de
Home » H2H

Grenoble vs. Chambly Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 20:00:00

Last 10 Results from Grenoble and the last 10 Results from Chambly

Grenoble
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-07
H
Chambly
0-0
17-12-02
H
Tarbes
3-0
17-11-24
G
AS Beziers
0-0
17-11-18
H
Laval
1-1
17-11-11
G
Annecy FC
1-3
17-11-04
G
Lyon la Duchere
2-4
17-10-22
G
MDA Chasselay
0-1
17-10-13
H
Avranches
3-1
17-09-29
G
Marseille Consolat
1-2
17-09-23
H
Cholet
0-2
Chambly
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-07
G
Grenoble
0-0
17-12-03
G
Haguenau
1-3
17-11-18
G
Avranches
0-0
17-11-11
G
AF Vire
0-1
17-11-03
H
Marseille Consolat
3-0
17-10-27
G
Cholet
4-2
17-10-22
G
Marck
0-1
17-10-13
H
Pau
2-2
17-09-29
G
Red Star
2-0
17-09-22
H
Creteil
3-0

History between Grenoble and Chambly in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Grenoble
Chambly
0-0
National Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Grenoble vs. Chambly

In the last 14 games Grenoble played 5 games Over 2.5.
Grenoble have an Goal difference from 4:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 14 games Chambly played 5 games Over 2.5.
Chambly have an Goal difference from 3:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 35.71% chance that Grenoble and Chambly scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Grenoble vs. Chambly

Grenoble 6-3-1
In last 10 games Grenoble won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw

Chambly 5-3-2
In last 10 games Chambly won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw.

Grenoble - Chambly (40-30-30)
In this game the chance that Grenoble wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Chambly to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Grenoble and Chambly

Last 6 Events At Home

Grenoble (1-2-0 and 4:1 goals)
Grenoble have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 1 goals and get 5 points.

Chambly (1-0-0 and 3:0 goals)
Chambly have won from the last 1 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 0 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Grenoble (2-1-0 and 7:3 goals)
Grenoble have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Chambly (2-2-1 and 6:5 goals)
Chambly have won from the last 5 games away 2, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 5 goals and get 8 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Grenoble (3-3-0 and 11:4 goals)
Grenoble have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 4 goals and get 12 points.

Chambly (3-2-1 and 9:5 goals)
Chambly has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 5 goals and get 11 points.

Form in National Division from Grenoble and Chambly

National Division Form As A Host

Grenoble (2-4-1 and 7:6 goals)
Grenoble have won from the last 7 games at Home in the National Division 2, draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 6 goals and get 10 points.

Chambly (2-2-3 and 10:8 goals)
Chambly have won from the last 7 games at Home in the National Division 2, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 8 goals and get 8 points.

National Division Form As A Guest

Grenoble (4-2-1 and 10:5 goals)
Grenoble have won from the last 7 games away in the National Division 4, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 5 goals and get 14 points.

Chambly (0-4-3 and 3:8 goals)
Chambly have won from the last 7 games away in the National Division 0, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 8 goals and get 4 points.

National Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Grenoble (6-6-2 and 17:11 goals)
Grenoble have won from the last 14 games overall in the National Division 6, draws in 6 games and lost 2. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 11 goals and get 24 points.

Chambly (2-6-6 and 13:16 goals)
Chambly have won from the last 14 games overall in the National Division 2, draws in 6 games and lost 6. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 16 goals and get 12 points.

Handicap 0-1 (National Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Grenoble
Grenoble won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Chambly
Chambly won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Grenoble
Grenoble won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Chambly
Chambly won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (National Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team Grenoble played 2 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Home Team Chambly played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 7 games as Away Team Grenoble played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Chambly played 7 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 14 games overall in the National Division Grenoble played 5 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games overall in the National Division Chambly played 14 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (National Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win