MC Alger won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

USM El Harrach
USM El Harrach won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 9 games as Home Team MC Alger played 2 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team USM El Harrach played 4 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team MC Alger played 2 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team USM El Harrach played 9 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 18 games overall in the First Division MC Alger played 4 games Over 2.5 and 14 games under 2.5

In the last 18 games overall in the First Division USM El Harrach played 18 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win