de
Home » H2H

USA U17 vs. Colombia U17 Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 16:30:00

Last 10 Results from USA U17 and the last 10 Results from Colombia U17

USA U17
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-21
H
England U17
1-4
17-10-16
G
Paraguay U17
0-5
17-10-12
H
Colombia U17
1-3
17-10-09
G
Ghana U17
0-1
17-10-06
G
India U17
0-3
15-10-24
H
Chile U17
1-4
15-10-20
H
Croatia U17
2-2
15-10-17
G
Nigeria U17
2-0
11-06-30
G
Germany U17
4-0
11-06-26
H
New Zealand U17
0-0
Colombia U17
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-16
H
Germany U17
0-4
17-10-12
G
USA U17
1-3
17-10-09
G
India U17
1-2
17-10-06
H
Ghana U17
0-1
09-11-15
H
Spain U17
0-1
09-11-12
H
Switzerland U17
0-4
09-11-08
H
Turkey U17
6-4
09-11-04
G
Argentina U17
2-3
09-10-31
G
Gambia U17
2-2
09-10-28
G
Iran U17
0-0

History between USA U17 and Colombia U17 in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
USA U17
Colombia U17
1-3
World Cup U17 Group A

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game USA U17 vs. Colombia U17

In the last 3 games USA U17 played 2 games Over 2.5.
USA U17 have an Goal difference from 3:11 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 3 games Colombia U17 played 2 games Over 2.5.
Colombia U17 have an Goal difference from 0:10 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 66.67% chance that USA U17 and Colombia U17 scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game USA U17 vs. Colombia U17

USA U17 3-2-5
In last 10 games USA U17 won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw

Colombia U17 4-2-4
In last 10 games Colombia U17 won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.

USA U17 - Colombia U17 (35-20-45)
In this game the chance that USA U17 wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Colombia U17 to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from USA U17 and Colombia U17

Last 6 Events At Home

USA U17 (0-0-3 and 3:11 goals)
USA U17 have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 11 goals and get 0 points.

Colombia U17 (4-0-0 and 0:10 goals)
Colombia U17 have won from the last 4 games at home 4, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 10 goals and get 12 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

USA U17 (3-0-0 and 9:0 goals)
USA U17 have won from the last 3 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 0 goals and get 9 points.

Colombia U17 (2-0-0 and 5:2 goals)
Colombia U17 have won from the last 2 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

USA U17 (3-0-3 and 12:11 goals)
USA U17 have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 11 goals and get 9 points.

Colombia U17 (6-0-0 and 5:12 goals)
Colombia U17 has won from the last 6 games overall 6, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 12 goals and get 18 points.

Form in World Cup U17 Final Stage from USA U17 and Colombia U17

World Cup U17 Final Stage Form As A Host

USA U17 (0-0-1 and 1:3 goals)
USA U17 have won from the last 1 games at Home in the World Cup U17 Final Stage 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 0 points.

Colombia U17 (0-0-1 and 0:1 goals)
Colombia U17 have won from the last 1 games at Home in the World Cup U17 Final Stage 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 1 goals and get 0 points.

World Cup U17 Final Stage Form As A Guest

USA U17 (2-0-0 and 4:0 goals)
USA U17 have won from the last 2 games away in the World Cup U17 Final Stage 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 0 goals and get 6 points.

Colombia U17 (2-0-0 and 5:2 goals)
Colombia U17 have won from the last 2 games away in the World Cup U17 Final Stage 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

World Cup U17 Final Stage Form Total As Guest Or Host

USA U17 (2-0-1 and 5:3 goals)
USA U17 have won from the last 3 games overall in the World Cup U17 Final Stage 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Colombia U17 (2-0-1 and 5:3 goals)
Colombia U17 have won from the last 3 games overall in the World Cup U17 Final Stage 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Handicap 0-1 (World Cup U17 Final Stage)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

USA U17
USA U17 won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Colombia U17
Colombia U17 won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

USA U17
USA U17 won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Colombia U17
Colombia U17 won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (World Cup U17 Final Stage)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 1 games as Home Team USA U17 played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Home Team Colombia U17 played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 2 games as Away Team USA U17 played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Away Team Colombia U17 played 2 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 3 games overall in the World Cup U17 Final Stage USA U17 played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games overall in the World Cup U17 Final Stage Colombia U17 played 3 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (World Cup U17 Final Stage)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win