de
Home » H2H

Tadjenant vs. USM Blida Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from Tadjenant and the last 10 Results from USM Blida

Tadjenant
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-05
H
O Medea
0-0
17-12-15
H
CR de Belouizdad
3-0
17-12-08
G
ES Sétif
2-0
17-12-01
H
US Biskra
3-1
17-11-17
G
MC Alger
2-1
17-11-11
H
USM El Harrach
1-1
17-11-03
G
USM Bel Abbes
1-1
17-10-28
G
JS Saoura
4-2
17-10-21
H
NA de Hussein Dey
1-1
17-10-16
G
Paradou AC
1-0
USM Blida
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-06
H
MC Oran
0-1
17-12-16
H
USM de Alger
2-3
17-12-08
G
CS Constantine
1-1
17-12-02
H
O Medea
2-1
17-11-18
G
CR de Belouizdad
1-1
17-11-11
H
ES Sétif
0-0
17-11-03
G
US Biskra
2-0
17-10-28
H
MC Alger
1-2
17-10-20
G
USM El Harrach
2-0
17-10-17
H
USM Bel Abbes
2-2

History between Tadjenant and USM Blida in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Tadjenant
USM Blida
1-0
Championnat National
16-01-30
USM Blida
Tadjenant
1-1
First Division
15-08-29
Tadjenant
USM Blida
2-1
First Division
15-05-08
Tadjenant
USM Blida
1-0
Algeria 2
14-12-05
USM Blida
Tadjenant
1-0
Algeria 2

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Tadjenant vs. USM Blida

In the last 16 games Tadjenant played 5 games Over 2.5.
Tadjenant have an Goal difference from 7:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games USM Blida played 7 games Over 2.5.
USM Blida have an Goal difference from 4:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 37.5% chance that Tadjenant and USM Blida scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Tadjenant vs. USM Blida

Tadjenant 2-4-4
In last 10 games Tadjenant won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw

USM Blida 1-4-5
In last 10 games USM Blida won 1 games, lost 5 games and played 4 games draw.

Tadjenant - USM Blida (35-40-25)
In this game the chance that Tadjenant wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for USM Blida to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from Tadjenant and USM Blida

Last 6 Events At Home

Tadjenant (2-2-0 and 7:2 goals)
Tadjenant have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 2 goals and get 8 points.

USM Blida (3-1-0 and 4:5 goals)
USM Blida have won from the last 4 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 10 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Tadjenant (0-0-2 and 1:4 goals)
Tadjenant have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 0 points.

USM Blida (0-2-0 and 2:2 goals)
USM Blida have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Tadjenant (2-2-2 and 8:6 goals)
Tadjenant have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 6 goals and get 8 points.

USM Blida (3-3-0 and 6:7 goals)
USM Blida has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 7 goals and get 12 points.

Form in Championnat National from Tadjenant and USM Blida

Championnat National Form As A Host

Tadjenant (4-3-1 and 11:5 goals)
Tadjenant have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Championnat National 4, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 5 goals and get 15 points.

USM Blida (1-3-4 and 11:14 goals)
USM Blida have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Championnat National 1, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 14 goals and get 6 points.

Championnat National Form As A Guest

Tadjenant (0-3-5 and 6:13 goals)
Tadjenant have won from the last 8 games away in the Championnat National 0, draws in 3 games and lost 5. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 13 goals and get 3 points.

USM Blida (0-2-6 and 2:13 goals)
USM Blida have won from the last 8 games away in the Championnat National 0, draws in 2 games and lost 6. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 13 goals and get 2 points.

Championnat National Form Total As Guest Or Host

Tadjenant (4-6-6 and 17:18 goals)
Tadjenant have won from the last 16 games overall in the Championnat National 4, draws in 6 games and lost 6. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 18 goals and get 18 points.

USM Blida (1-5-10 and 13:27 goals)
USM Blida have won from the last 16 games overall in the Championnat National 1, draws in 5 games and lost 10. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 27 goals and get 8 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Championnat National)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Tadjenant
Tadjenant won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

USM Blida
USM Blida won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Tadjenant
Tadjenant won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

USM Blida
USM Blida won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Championnat National)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Tadjenant played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team USM Blida played 6 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Tadjenant played 2 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team USM Blida played 8 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the Championnat National Tadjenant played 5 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the Championnat National USM Blida played 16 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Championnat National)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win