de
Home » H2H

Benfica B vs. Oliveirense Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from Benfica B and the last 10 Results from Oliveirense

Benfica B
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Oliveirense
3-2
18-01-06
G
FC Porto B
3-1
17-12-21
H
Braga B
1-0
17-12-16
G
Vitoria de Guimaraes B
1-0
17-12-10
H
Sporting CP B
2-1
17-12-01
H
Arouca
1-0
17-11-26
G
Leixoes
0-0
17-11-05
H
Penafiel
3-4
17-11-01
H
Santa Clara
1-3
17-10-28
G
Gil Vicente
4-0
Oliveirense
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Benfica B
3-2
18-01-07
G
Arouca
3-0
17-12-30
G
Feirense
2-2
17-12-21
H
Leixoes
1-1
17-12-17
G
Santa Clara
0-0
17-12-10
H
Penafiel
2-1
17-12-02
G
Gil Vicente
1-2
17-11-26
H
Cova da Piedade
1-1
17-11-11
G
Vitoria de Guimaraes
1-4
17-11-05
G
Sporting CP B
2-0

History between Benfica B and Oliveirense in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Benfica B
Oliveirense
3-2
Liga de Honra
17-08-08
Oliveirense
Benfica B
2-1
Liga de Honra
16-01-30
Oliveirense
Benfica B
1-2
Segunda Liga
15-08-26
Benfica B
Oliveirense
1-0
Segunda Liga
15-02-14
Benfica B
Oliveirense
4-1
Liga de Honra
14-04-05
Oliveirense
Benfica B
1-2
Liga de Honra
13-11-23
Benfica B
Oliveirense
4-3
Liga de Honra
13-04-07
Benfica B
Oliveirense
2-2
Liga de Honra
12-11-10
Oliveirense
Benfica B
1-2
Liga de Honra

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Benfica B vs. Oliveirense

In the last 20 games Benfica B played 12 games Over 2.5.
Benfica B have an Goal difference from 7:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 20 games Oliveirense played 8 games Over 2.5.
Oliveirense have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 50% chance that Benfica B and Oliveirense scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Benfica B vs. Oliveirense

Benfica B 4-1-5
In last 10 games Benfica B won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw

Oliveirense 3-4-3
In last 10 games Oliveirense won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw.

Benfica B - Oliveirense (35-25-40)
In this game the chance that Benfica B wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Oliveirense to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Benfica B and Oliveirense

Last 6 Events At Home

Benfica B (4-0-0 and 7:3 goals)
Benfica B have won from the last 2 games at home 4, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 3 goals and get 12 points.

Oliveirense (1-1-0 and 3:2 goals)
Oliveirense have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Benfica B (0-0-2 and 1:4 goals)
Benfica B have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 0 points.

Oliveirense (0-2-2 and 4:8 goals)
Oliveirense have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 8 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Benfica B (4-0-2 and 8:7 goals)
Benfica B have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 7 goals and get 12 points.

Oliveirense (1-3-2 and 7:10 goals)
Oliveirense has won from the last 6 games overall 1, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 10 goals and get 6 points.

Form in Liga de Honra from Benfica B and Oliveirense

Liga de Honra Form As A Host

Benfica B (7-2-2 and 21:15 goals)
Benfica B have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Liga de Honra 7, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 15 goals and get 23 points.

Oliveirense (3-4-3 and 12:14 goals)
Oliveirense have won from the last 10 games at Home in the Liga de Honra 3, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 14 goals and get 13 points.

Liga de Honra Form As A Guest

Benfica B (1-2-6 and 4:14 goals)
Benfica B have won from the last 9 games away in the Liga de Honra 1, draws in 2 games and lost 6. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 14 goals and get 5 points.

Oliveirense (2-3-5 and 6:12 goals)
Oliveirense have won from the last 10 games away in the Liga de Honra 2, draws in 3 games and lost 5. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 12 goals and get 9 points.

Liga de Honra Form Total As Guest Or Host

Benfica B (8-4-8 and 25:29 goals)
Benfica B have won from the last 20 games overall in the Liga de Honra 8, draws in 4 games and lost 8. In this 20 games they have a goal difference from 25 to 29 goals and get 28 points.

Oliveirense (5-7-8 and 18:26 goals)
Oliveirense have won from the last 20 games overall in the Liga de Honra 5, draws in 7 games and lost 8. In this 20 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 26 goals and get 22 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Liga de Honra)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Benfica B
Benfica B won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Oliveirense
Oliveirense won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Benfica B
Benfica B won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Oliveirense
Oliveirense won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Liga de Honra)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 11 games as Home Team Benfica B played 8 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Home Team Oliveirense played 5 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Benfica B played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Away Team Oliveirense played 10 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 20 games overall in the Liga de Honra Benfica B played 12 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 20 games overall in the Liga de Honra Oliveirense played 20 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Liga de Honra)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win