de
Home » H2H

KS Lushnja vs. Kukesi Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from KS Lushnja and the last 10 Results from Kukesi

KS Lushnja
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-22
G
KF Laci
3-1
17-12-16
H
Skënderbeu Korçë
1-3
17-12-09
G
Kukesi
1-3
17-12-03
H
FK Partizani
0-3
17-11-26
G
KF Kamza
2-1
17-11-22
G
KF Vllaznia Shkodër
2-1
17-11-19
H
KS Flamurtari
0-1
17-11-04
G
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër
2-0
17-10-28
H
KS Teuta Durrës
2-1
17-10-21
H
KF Laci
0-3
Kukesi
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Fenerbahçe
2-2
18-01-10
G
Bursaspor
1-2
18-01-08
G
Kayserispor
1-2
17-12-22
H
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër
1-2
17-12-17
G
KS Teuta Durrës
1-2
17-12-09
H
KS Lushnja
1-3
17-12-02
G
Skënderbeu Korçë
2-1
17-11-25
G
KF Laci
0-1
17-11-20
H
FK Partizani
1-2
17-11-16
G
KF Kamza
2-2

History between KS Lushnja and Kukesi in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-09
Kukesi
KS Lushnja
1-3
Kategoria Superiore
17-10-12
KS Lushnja
Kukesi
0-2
Kategoria Superiore
14-05-04
Kukesi
KS Lushnja
4-1
Kategoria Superiore
13-11-23
Kukesi
KS Lushnja
1-0
Kategoria Superiore
13-09-04
KS Lushnja
Kukesi
1-0
Kategoria Superiore
12-05-12
KS Lushnja
Kukesi
0-0
First Division
11-12-28
Kukesi
KS Lushnja
3-1
First Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game KS Lushnja vs. Kukesi

In the last 16 games KS Lushnja played 10 games Over 2.5.
KS Lushnja have an Goal difference from 1:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games Kukesi played 11 games Over 2.5.
Kukesi have an Goal difference from 2:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 65.63% chance that KS Lushnja and Kukesi scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game KS Lushnja vs. Kukesi

KS Lushnja 2-0-8
In last 10 games KS Lushnja won 2 games, lost 8 games and played 0 games draw

Kukesi 4-2-4
In last 10 games Kukesi won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.

KS Lushnja - Kukesi (30-10-60)
In this game the chance that KS Lushnja wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Kukesi to win this game is 60%

Form in last 6 Games from KS Lushnja and Kukesi

Last 6 Events At Home

KS Lushnja (0-0-2 and 1:6 goals)
KS Lushnja have won from the last 4 games at home 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 6 goals and get 0 points.

Kukesi (2-0-0 and 2:5 goals)
Kukesi have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

KS Lushnja (1-0-3 and 6:8 goals)
KS Lushnja have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 8 goals and get 3 points.

Kukesi (3-1-0 and 8:5 goals)
Kukesi have won from the last 4 games away 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 5 goals and get 10 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

KS Lushnja (1-0-5 and 7:14 goals)
KS Lushnja have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 5. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 14 goals and get 3 points.

Kukesi (5-1-0 and 10:10 goals)
Kukesi has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 10 goals and get 16 points.

Form in Kategoria Superiore from KS Lushnja and Kukesi

Kategoria Superiore Form As A Host

KS Lushnja (1-1-6 and 3:15 goals)
KS Lushnja have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Kategoria Superiore 1, draws in 1 games and lost 6. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 15 goals and get 4 points.

Kukesi (3-1-4 and 14:13 goals)
Kukesi have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Kategoria Superiore 3, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 13 goals and get 10 points.

Kategoria Superiore Form As A Guest

KS Lushnja (1-1-6 and 8:17 goals)
KS Lushnja have won from the last 8 games away in the Kategoria Superiore 1, draws in 1 games and lost 6. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 17 goals and get 4 points.

Kukesi (4-3-1 and 12:6 goals)
Kukesi have won from the last 8 games away in the Kategoria Superiore 4, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 6 goals and get 15 points.

Kategoria Superiore Form Total As Guest Or Host

KS Lushnja (2-2-12 and 11:32 goals)
KS Lushnja have won from the last 16 games overall in the Kategoria Superiore 2, draws in 2 games and lost 12. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 32 goals and get 8 points.

Kukesi (7-4-5 and 26:19 goals)
Kukesi have won from the last 16 games overall in the Kategoria Superiore 7, draws in 4 games and lost 5. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 26 to 19 goals and get 25 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Kategoria Superiore)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

KS Lushnja
KS Lushnja won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Kukesi
Kukesi won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

KS Lushnja
KS Lushnja won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Kukesi
Kukesi won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Kategoria Superiore)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team KS Lushnja played 4 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team Kukesi played 7 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team KS Lushnja played 6 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Kukesi played 8 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the Kategoria Superiore KS Lushnja played 10 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the Kategoria Superiore Kukesi played 16 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Kategoria Superiore)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win