de
Home » H2H

Esteghlal Khuzestan vs. Piroozi Persepolis Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 15:30:00

Last 10 Results from Esteghlal Khuzestan and the last 10 Results from Piroozi Persepolis

Esteghlal Khuzestan
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-24
H
Zob Ahan Isfahan FC
0-2
18-01-18
G
Pars Jonoubi Jam Bushehr
1-1
18-01-11
H
Mes Sarcheshme
1-0
18-01-05
G
Saipa
3-2
17-12-28
H
Esteghlal
0-3
17-12-24
G
Teraktor Sazi
3-0
17-12-05
H
Sanat Naft Abadan
0-1
17-11-30
G
Sepahan
1-1
17-11-24
H
Peykan
1-0
17-11-15
G
Gostaresh Foolad FC
2-1
Piroozi Persepolis
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-26
G
Peykan
1-3
18-01-18
H
Gostaresh Foolad FC
1-1
18-01-12
G
Siah Jamegan
0-1
18-01-05
H
Naft Tehran
0-0
17-12-29
H
Teraktor Sazi
2-0
17-12-24
G
Foolad Khuzestan
1-1
17-12-11
H
Sanat Naft Abadan
2-0
17-12-06
G
Sepidrood Rasht
0-1
17-12-01
H
Zob Ahan Isfahan FC
4-0
17-11-25
G
Pars Jonoubi Jam Bushehr
0-1

History between Esteghlal Khuzestan and Piroozi Persepolis in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Esteghlal Khuzestan
Piroozi Persepolis
1-3
Persian Gulf League
17-03-09
Piroozi Persepolis
Esteghlal Khuzestan
1-0
Persian Gulf League
16-10-20
Esteghlal Khuzestan
Piroozi Persepolis
1-1
Persian Gulf League
15-12-31
Piroozi Persepolis
Esteghlal Khuzestan
2-0
First Division
15-08-06
Esteghlal Khuzestan
Piroozi Persepolis
2-1
First Division
15-04-12
Esteghlal Khuzestan
Piroozi Persepolis
1-1
First Division
14-04-11
Esteghlal Khuzestan
Piroozi Persepolis
0-1
First Division
13-11-06
Piroozi Persepolis
Esteghlal Khuzestan
0-0
First Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Esteghlal Khuzestan vs. Piroozi Persepolis

In the last 21 games Esteghlal Khuzestan played 9 games Over 2.5.
Esteghlal Khuzestan have an Goal difference from 1:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 21 games Piroozi Persepolis played 7 games Over 2.5.
Piroozi Persepolis have an Goal difference from 3:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 38.1% chance that Esteghlal Khuzestan and Piroozi Persepolis scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Esteghlal Khuzestan vs. Piroozi Persepolis

Esteghlal Khuzestan 2-2-6
In last 10 games Esteghlal Khuzestan won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw

Piroozi Persepolis 7-3-0
In last 10 games Piroozi Persepolis won 7 games, lost 0 games and played 3 games draw.

Esteghlal Khuzestan - Piroozi Persepolis (10-25-65)
In this game the chance that Esteghlal Khuzestan wins is 10%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Piroozi Persepolis to win this game is 65%

Form in last 6 Games from Esteghlal Khuzestan and Piroozi Persepolis

Last 6 Events At Home

Esteghlal Khuzestan (1-0-2 and 1:5 goals)
Esteghlal Khuzestan have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

Piroozi Persepolis (1-2-0 and 3:1 goals)
Piroozi Persepolis have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Esteghlal Khuzestan (0-1-2 and 3:7 goals)
Esteghlal Khuzestan have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 7 goals and get 1 points.

Piroozi Persepolis (2-1-0 and 5:2 goals)
Piroozi Persepolis have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Esteghlal Khuzestan (1-1-4 and 4:12 goals)
Esteghlal Khuzestan have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 12 goals and get 4 points.

Piroozi Persepolis (3-3-0 and 8:3 goals)
Piroozi Persepolis has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 12 points.

Form in Persian Gulf League from Esteghlal Khuzestan and Piroozi Persepolis

Persian Gulf League Form As A Host

Esteghlal Khuzestan (4-1-6 and 7:13 goals)
Esteghlal Khuzestan have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Persian Gulf League 4, draws in 1 games and lost 6. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 13 goals and get 13 points.

Piroozi Persepolis (5-4-1 and 13:3 goals)
Piroozi Persepolis have won from the last 10 games at Home in the Persian Gulf League 5, draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 3 goals and get 19 points.

Persian Gulf League Form As A Guest

Esteghlal Khuzestan (0-5-5 and 8:20 goals)
Esteghlal Khuzestan have won from the last 10 games away in the Persian Gulf League 0, draws in 5 games and lost 5. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 20 goals and get 5 points.

Piroozi Persepolis (9-2-0 and 22:6 goals)
Piroozi Persepolis have won from the last 11 games away in the Persian Gulf League 9, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 22 to 6 goals and get 29 points.

Persian Gulf League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Esteghlal Khuzestan (4-6-11 and 15:33 goals)
Esteghlal Khuzestan have won from the last 21 games overall in the Persian Gulf League 4, draws in 6 games and lost 11. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 33 goals and get 18 points.

Piroozi Persepolis (14-6-1 and 35:9 goals)
Piroozi Persepolis have won from the last 21 games overall in the Persian Gulf League 14, draws in 6 games and lost 1. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 35 to 9 goals and get 48 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Persian Gulf League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Esteghlal Khuzestan
Esteghlal Khuzestan won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Piroozi Persepolis
Piroozi Persepolis won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Esteghlal Khuzestan
Esteghlal Khuzestan won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Piroozi Persepolis
Piroozi Persepolis won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Persian Gulf League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 11 games as Home Team Esteghlal Khuzestan played 4 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Home Team Piroozi Persepolis played 1 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 10 games as Away Team Esteghlal Khuzestan played 5 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Away Team Piroozi Persepolis played 11 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 21 games overall in the Persian Gulf League Esteghlal Khuzestan played 9 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

In the last 21 games overall in the Persian Gulf League Piroozi Persepolis played 21 games Over 2.5 and 14 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Persian Gulf League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win