de
Home » H2H

Peykan vs. Gostaresh Foolad FC Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 14:30:00

Last 10 Results from Peykan and the last 10 Results from Gostaresh Foolad FC

Peykan
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-26
H
Piroozi Persepolis
1-3
18-01-11
H
Sepidrood Rasht
0-0
18-01-05
G
Zob Ahan Isfahan FC
2-1
17-12-29
H
Pars Jonoubi Jam Bushehr
1-1
17-12-22
G
Mes Sarcheshme
1-1
17-12-05
G
Saipa
1-0
17-11-30
H
Esteghlal
0-0
17-11-24
G
Esteghlal Khuzestan
1-0
17-11-15
H
Sanat Naft Abadan
1-1
17-10-31
G
Sepahan
0-1
Gostaresh Foolad FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-25
H
Naft Tehran
1-1
18-01-18
G
Piroozi Persepolis
1-1
18-01-12
H
Foolad Khuzestan
1-1
18-01-05
G
Sepidrood Rasht
1-2
17-12-29
H
Zob Ahan Isfahan FC
0-1
17-12-24
G
Pars Jonoubi Jam Bushehr
0-2
17-12-06
G
Mes Sarcheshme
0-2
17-11-30
H
Saipa
3-1
17-11-25
G
Esteghlal
2-0
17-11-15
H
Esteghlal Khuzestan
2-1

History between Peykan and Gostaresh Foolad FC in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Peykan
Gostaresh Foolad FC
1-0
Persian Gulf League
17-01-12
Peykan
Gostaresh Foolad FC
1-1
Persian Gulf League
16-07-26
Gostaresh Foolad FC
Peykan
0-0
Persian Gulf League
15-02-04
Peykan
Gostaresh Foolad FC
1-1
First Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Peykan vs. Gostaresh Foolad FC

In the last 20 games Peykan played 5 games Over 2.5.
Peykan have an Goal difference from 2:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 21 games Gostaresh Foolad FC played 8 games Over 2.5.
Gostaresh Foolad FC have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 31.55% chance that Peykan and Gostaresh Foolad FC scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Peykan vs. Gostaresh Foolad FC

Peykan 1-5-4
In last 10 games Peykan won 1 games, lost 4 games and played 5 games draw

Gostaresh Foolad FC 5-3-2
In last 10 games Gostaresh Foolad FC won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw.

Peykan - Gostaresh Foolad FC (15-40-45)
In this game the chance that Peykan wins is 15%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Gostaresh Foolad FC to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Peykan and Gostaresh Foolad FC

Last 6 Events At Home

Peykan (0-2-1 and 2:4 goals)
Peykan have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 2 points.

Gostaresh Foolad FC (1-2-0 and 2:3 goals)
Gostaresh Foolad FC have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Peykan (0-1-2 and 2:4 goals)
Peykan have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 1 points.

Gostaresh Foolad FC (2-1-0 and 5:2 goals)
Gostaresh Foolad FC have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Peykan (0-3-3 and 4:8 goals)
Peykan have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 8 goals and get 3 points.

Gostaresh Foolad FC (3-3-0 and 7:5 goals)
Gostaresh Foolad FC has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 5 goals and get 12 points.

Form in Persian Gulf League from Peykan and Gostaresh Foolad FC

Persian Gulf League Form As A Host

Peykan (4-6-1 and 11:8 goals)
Peykan have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Persian Gulf League 4, draws in 6 games and lost 1. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 8 goals and get 18 points.

Gostaresh Foolad FC (3-3-4 and 10:14 goals)
Gostaresh Foolad FC have won from the last 10 games at Home in the Persian Gulf League 3, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 14 goals and get 12 points.

Persian Gulf League Form As A Guest

Peykan (3-1-5 and 8:9 goals)
Peykan have won from the last 9 games away in the Persian Gulf League 3, draws in 1 games and lost 5. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 9 goals and get 10 points.

Gostaresh Foolad FC (5-2-4 and 10:10 goals)
Gostaresh Foolad FC have won from the last 11 games away in the Persian Gulf League 5, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 10 goals and get 17 points.

Persian Gulf League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Peykan (7-7-6 and 19:17 goals)
Peykan have won from the last 20 games overall in the Persian Gulf League 7, draws in 7 games and lost 6. In this 20 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 17 goals and get 28 points.

Gostaresh Foolad FC (8-5-8 and 20:24 goals)
Gostaresh Foolad FC have won from the last 21 games overall in the Persian Gulf League 8, draws in 5 games and lost 8. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 24 goals and get 29 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Persian Gulf League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Peykan
Peykan won the last 10 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Gostaresh Foolad FC
Gostaresh Foolad FC won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Peykan
Peykan won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Gostaresh Foolad FC
Gostaresh Foolad FC won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Persian Gulf League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 11 games as Home Team Peykan played 3 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Home Team Gostaresh Foolad FC played 5 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Peykan played 2 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Away Team Gostaresh Foolad FC played 11 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 20 games overall in the Persian Gulf League Peykan played 5 games Over 2.5 and 15 games under 2.5

In the last 21 games overall in the Persian Gulf League Gostaresh Foolad FC played 21 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Persian Gulf League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win