de
Home » H2H

FC Rotor Volgograd II vs. Strogino Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from FC Rotor Volgograd II and the last 10 Results from Strogino

FC Rotor Volgograd II
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-12
G
Torpedo Moscow
2-1
17-11-04
H
Zvezda Ryazan
0-1
17-10-28
G
Zenit Penza
1-0
17-10-22
H
Khimik Novomoskovsk
0-1
17-10-14
G
Ararat Moscow
2-0
17-10-07
G
Strogino
1-0
17-09-30
H
Sokol Saratov
0-4
17-09-24
G
Metalurg Lypetsk
2-1
17-09-16
H
Energomash Belgorod
0-1
17-09-08
G
Saturn Ramenskoye
1-1
Strogino
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-11
G
Dinamo Briansk
0-2
17-11-04
H
Torpedo Moscow
2-2
17-10-28
G
Zvezda Ryazan
0-1
17-10-22
H
Zenit Penza
4-0
17-10-17
H
Saturn Ramenskoye
2-1
17-10-14
G
Kaluga
1-0
17-10-07
H
FC Rotor Volgograd II
1-0
17-10-04
H
Dinamo Briansk
6-2
17-10-01
H
Ararat Moscow
1-2
17-09-23
G
Sokol Saratov
3-2

History between FC Rotor Volgograd II and Strogino in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-07
Strogino
FC Rotor Volgograd II
1-0
PFL Zone Center

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game FC Rotor Volgograd II vs. Strogino

In the last 17 games FC Rotor Volgograd II played 7 games Over 2.5.
FC Rotor Volgograd II have an Goal difference from 0:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 17 games Strogino played 11 games Over 2.5.
Strogino have an Goal difference from 8:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 52.94% chance that FC Rotor Volgograd II and Strogino scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game FC Rotor Volgograd II vs. Strogino

FC Rotor Volgograd II 0-1-9
In last 10 games FC Rotor Volgograd II won 0 games, lost 9 games and played 1 games draw

Strogino 6-1-3
In last 10 games Strogino won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw.

FC Rotor Volgograd II - Strogino (15-10-75)
In this game the chance that FC Rotor Volgograd II wins is 15%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Strogino to win this game is 75%

Form in last 6 Games from FC Rotor Volgograd II and Strogino

Last 6 Events At Home

FC Rotor Volgograd II (0-0-2 and 0:2 goals)
FC Rotor Volgograd II have won from the last 4 games at home 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 2 goals and get 0 points.

Strogino (2-1-0 and 8:3 goals)
Strogino have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

FC Rotor Volgograd II (0-0-4 and 1:6 goals)
FC Rotor Volgograd II have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 6 goals and get 0 points.

Strogino (2-0-1 and 3:1 goals)
Strogino have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

FC Rotor Volgograd II (0-0-6 and 1:8 goals)
FC Rotor Volgograd II have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 6. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 8 goals and get 0 points.

Strogino (4-1-1 and 11:4 goals)
Strogino has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 4 goals and get 13 points.

Form in PFL Zone Center from FC Rotor Volgograd II and Strogino

PFL Zone Center Form As A Host

FC Rotor Volgograd II (1-0-6 and 3:10 goals)
FC Rotor Volgograd II have won from the last 7 games at Home in the PFL Zone Center 1, draws in 0 games and lost 6. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 10 goals and get 3 points.

Strogino (5-1-3 and 18:10 goals)
Strogino have won from the last 9 games at Home in the PFL Zone Center 5, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 10 goals and get 16 points.

PFL Zone Center Form As A Guest

FC Rotor Volgograd II (0-1-9 and 5:19 goals)
FC Rotor Volgograd II have won from the last 10 games away in the PFL Zone Center 0, draws in 1 games and lost 9. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 19 goals and get 1 points.

Strogino (4-0-4 and 10:13 goals)
Strogino have won from the last 8 games away in the PFL Zone Center 4, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 13 goals and get 12 points.

PFL Zone Center Form Total As Guest Or Host

FC Rotor Volgograd II (1-1-15 and 8:29 goals)
FC Rotor Volgograd II have won from the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone Center 1, draws in 1 games and lost 15. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 29 goals and get 4 points.

Strogino (9-1-7 and 28:23 goals)
Strogino have won from the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone Center 9, draws in 1 games and lost 7. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 28 to 23 goals and get 28 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone Center)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

FC Rotor Volgograd II
FC Rotor Volgograd II won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Strogino
Strogino won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

FC Rotor Volgograd II
FC Rotor Volgograd II won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Strogino
Strogino won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone Center)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team FC Rotor Volgograd II played 2 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Strogino played 6 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 10 games as Away Team FC Rotor Volgograd II played 5 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Strogino played 8 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone Center FC Rotor Volgograd II played 7 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone Center Strogino played 17 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone Center)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win