de
Home » H2H

Skënderbeu Korçë vs. KF Laci Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from Skënderbeu Korçë and the last 10 Results from KF Laci

Skënderbeu Korçë
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-26
G
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër
2-0
18-01-12
G
Besiktas
3-2
18-01-08
G
Bursaspor
3-0
17-12-22
H
KS Teuta Durrës
3-1
17-12-16
G
KS Lushnja
1-3
17-12-10
G
KF Laci
1-0
17-12-07
G
Young Boys
2-1
17-12-02
H
Kukesi
2-1
17-11-27
G
FK Partizani
0-0
17-11-23
H
Dynamo Kiev
3-2
KF Laci
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-26
G
KF Kamza
3-1
17-12-22
H
KS Lushnja
3-1
17-12-17
G
KS Flamurtari
0-1
17-12-10
H
Skënderbeu Korçë
1-0
17-12-03
G
KF Vllaznia Shkodër
1-2
17-11-25
H
Kukesi
0-1
17-11-20
G
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër
1-1
17-11-16
H
FK Partizani
1-0
17-11-04
G
KS Teuta Durrës
1-1
17-10-30
H
KF Kamza
0-1

History between Skënderbeu Korçë and KF Laci in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-10
KF Laci
Skënderbeu Korçë
1-0
Kategoria Superiore
17-10-12
Skënderbeu Korçë
KF Laci
2-1
Kategoria Superiore
17-04-23
KF Laci
Skënderbeu Korçë
1-5
Kategoria Superiore
17-02-11
Skënderbeu Korçë
KF Laci
1-0
Kategoria Superiore
16-11-26
KF Laci
Skënderbeu Korçë
0-1
Kategoria Superiore
16-09-17
Skënderbeu Korçë
KF Laci
1-0
Kategoria Superiore
16-05-04
Skënderbeu Korçë
KF Laci
6-1
Kategoria Superiore
16-03-05
KF Laci
Skënderbeu Korçë
0-2
Kategoria Superiore
15-12-06
Skënderbeu Korçë
KF Laci
4-0
Kategoria Superiore
15-10-05
KF Laci
Skënderbeu Korçë
0-3
Kategoria Superiore

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Skënderbeu Korçë vs. KF Laci

In the last 17 games Skënderbeu Korçë played 7 games Over 2.5.
Skënderbeu Korçë have an Goal difference from 3:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 17 games KF Laci played 6 games Over 2.5.
KF Laci have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 38.24% chance that Skënderbeu Korçë and KF Laci scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Skënderbeu Korçë vs. KF Laci

Skënderbeu Korçë 4-1-5
In last 10 games Skënderbeu Korçë won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw

KF Laci 5-2-3
In last 10 games KF Laci won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw.

Skënderbeu Korçë - KF Laci (35-15-50)
In this game the chance that Skënderbeu Korçë wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for KF Laci to win this game is 50%

Form in last 6 Games from Skënderbeu Korçë and KF Laci

Last 6 Events At Home

Skënderbeu Korçë (1-0-0 and 3:1 goals)
Skënderbeu Korçë have won from the last 5 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

KF Laci (3-0-0 and 4:2 goals)
KF Laci have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Skënderbeu Korçë (1-0-4 and 5:10 goals)
Skënderbeu Korçë have won from the last 5 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 10 goals and get 3 points.

KF Laci (2-0-1 and 4:4 goals)
KF Laci have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Skënderbeu Korçë (2-0-4 and 8:11 goals)
Skënderbeu Korçë have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 11 goals and get 6 points.

KF Laci (5-0-1 and 8:6 goals)
KF Laci has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 6 goals and get 15 points.

Form in Europa League Group B from Skënderbeu Korçë and KF Laci

Europa League Group B Form As A Host

Skënderbeu Korçë (7-1-0 and 18:5 goals)
Skënderbeu Korçë have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Europa League Group B 7, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 5 goals and get 22 points.

KF Laci (4-1-3 and 8:5 goals)
KF Laci have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Europa League Group B 4, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 5 goals and get 13 points.

Europa League Group B Form As A Guest

Skënderbeu Korçë (4-3-2 and 13:8 goals)
Skënderbeu Korçë have won from the last 9 games away in the Europa League Group B 4, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 8 goals and get 15 points.

KF Laci (4-2-3 and 12:11 goals)
KF Laci have won from the last 9 games away in the Europa League Group B 4, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 11 goals and get 14 points.

Europa League Group B Form Total As Guest Or Host

Skënderbeu Korçë (11-4-2 and 31:13 goals)
Skënderbeu Korçë have won from the last 17 games overall in the Europa League Group B 11, draws in 4 games and lost 2. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 31 to 13 goals and get 37 points.

KF Laci (8-3-6 and 20:16 goals)
KF Laci have won from the last 17 games overall in the Europa League Group B 8, draws in 3 games and lost 6. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 16 goals and get 27 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Europa League Group B)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Skënderbeu Korçë
Skënderbeu Korçë won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

KF Laci
KF Laci won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Skënderbeu Korçë
Skënderbeu Korçë won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

KF Laci
KF Laci won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Europa League Group B)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Skënderbeu Korçë played 4 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team KF Laci played 1 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Skënderbeu Korçë played 3 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team KF Laci played 9 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 17 games overall in the Europa League Group B Skënderbeu Korçë played 7 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games overall in the Europa League Group B KF Laci played 17 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Europa League Group B)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win