de
Home » H2H

KS Teuta Durrës vs. FK Partizani Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from KS Teuta Durrës and the last 10 Results from FK Partizani

KS Teuta Durrës
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-23
H
Skënderbeu Korçë
1-4
17-10-16
G
Kukesi
4-2
17-10-12
H
FK Partizani
1-2
17-10-01
G
KF Kamza
1-1
17-09-24
H
KS Flamurtari
1-2
17-09-17
G
KF Vllaznia Shkodër
0-1
17-09-09
H
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër
2-1
17-05-27
G
KF Laci
2-1
17-05-20
H
KF Vllaznia Shkodër
1-0
17-05-15
G
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër
1-1
FK Partizani
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-22
G
KF Vllaznia Shkodër
0-1
17-10-16
H
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër
2-0
17-10-12
G
KS Teuta Durrës
1-2
17-10-02
H
KS Lushnja
0-0
17-09-23
G
Skënderbeu Korçë
2-0
17-09-18
H
Kukesi
0-0
17-09-10
H
KF Laci
0-2
17-07-06
G
Botev Plovdiv
1-0
17-06-29
H
Botev Plovdiv
1-3
17-05-27
G
Skënderbeu Korçë
2-2

History between KS Teuta Durrës and FK Partizani in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
KS Teuta Durrës
FK Partizani
1-2
Kategoria Superiore
17-04-23
FK Partizani
KS Teuta Durrës
5-1
Kategoria Superiore
17-02-10
KS Teuta Durrës
FK Partizani
0-0
Kategoria Superiore
16-11-26
FK Partizani
KS Teuta Durrës
1-0
Kategoria Superiore
16-09-18
KS Teuta Durrës
FK Partizani
0-2
Kategoria Superiore
16-05-18
FK Partizani
KS Teuta Durrës
1-2
Kategoria Superiore
16-03-20
KS Teuta Durrës
FK Partizani
0-2
Kategoria Superiore
15-12-23
FK Partizani
KS Teuta Durrës
0-1
Kategoria Superiore
15-11-01
KS Teuta Durrës
FK Partizani
0-1
Kategoria Superiore
15-04-25
KS Teuta Durrës
FK Partizani
0-1
Kategoria Superiore

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game KS Teuta Durrës vs. FK Partizani

In the last 7 games KS Teuta Durrës played 5 games Over 2.5.
KS Teuta Durrës have an Goal difference from 3:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 7 games FK Partizani played 1 games Over 2.5.
FK Partizani have an Goal difference from 2:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 42.86% chance that KS Teuta Durrës and FK Partizani scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game KS Teuta Durrës vs. FK Partizani

KS Teuta Durrës 3-2-5
In last 10 games KS Teuta Durrës won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw

FK Partizani 3-3-4
In last 10 games FK Partizani won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.

KS Teuta Durrës - FK Partizani (35-25-40)
In this game the chance that KS Teuta Durrës wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for FK Partizani to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from KS Teuta Durrës and FK Partizani

Last 6 Events At Home

KS Teuta Durrës (0-0-3 and 3:8 goals)
KS Teuta Durrës have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 8 goals and get 0 points.

FK Partizani (1-2-0 and 2:0 goals)
FK Partizani have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 0 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

KS Teuta Durrës (1-1-1 and 4:5 goals)
KS Teuta Durrës have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 4 points.

FK Partizani (2-0-1 and 3:3 goals)
FK Partizani have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

KS Teuta Durrës (1-1-4 and 7:13 goals)
KS Teuta Durrës have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 13 goals and get 4 points.

FK Partizani (3-2-1 and 5:3 goals)
FK Partizani has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 11 points.

Form in Kategoria Superiore from KS Teuta Durrës and FK Partizani

Kategoria Superiore Form As A Host

KS Teuta Durrës (1-0-3 and 5:9 goals)
KS Teuta Durrës have won from the last 4 games at Home in the Kategoria Superiore 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 9 goals and get 3 points.

FK Partizani (1-2-1 and 2:2 goals)
FK Partizani have won from the last 4 games at Home in the Kategoria Superiore 1, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 5 points.

Kategoria Superiore Form As A Guest

KS Teuta Durrës (1-1-1 and 4:5 goals)
KS Teuta Durrës have won from the last 3 games away in the Kategoria Superiore 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 4 points.

FK Partizani (2-0-1 and 3:3 goals)
FK Partizani have won from the last 3 games away in the Kategoria Superiore 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Kategoria Superiore Form Total As Guest Or Host

KS Teuta Durrës (2-1-4 and 9:14 goals)
KS Teuta Durrës have won from the last 7 games overall in the Kategoria Superiore 2, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 14 goals and get 7 points.

FK Partizani (3-2-2 and 5:5 goals)
FK Partizani have won from the last 7 games overall in the Kategoria Superiore 3, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 11 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Kategoria Superiore)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

KS Teuta Durrës
KS Teuta Durrës won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

FK Partizani
FK Partizani won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

KS Teuta Durrës
KS Teuta Durrës won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

FK Partizani
FK Partizani won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Kategoria Superiore)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 4 games as Home Team KS Teuta Durrës played 4 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 4 games as Home Team FK Partizani played 0 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team KS Teuta Durrës played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team FK Partizani played 3 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 7 games overall in the Kategoria Superiore KS Teuta Durrës played 5 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games overall in the Kategoria Superiore FK Partizani played 7 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Kategoria Superiore)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win