de
Home » H2H

Universitario vs. Nacional Potosí Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 01:00:00

Last 10 Results from Universitario and the last 10 Results from Nacional Potosí

Universitario
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-09
G
Club Petrolero
2-0
17-12-07
H
Nacional Potosí
2-0
17-12-02
G
The Strongest
3-2
17-11-26
H
San Jose
0-0
17-11-20
G
Blooming
4-0
17-11-11
H
Sport Boys Warnes
2-0
17-11-05
G
Real Potosí
1-1
17-10-28
H
Oriente Petrolero
1-0
17-10-22
G
Jorge Wilstermann
3-0
17-10-18
G
Guabira
2-1
Nacional Potosí
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
Bolivar
1-1
17-12-07
G
Universitario
2-0
17-11-30
H
Guabira
2-1
17-11-25
G
Oriente Petrolero
2-0
17-11-19
H
Club Petrolero
2-0
17-11-12
H
Jorge Wilstermann
2-0
17-11-04
G
The Strongest
2-1
17-10-29
G
Real Potosí
2-1
17-10-24
G
Blooming
4-2
17-10-19
H
Sport Boys Warnes
3-2

History between Universitario and Nacional Potosí in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Universitario
Nacional Potosí
2-0
Clausura
17-09-23
Nacional Potosí
Universitario
2-3
Clausura
17-06-10
Universitario
Nacional Potosí
1-2
Apertura
17-03-17
Nacional Potosí
Universitario
1-0
Apertura
16-12-09
Nacional Potosí
Universitario
3-0
Apertura
16-09-30
Universitario
Nacional Potosí
1-6
Apertura
16-05-13
Universitario
Nacional Potosí
3-3
Clausura
16-03-06
Nacional Potosí
Universitario
0-1
Clausura
15-11-15
Nacional Potosí
Universitario
2-2
Apertura
15-08-30
Universitario
Nacional Potosí
3-2
Apertura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Universitario vs. Nacional Potosí

In the last 21 games Universitario played 9 games Over 2.5.
Universitario have an Goal difference from 4:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 21 games Nacional Potosí played 11 games Over 2.5.
Nacional Potosí have an Goal difference from 7:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 47.62% chance that Universitario and Nacional Potosí scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Universitario vs. Nacional Potosí

Universitario 3-2-5
In last 10 games Universitario won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw

Nacional Potosí 4-1-5
In last 10 games Nacional Potosí won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw.

Universitario - Nacional Potosí (40-15-45)
In this game the chance that Universitario wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Nacional Potosí to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Universitario and Nacional Potosí

Last 6 Events At Home

Universitario (2-1-0 and 4:0 goals)
Universitario have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 0 goals and get 7 points.

Nacional Potosí (3-1-0 and 7:2 goals)
Nacional Potosí have won from the last 4 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 2 goals and get 10 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Universitario (0-0-3 and 2:9 goals)
Universitario have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 9 goals and get 0 points.

Nacional Potosí (0-0-2 and 0:4 goals)
Nacional Potosí have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 4 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Universitario (2-1-3 and 6:9 goals)
Universitario have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 9 goals and get 7 points.

Nacional Potosí (3-1-2 and 7:6 goals)
Nacional Potosí has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 6 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Clausura from Universitario and Nacional Potosí

Clausura Form As A Host

Universitario (5-3-3 and 13:10 goals)
Universitario have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Clausura 5, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 10 goals and get 18 points.

Nacional Potosí (4-3-3 and 13:10 goals)
Nacional Potosí have won from the last 10 games at Home in the Clausura 4, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 10 goals and get 15 points.

Clausura Form As A Guest

Universitario (1-2-7 and 11:23 goals)
Universitario have won from the last 10 games away in the Clausura 1, draws in 2 games and lost 7. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 23 goals and get 5 points.

Nacional Potosí (1-0-10 and 9:25 goals)
Nacional Potosí have won from the last 11 games away in the Clausura 1, draws in 0 games and lost 10. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 25 goals and get 3 points.

Clausura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Universitario (6-5-10 and 24:33 goals)
Universitario have won from the last 21 games overall in the Clausura 6, draws in 5 games and lost 10. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 24 to 33 goals and get 23 points.

Nacional Potosí (5-3-13 and 22:35 goals)
Nacional Potosí have won from the last 21 games overall in the Clausura 5, draws in 3 games and lost 13. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 22 to 35 goals and get 18 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Clausura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Universitario
Universitario won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Nacional Potosí
Nacional Potosí won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Universitario
Universitario won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 9 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Nacional Potosí
Nacional Potosí won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Clausura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 11 games as Home Team Universitario played 3 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Home Team Nacional Potosí played 4 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 10 games as Away Team Universitario played 6 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Away Team Nacional Potosí played 11 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 21 games overall in the Clausura Universitario played 9 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

In the last 21 games overall in the Clausura Nacional Potosí played 21 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Clausura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win