de
Home » H2H

KF Vllaznia Shkodër vs. KS Flamurtari Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from KF Vllaznia Shkodër and the last 10 Results from KS Flamurtari

KF Vllaznia Shkodër
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-22
G
FK Partizani
3-1
17-12-16
H
KF Kamza
3-2
17-12-09
G
KS Flamurtari
2-0
17-12-03
H
KF Laci
1-2
17-11-26
H
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër
2-1
17-11-22
H
KS Lushnja
2-1
17-11-19
G
KS Teuta Durrës
1-0
17-11-05
H
Skënderbeu Korçë
0-2
17-10-29
G
Kukesi
2-2
17-10-22
H
FK Partizani
0-1
KS Flamurtari
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-22
G
KF Kamza
0-3
17-12-17
H
KF Laci
0-1
17-12-09
H
KF Vllaznia Shkodër
2-0
17-12-04
G
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër
1-1
17-11-25
H
KS Teuta Durrës
0-0
17-11-19
G
KS Lushnja
0-1
17-11-16
H
Skënderbeu Korçë
1-1
17-11-05
H
Kukesi
1-1
17-10-29
G
FK Partizani
0-1
17-10-22
H
KF Kamza
1-0

History between KF Vllaznia Shkodër and KS Flamurtari in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-09
KS Flamurtari
KF Vllaznia Shkodër
2-0
Kategoria Superiore
17-10-12
KF Vllaznia Shkodër
KS Flamurtari
1-1
Kategoria Superiore
17-04-22
KS Flamurtari
KF Vllaznia Shkodër
2-0
Kategoria Superiore
17-02-11
KF Vllaznia Shkodër
KS Flamurtari
3-2
Kategoria Superiore
16-11-25
KS Flamurtari
KF Vllaznia Shkodër
0-1
Kategoria Superiore
16-09-18
KF Vllaznia Shkodër
KS Flamurtari
2-0
Kategoria Superiore
16-04-25
KF Vllaznia Shkodër
KS Flamurtari
2-1
Kategoria Superiore
16-02-21
KS Flamurtari
KF Vllaznia Shkodër
2-0
Kategoria Superiore
15-11-28
KF Vllaznia Shkodër
KS Flamurtari
4-0
Kategoria Superiore
15-09-20
KS Flamurtari
KF Vllaznia Shkodër
2-0
Kategoria Superiore

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game KF Vllaznia Shkodër vs. KS Flamurtari

In the last 16 games KF Vllaznia Shkodër played 6 games Over 2.5.
KF Vllaznia Shkodër have an Goal difference from 8:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games KS Flamurtari played 3 games Over 2.5.
KS Flamurtari have an Goal difference from 2:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 28.13% chance that KF Vllaznia Shkodër and KS Flamurtari scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game KF Vllaznia Shkodër vs. KS Flamurtari

KF Vllaznia Shkodër 3-1-6
In last 10 games KF Vllaznia Shkodër won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw

KS Flamurtari 5-4-1
In last 10 games KS Flamurtari won 5 games, lost 1 games and played 4 games draw.

KF Vllaznia Shkodër - KS Flamurtari (20-25-55)
In this game the chance that KF Vllaznia Shkodër wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for KS Flamurtari to win this game is 55%

Form in last 6 Games from KF Vllaznia Shkodër and KS Flamurtari

Last 6 Events At Home

KF Vllaznia Shkodër (3-0-1 and 8:6 goals)
KF Vllaznia Shkodër have won from the last 2 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 6 goals and get 9 points.

KS Flamurtari (2-1-0 and 2:1 goals)
KS Flamurtari have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

KF Vllaznia Shkodër (0-0-2 and 1:5 goals)
KF Vllaznia Shkodër have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 5 goals and get 0 points.

KS Flamurtari (2-1-0 and 5:1 goals)
KS Flamurtari have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

KF Vllaznia Shkodër (3-0-3 and 9:11 goals)
KF Vllaznia Shkodër have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 11 goals and get 9 points.

KS Flamurtari (4-2-0 and 7:2 goals)
KS Flamurtari has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 2 goals and get 14 points.

Form in Kategoria Superiore from KF Vllaznia Shkodër and KS Flamurtari

Kategoria Superiore Form As A Host

KF Vllaznia Shkodër (3-1-4 and 9:11 goals)
KF Vllaznia Shkodër have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Kategoria Superiore 3, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 11 goals and get 10 points.

KS Flamurtari (3-4-1 and 8:4 goals)
KS Flamurtari have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Kategoria Superiore 3, draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 13 points.

Kategoria Superiore Form As A Guest

KF Vllaznia Shkodër (1-2-5 and 5:11 goals)
KF Vllaznia Shkodër have won from the last 8 games away in the Kategoria Superiore 1, draws in 2 games and lost 5. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 11 goals and get 5 points.

KS Flamurtari (4-3-1 and 10:6 goals)
KS Flamurtari have won from the last 8 games away in the Kategoria Superiore 4, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 6 goals and get 15 points.

Kategoria Superiore Form Total As Guest Or Host

KF Vllaznia Shkodër (4-3-9 and 14:22 goals)
KF Vllaznia Shkodër have won from the last 16 games overall in the Kategoria Superiore 4, draws in 3 games and lost 9. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 22 goals and get 15 points.

KS Flamurtari (7-7-2 and 18:10 goals)
KS Flamurtari have won from the last 16 games overall in the Kategoria Superiore 7, draws in 7 games and lost 2. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 10 goals and get 28 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Kategoria Superiore)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

KF Vllaznia Shkodër
KF Vllaznia Shkodër won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

KS Flamurtari
KS Flamurtari won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

KF Vllaznia Shkodër
KF Vllaznia Shkodër won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

KS Flamurtari
KS Flamurtari won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Kategoria Superiore)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team KF Vllaznia Shkodër played 4 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team KS Flamurtari played 1 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team KF Vllaznia Shkodër played 2 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team KS Flamurtari played 8 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the Kategoria Superiore KF Vllaznia Shkodër played 6 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the Kategoria Superiore KS Flamurtari played 16 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Kategoria Superiore)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win