de
Home » H2H

Real Potosí vs. San Jose Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-08 00:00:00

Last 10 Results from Real Potosí and the last 10 Results from San Jose

Real Potosí
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
The Strongest
6-0
17-12-08
H
San Jose
1-2
17-12-01
G
Blooming
0-0
17-11-27
H
Sport Boys Warnes
2-1
17-11-17
G
Jorge Wilstermann
2-0
17-11-12
G
Bolivar
1-0
17-11-05
H
Universitario
1-1
17-10-29
H
Nacional Potosí
2-1
17-10-22
H
Oriente Petrolero
1-0
17-10-19
G
Club Petrolero
0-0
San Jose
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
Sport Boys Warnes
1-2
17-12-08
G
Real Potosí
1-2
17-12-01
H
Bolivar
1-1
17-11-26
G
Universitario
0-0
17-11-19
H
Guabira
2-0
17-11-13
G
Oriente Petrolero
1-2
17-11-04
H
Club Petrolero
1-0
17-10-30
G
Blooming
2-0
17-10-22
H
The Strongest
4-0
17-10-20
H
Jorge Wilstermann
3-1

History between Real Potosí and San Jose in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-08
Real Potosí
San Jose
1-2
Clausura
17-09-24
San Jose
Real Potosí
3-0
Clausura
17-05-21
Real Potosí
San Jose
1-1
Apertura
17-02-22
San Jose
Real Potosí
3-0
Apertura
16-11-27
San Jose
Real Potosí
1-0
Apertura
16-09-18
Real Potosí
San Jose
2-1
Apertura
16-05-12
Real Potosí
San Jose
2-1
Clausura
16-03-06
San Jose
Real Potosí
2-3
Clausura
15-11-29
Real Potosí
San Jose
1-3
Apertura
15-09-09
San Jose
Real Potosí
3-3
Apertura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Real Potosí vs. San Jose

In the last 21 games Real Potosí played 10 games Over 2.5.
Real Potosí have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 21 games San Jose played 11 games Over 2.5.
San Jose have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 50% chance that Real Potosí and San Jose scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Real Potosí vs. San Jose

Real Potosí 3-3-4
In last 10 games Real Potosí won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw

San Jose 6-2-2
In last 10 games San Jose won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw.

Real Potosí - San Jose (25-25-50)
In this game the chance that Real Potosí wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for San Jose to win this game is 50%

Form in last 6 Games from Real Potosí and San Jose

Last 6 Events At Home

Real Potosí (1-0-1 and 3:3 goals)
Real Potosí have won from the last 4 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

San Jose (2-1-0 and 4:3 goals)
San Jose have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Real Potosí (0-1-3 and 0:9 goals)
Real Potosí have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 9 goals and get 1 points.

San Jose (2-1-0 and 4:2 goals)
San Jose have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Real Potosí (1-1-4 and 3:12 goals)
Real Potosí have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 12 goals and get 4 points.

San Jose (4-2-0 and 8:5 goals)
San Jose has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 5 goals and get 14 points.

Form in Clausura from Real Potosí and San Jose

Clausura Form As A Host

Real Potosí (5-2-4 and 17:16 goals)
Real Potosí have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Clausura 5, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 16 goals and get 17 points.

San Jose (7-2-2 and 22:10 goals)
San Jose have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Clausura 7, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 22 to 10 goals and get 23 points.

Clausura Form As A Guest

Real Potosí (2-2-6 and 4:17 goals)
Real Potosí have won from the last 10 games away in the Clausura 2, draws in 2 games and lost 6. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 17 goals and get 8 points.

San Jose (3-1-6 and 8:13 goals)
San Jose have won from the last 10 games away in the Clausura 3, draws in 1 games and lost 6. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 13 goals and get 10 points.

Clausura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Real Potosí (7-4-10 and 21:33 goals)
Real Potosí have won from the last 21 games overall in the Clausura 7, draws in 4 games and lost 10. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 33 goals and get 25 points.

San Jose (10-3-8 and 30:23 goals)
San Jose have won from the last 21 games overall in the Clausura 10, draws in 3 games and lost 8. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 30 to 23 goals and get 33 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Clausura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Real Potosí
Real Potosí won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

San Jose
San Jose won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Real Potosí
Real Potosí won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

San Jose
San Jose won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Clausura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 11 games as Home Team Real Potosí played 6 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Home Team San Jose played 6 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 10 games as Away Team Real Potosí played 4 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Away Team San Jose played 10 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 21 games overall in the Clausura Real Potosí played 10 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 21 games overall in the Clausura San Jose played 21 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Clausura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win