de
Home » H2H

USM Bel Abbes vs. JS Kabylie Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 18:45:00

Last 10 Results from USM Bel Abbes and the last 10 Results from JS Kabylie

USM Bel Abbes
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-06
H
CR de Belouizdad
1-0
17-12-16
H
ES Sétif
2-1
17-12-09
G
US Biskra
2-1
17-12-02
H
MC Alger
1-1
17-11-17
G
USM El Harrach
1-2
17-11-11
G
JS Saoura
1-0
17-11-03
H
Tadjenant
1-1
17-10-28
G
NA de Hussein Dey
1-1
17-10-21
H
Paradou AC
0-1
17-10-17
G
USM Blida
2-2
JS Kabylie
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-05
G
JS Saoura
2-0
17-12-15
H
MC Oran
3-3
17-12-08
G
USM de Alger
0-0
17-12-01
H
CS Constantine
1-2
17-11-17
G
O Medea
0-0
17-11-11
H
CR de Belouizdad
2-2
17-11-07
G
ES Sétif
0-0
17-10-27
H
US Biskra
0-0
17-10-21
G
MC Alger
2-0
17-10-17
H
USM El Harrach
2-1

History between USM Bel Abbes and JS Kabylie in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
USM Bel Abbes
JS Kabylie
4-1
Championnat National
17-06-10
JS Kabylie
USM Bel Abbes
1-0
Championnat National
16-12-10
USM Bel Abbes
JS Kabylie
2-0
Championnat National
15-01-31
JS Kabylie
USM Bel Abbes
0-1
Championnat National
13-04-19
JS Kabylie
USM Bel Abbes
2-1
Championnat National
12-11-17
USM Bel Abbes
JS Kabylie
1-0
Championnat National

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game USM Bel Abbes vs. JS Kabylie

In the last 16 games USM Bel Abbes played 6 games Over 2.5.
USM Bel Abbes have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games JS Kabylie played 7 games Over 2.5.
JS Kabylie have an Goal difference from 6:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 40.63% chance that USM Bel Abbes and JS Kabylie scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game USM Bel Abbes vs. JS Kabylie

USM Bel Abbes 3-4-3
In last 10 games USM Bel Abbes won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw

JS Kabylie 1-6-3
In last 10 games JS Kabylie won 1 games, lost 3 games and played 6 games draw.

USM Bel Abbes - JS Kabylie (30-50-20)
In this game the chance that USM Bel Abbes wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 50% and the chance for JS Kabylie to win this game is 20%

Form in last 6 Games from USM Bel Abbes and JS Kabylie

Last 6 Events At Home

USM Bel Abbes (2-1-0 and 4:2 goals)
USM Bel Abbes have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

JS Kabylie (1-2-0 and 6:7 goals)
JS Kabylie have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 7 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

USM Bel Abbes (1-0-2 and 3:4 goals)
USM Bel Abbes have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

JS Kabylie (0-2-1 and 0:2 goals)
JS Kabylie have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 2 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

USM Bel Abbes (3-1-2 and 7:6 goals)
USM Bel Abbes have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 6 goals and get 10 points.

JS Kabylie (1-4-1 and 6:9 goals)
JS Kabylie has won from the last 6 games overall 1, draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 9 goals and get 7 points.

Form in Championnat National from USM Bel Abbes and JS Kabylie

Championnat National Form As A Host

USM Bel Abbes (5-2-1 and 13:6 goals)
USM Bel Abbes have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Championnat National 5, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 6 goals and get 17 points.

JS Kabylie (2-5-1 and 11:10 goals)
JS Kabylie have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Championnat National 2, draws in 5 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 10 goals and get 11 points.

Championnat National Form As A Guest

USM Bel Abbes (1-3-4 and 7:11 goals)
USM Bel Abbes have won from the last 8 games away in the Championnat National 1, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 11 goals and get 6 points.

JS Kabylie (1-3-4 and 5:12 goals)
JS Kabylie have won from the last 8 games away in the Championnat National 1, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 12 goals and get 6 points.

Championnat National Form Total As Guest Or Host

USM Bel Abbes (6-5-5 and 20:17 goals)
USM Bel Abbes have won from the last 16 games overall in the Championnat National 6, draws in 5 games and lost 5. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 17 goals and get 23 points.

JS Kabylie (3-8-5 and 16:22 goals)
JS Kabylie have won from the last 16 games overall in the Championnat National 3, draws in 8 games and lost 5. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 22 goals and get 17 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Championnat National)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

USM Bel Abbes
USM Bel Abbes won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

JS Kabylie
JS Kabylie won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

USM Bel Abbes
USM Bel Abbes won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

JS Kabylie
JS Kabylie won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Championnat National)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team USM Bel Abbes played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team JS Kabylie played 4 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team USM Bel Abbes played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team JS Kabylie played 8 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the Championnat National USM Bel Abbes played 6 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the Championnat National JS Kabylie played 16 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Championnat National)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win