de
Home » H2H

Academica vs. Viseu Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 12:15:00

Last 10 Results from Academica and the last 10 Results from Viseu

Academica
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Viseu
1-1
18-01-06
H
Varzim
1-0
17-12-30
G
Caldas
5-3
17-12-22
G
Cova da Piedade
2-1
17-12-17
H
Sp.Covilha
2-0
17-12-09
G
Real SC
3-4
17-12-03
H
Famalicao
1-1
17-11-26
G
FC Porto B
1-2
17-11-19
H
Nacional
1-0
17-11-05
H
Nacional
1-0
Viseu
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Academica
1-1
18-01-06
G
Santa Clara
0-0
17-12-21
H
Penafiel
1-4
17-12-16
G
Gil Vicente
0-0
17-12-10
H
Braga B
2-1
17-12-03
G
CF União da Madeira
5-3
17-11-26
H
Varzim
0-0
17-11-05
G
Real SC
0-1
17-11-01
H
Sp.Covilha
0-0
17-10-29
G
Cova da Piedade
0-0

History between Academica and Viseu in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Academica
Viseu
1-1
Liga de Honra
17-08-06
Viseu
Academica
2-1
Liga de Honra
17-03-19
Academica
Viseu
1-2
Segunda Liga
16-10-23
Viseu
Academica
0-0
Segunda Liga
16-07-09
Academica
Viseu
1-0
Club Friendlies
13-11-10
Academica
Viseu
5-4
Cup

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Academica vs. Viseu

In the last 20 games Academica played 10 games Over 2.5.
Academica have an Goal difference from 4:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 20 games Viseu played 9 games Over 2.5.
Viseu have an Goal difference from 3:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 47.5% chance that Academica and Viseu scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Academica vs. Viseu

Academica 6-2-2
In last 10 games Academica won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw

Viseu 2-6-2
In last 10 games Viseu won 2 games, lost 2 games and played 6 games draw.

Academica - Viseu (40-40-20)
In this game the chance that Academica wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Viseu to win this game is 20%

Form in last 6 Games from Academica and Viseu

Last 6 Events At Home

Academica (2-1-0 and 4:1 goals)
Academica have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

Viseu (2-0-0 and 3:5 goals)
Viseu have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Academica (1-0-2 and 8:10 goals)
Academica have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 10 goals and get 3 points.

Viseu (0-3-1 and 4:6 goals)
Viseu have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Academica (3-1-2 and 12:11 goals)
Academica have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 11 goals and get 10 points.

Viseu (2-3-1 and 7:11 goals)
Viseu has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 11 goals and get 9 points.

Form in Liga de Honra from Academica and Viseu

Liga de Honra Form As A Host

Academica (6-3-1 and 18:8 goals)
Academica have won from the last 10 games at Home in the Liga de Honra 6, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 8 goals and get 21 points.

Viseu (6-2-1 and 15:8 goals)
Viseu have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Liga de Honra 6, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 8 goals and get 20 points.

Liga de Honra Form As A Guest

Academica (4-1-5 and 14:15 goals)
Academica have won from the last 10 games away in the Liga de Honra 4, draws in 1 games and lost 5. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 15 goals and get 13 points.

Viseu (3-5-3 and 9:11 goals)
Viseu have won from the last 11 games away in the Liga de Honra 3, draws in 5 games and lost 3. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 11 goals and get 14 points.

Liga de Honra Form Total As Guest Or Host

Academica (10-4-6 and 32:23 goals)
Academica have won from the last 20 games overall in the Liga de Honra 10, draws in 4 games and lost 6. In this 20 games they have a goal difference from 32 to 23 goals and get 34 points.

Viseu (9-7-4 and 24:19 goals)
Viseu have won from the last 20 games overall in the Liga de Honra 9, draws in 7 games and lost 4. In this 20 games they have a goal difference from 24 to 19 goals and get 34 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Liga de Honra)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Academica
Academica won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Viseu
Viseu won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Academica
Academica won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Viseu
Viseu won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Liga de Honra)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 10 games as Home Team Academica played 3 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Viseu played 6 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 10 games as Away Team Academica played 7 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Away Team Viseu played 11 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 20 games overall in the Liga de Honra Academica played 10 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

In the last 20 games overall in the Liga de Honra Viseu played 20 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Liga de Honra)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win