de
Home » H2H

KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër vs. KF Kamza Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër and the last 10 Results from KF Kamza

KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-26
H
Skënderbeu Korçë
2-0
18-01-09
G
Trabzonspor
2-1
17-12-22
G
Kukesi
1-2
17-12-17
H
FK Partizani
5-0
17-12-10
G
KF Kamza
0-1
17-12-04
H
KS Flamurtari
1-1
17-11-26
G
KF Vllaznia Shkodër
2-1
17-11-20
H
KF Laci
1-1
17-11-15
H
KS Teuta Durrës
2-3
17-11-04
H
KS Lushnja
2-0
KF Kamza
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-26
H
KF Laci
3-1
18-01-08
G
Genclerbirligi
4-1
17-12-22
H
KS Flamurtari
0-3
17-12-16
G
KF Vllaznia Shkodër
3-2
17-12-10
H
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër
0-1
17-12-02
G
KS Teuta Durrës
0-1
17-11-26
H
KS Lushnja
2-1
17-11-19
G
Skënderbeu Korçë
1-1
17-11-16
H
Kukesi
2-2
17-11-04
H
FK Partizani
1-0

History between KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër and KF Kamza in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-10
KF Kamza
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër
0-1
Kategoria Superiore
17-10-12
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër
KF Kamza
1-2
Kategoria Superiore
14-02-08
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër
KF Kamza
2-0
First Division
13-10-12
KF Kamza
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër
2-0
First Division
11-02-05
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër
KF Kamza
1-1
First Division
10-09-18
KF Kamza
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër
2-0
First Division
10-05-08
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër
KF Kamza
1-2
First Division
09-12-12
KF Kamza
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër
4-1
First Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër vs. KF Kamza

In the last 17 games KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër played 7 games Over 2.5.
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër have an Goal difference from 8:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 17 games KF Kamza played 6 games Over 2.5.
KF Kamza have an Goal difference from 3:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 38.24% chance that KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër and KF Kamza scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër vs. KF Kamza

KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër 5-2-3
In last 10 games KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw

KF Kamza 4-2-4
In last 10 games KF Kamza won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.

KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër - KF Kamza (45-20-35)
In this game the chance that KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for KF Kamza to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër and KF Kamza

Last 6 Events At Home

KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër (2-1-0 and 8:1 goals)
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

KF Kamza (3-0-0 and 3:5 goals)
KF Kamza have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër (2-0-1 and 4:3 goals)
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

KF Kamza (1-0-2 and 4:7 goals)
KF Kamza have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 7 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër (4-1-1 and 12:4 goals)
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 4 goals and get 13 points.

KF Kamza (4-0-2 and 7:12 goals)
KF Kamza has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 12 goals and get 12 points.

Form in Kategoria Superiore from KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër and KF Kamza

Kategoria Superiore Form As A Host

KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër (3-3-3 and 14:10 goals)
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Kategoria Superiore 3, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 10 goals and get 12 points.

KF Kamza (4-3-2 and 11:10 goals)
KF Kamza have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Kategoria Superiore 4, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 10 goals and get 15 points.

Kategoria Superiore Form As A Guest

KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër (3-1-4 and 6:9 goals)
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër have won from the last 8 games away in the Kategoria Superiore 3, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 9 goals and get 10 points.

KF Kamza (3-2-3 and 7:7 goals)
KF Kamza have won from the last 8 games away in the Kategoria Superiore 3, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 7 goals and get 11 points.

Kategoria Superiore Form Total As Guest Or Host

KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër (6-4-7 and 20:19 goals)
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër have won from the last 17 games overall in the Kategoria Superiore 6, draws in 4 games and lost 7. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 19 goals and get 22 points.

KF Kamza (7-5-5 and 18:17 goals)
KF Kamza have won from the last 17 games overall in the Kategoria Superiore 7, draws in 5 games and lost 5. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 17 goals and get 26 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Kategoria Superiore)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

KF Kamza
KF Kamza won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

KF Kamza
KF Kamza won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Kategoria Superiore)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 9 games as Home Team KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër played 4 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team KF Kamza played 4 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team KF Kamza played 8 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 17 games overall in the Kategoria Superiore KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër played 7 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games overall in the Kategoria Superiore KF Kamza played 17 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Kategoria Superiore)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win