de
Home » H2H

Mali U17 vs. New Zealand U17 Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 13:30:00

Last 10 Results from Mali U17 and the last 10 Results from New Zealand U17

Mali U17
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-21
H
Ghana U17
2-1
17-10-17
H
Iraq U17
5-1
17-10-12
H
New Zealand U17
3-1
17-10-09
G
Turkey U17
0-3
17-10-06
G
Paraguay U17
3-2
15-11-08
H
Nigeria U17
0-2
15-11-05
H
Belgium U17
3-1
15-11-01
G
Croatia U17
0-1
15-10-29
H
North Korea U17
3-0
15-10-24
H
Honduras U17
3-0
New Zealand U17
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-12
G
Mali U17
3-1
17-10-09
G
Paraguay U17
4-2
17-10-06
H
Turkey U17
1-1
15-10-28
G
Brazil U17
1-0
15-10-25
G
Paraguay U17
1-2
15-10-22
H
Syria U17
0-0
15-10-19
H
France U17
1-6
13-10-23
H
Ivory Coast U17
0-3
13-10-20
G
Italy U17
1-0
13-10-17
G
Uruguay U17
7-0

History between Mali U17 and New Zealand U17 in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Mali U17
New Zealand U17
3-1
World Cup U17 Group B

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Mali U17 vs. New Zealand U17

In the last 3 games Mali U17 played 3 games Over 2.5.
Mali U17 have an Goal difference from 10:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 3 games New Zealand U17 played 2 games Over 2.5.
New Zealand U17 have an Goal difference from 1:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 83.33% chance that Mali U17 and New Zealand U17 scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Mali U17 vs. New Zealand U17

Mali U17 8-0-2
In last 10 games Mali U17 won 8 games, lost 2 games and played 0 games draw

New Zealand U17 1-2-7
In last 10 games New Zealand U17 won 1 games, lost 7 games and played 2 games draw.

Mali U17 - New Zealand U17 (75-10-15)
In this game the chance that Mali U17 wins is 75%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for New Zealand U17 to win this game is 15%

Form in last 6 Games from Mali U17 and New Zealand U17

Last 6 Events At Home

Mali U17 (3-0-1 and 10:5 goals)
Mali U17 have won from the last 2 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 5 goals and get 9 points.

New Zealand U17 (0-2-0 and 1:1 goals)
New Zealand U17 have won from the last 2 games at home 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Mali U17 (1-0-1 and 5:3 goals)
Mali U17 have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

New Zealand U17 (1-0-3 and 5:9 goals)
New Zealand U17 have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 9 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Mali U17 (4-0-2 and 15:8 goals)
Mali U17 have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 8 goals and get 12 points.

New Zealand U17 (1-2-3 and 6:10 goals)
New Zealand U17 has won from the last 6 games overall 1, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 10 goals and get 5 points.

Form in World Cup U17 Final Stage from Mali U17 and New Zealand U17

World Cup U17 Final Stage Form As A Host

Mali U17 (1-0-0 and 3:1 goals)
Mali U17 have won from the last 1 games at Home in the World Cup U17 Final Stage 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

New Zealand U17 (0-1-0 and 1:1 goals)
New Zealand U17 have won from the last 1 games at Home in the World Cup U17 Final Stage 0, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 1 points.

World Cup U17 Final Stage Form As A Guest

Mali U17 (1-0-1 and 5:3 goals)
Mali U17 have won from the last 2 games away in the World Cup U17 Final Stage 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

New Zealand U17 (0-0-2 and 3:7 goals)
New Zealand U17 have won from the last 2 games away in the World Cup U17 Final Stage 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 7 goals and get 0 points.

World Cup U17 Final Stage Form Total As Guest Or Host

Mali U17 (2-0-1 and 8:4 goals)
Mali U17 have won from the last 3 games overall in the World Cup U17 Final Stage 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

New Zealand U17 (0-1-2 and 4:8 goals)
New Zealand U17 have won from the last 3 games overall in the World Cup U17 Final Stage 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 8 goals and get 1 points.

Handicap 0-1 (World Cup U17 Final Stage)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Mali U17
Mali U17 won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

New Zealand U17
New Zealand U17 won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Mali U17
Mali U17 won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

New Zealand U17
New Zealand U17 won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (World Cup U17 Final Stage)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 1 games as Home Team Mali U17 played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Home Team New Zealand U17 played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 2 games as Away Team Mali U17 played 2 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Away Team New Zealand U17 played 2 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 3 games overall in the World Cup U17 Final Stage Mali U17 played 3 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games overall in the World Cup U17 Final Stage New Zealand U17 played 3 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (World Cup U17 Final Stage)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win