de
Home » H2H

NA de Hussein Dey vs. Paradou AC Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from NA de Hussein Dey and the last 10 Results from Paradou AC

NA de Hussein Dey
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-06
H
CS Constantine
1-1
17-12-16
H
O Medea
2-0
17-12-09
G
CR de Belouizdad
0-2
17-12-02
H
ES Sétif
0-0
17-11-18
G
US Biskra
0-0
17-11-09
H
MC Alger
1-0
17-11-04
G
USM El Harrach
0-0
17-10-28
H
USM Bel Abbes
1-1
17-10-21
G
Tadjenant
1-1
17-10-17
G
JS Saoura
1-0
Paradou AC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-06
H
USM de Alger
0-0
17-12-16
H
CS Constantine
2-0
17-12-08
G
O Medea
1-0
17-12-02
H
CR de Belouizdad
0-0
17-11-18
G
ES Sétif
2-1
17-11-09
H
US Biskra
1-0
17-11-03
G
MC Alger
2-1
17-10-27
H
USM El Harrach
2-3
17-10-21
G
USM Bel Abbes
0-1
17-10-16
H
Tadjenant
1-0

History between NA de Hussein Dey and Paradou AC in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
NA de Hussein Dey
Paradou AC
1-1
Championnat National

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game NA de Hussein Dey vs. Paradou AC

In the last 16 games NA de Hussein Dey played 3 games Over 2.5.
NA de Hussein Dey have an Goal difference from 4:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games Paradou AC played 4 games Over 2.5.
Paradou AC have an Goal difference from 3:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 21.88% chance that NA de Hussein Dey and Paradou AC scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game NA de Hussein Dey vs. Paradou AC

NA de Hussein Dey 3-6-1
In last 10 games NA de Hussein Dey won 3 games, lost 1 games and played 6 games draw

Paradou AC 4-2-4
In last 10 games Paradou AC won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.

NA de Hussein Dey - Paradou AC (35-40-25)
In this game the chance that NA de Hussein Dey wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Paradou AC to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from NA de Hussein Dey and Paradou AC

Last 6 Events At Home

NA de Hussein Dey (2-2-0 and 4:1 goals)
NA de Hussein Dey have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 1 goals and get 8 points.

Paradou AC (2-2-0 and 3:0 goals)
Paradou AC have won from the last 4 games at home 2, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 0 goals and get 8 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

NA de Hussein Dey (1-1-0 and 2:0 goals)
NA de Hussein Dey have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 0 goals and get 4 points.

Paradou AC (0-0-2 and 1:3 goals)
Paradou AC have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

NA de Hussein Dey (3-3-0 and 6:1 goals)
NA de Hussein Dey have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 1 goals and get 12 points.

Paradou AC (2-2-2 and 4:3 goals)
Paradou AC has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 8 points.

Form in Championnat National from NA de Hussein Dey and Paradou AC

Championnat National Form As A Host

NA de Hussein Dey (3-5-0 and 9:5 goals)
NA de Hussein Dey have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Championnat National 3, draws in 5 games and lost 0. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 5 goals and get 14 points.

Paradou AC (5-2-1 and 8:3 goals)
Paradou AC have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Championnat National 5, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 17 points.

Championnat National Form As A Guest

NA de Hussein Dey (1-5-2 and 6:7 goals)
NA de Hussein Dey have won from the last 8 games away in the Championnat National 1, draws in 5 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 7 goals and get 8 points.

Paradou AC (1-2-5 and 6:11 goals)
Paradou AC have won from the last 8 games away in the Championnat National 1, draws in 2 games and lost 5. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 11 goals and get 5 points.

Championnat National Form Total As Guest Or Host

NA de Hussein Dey (4-10-2 and 15:12 goals)
NA de Hussein Dey have won from the last 16 games overall in the Championnat National 4, draws in 10 games and lost 2. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 12 goals and get 22 points.

Paradou AC (6-4-6 and 14:14 goals)
Paradou AC have won from the last 16 games overall in the Championnat National 6, draws in 4 games and lost 6. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 14 goals and get 22 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Championnat National)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

NA de Hussein Dey
NA de Hussein Dey won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Paradou AC
Paradou AC won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

NA de Hussein Dey
NA de Hussein Dey won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Paradou AC
Paradou AC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Championnat National)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team NA de Hussein Dey played 1 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team Paradou AC played 1 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team NA de Hussein Dey played 2 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Paradou AC played 8 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the Championnat National NA de Hussein Dey played 3 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the Championnat National Paradou AC played 16 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Championnat National)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win