de
Home » H2H

Sporting CP B vs. Sp.Covilha Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 16:00:00

Last 10 Results from Sporting CP B and the last 10 Results from Sp.Covilha

Sporting CP B
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Sp.Covilha
0-1
18-01-06
G
Braga B
0-0
17-12-21
H
Vitoria de Guimaraes B
1-2
17-12-16
H
Varzim
1-0
17-12-10
G
Benfica B
2-1
17-12-02
H
FC Porto B
3-0
17-11-25
G
Famalicao
6-0
17-11-05
H
Oliveirense
2-0
17-10-29
H
Leixoes
1-1
17-10-25
G
Nacional
1-1
Sp.Covilha
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Sporting CP B
0-1
18-01-07
G
Penafiel
0-1
17-12-21
H
Gil Vicente
3-0
17-12-17
G
Academica
2-0
17-12-10
H
CF União da Madeira
2-0
17-12-03
G
Cova da Piedade
1-0
17-11-26
H
Real SC
0-0
17-11-05
G
Varzim
0-0
17-11-01
G
Viseu
0-0
17-10-29
H
FC Porto B
2-1

History between Sporting CP B and Sp.Covilha in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Sporting CP B
Sp.Covilha
0-1
Liga de Honra
17-08-06
Sp.Covilha
Sporting CP B
1-2
Liga de Honra
17-01-23
Sporting CP B
Sp.Covilha
1-1
Segunda Liga
16-08-14
Sp.Covilha
Sporting CP B
1-2
Segunda Liga
16-01-31
Sporting CP B
Sp.Covilha
1-3
Segunda Liga
15-08-26
Sp.Covilha
Sporting CP B
0-1
Segunda Liga
15-04-12
Sp.Covilha
Sporting CP B
2-0
Liga de Honra
14-11-09
Sporting CP B
Sp.Covilha
0-0
Liga de Honra
14-03-02
Sporting CP B
Sp.Covilha
1-0
Liga de Honra
13-10-23
Sp.Covilha
Sporting CP B
0-2
Liga de Honra

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Sporting CP B vs. Sp.Covilha

In the last 20 games Sporting CP B played 12 games Over 2.5.
Sporting CP B have an Goal difference from 5:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 20 games Sp.Covilha played 7 games Over 2.5.
Sp.Covilha have an Goal difference from 5:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 47.5% chance that Sporting CP B and Sp.Covilha scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Sporting CP B vs. Sp.Covilha

Sporting CP B 3-3-4
In last 10 games Sporting CP B won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw

Sp.Covilha 5-3-2
In last 10 games Sp.Covilha won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw.

Sporting CP B - Sp.Covilha (25-30-45)
In this game the chance that Sporting CP B wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Sp.Covilha to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Sporting CP B and Sp.Covilha

Last 6 Events At Home

Sporting CP B (2-0-2 and 5:3 goals)
Sporting CP B have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Sp.Covilha (2-0-0 and 5:0 goals)
Sp.Covilha have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 0 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Sporting CP B (0-1-1 and 1:2 goals)
Sporting CP B have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 1 points.

Sp.Covilha (2-0-2 and 2:3 goals)
Sp.Covilha have won from the last 4 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Sporting CP B (2-1-3 and 6:5 goals)
Sporting CP B have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 5 goals and get 7 points.

Sp.Covilha (4-0-2 and 7:3 goals)
Sp.Covilha has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 3 goals and get 12 points.

Form in Liga de Honra from Sporting CP B and Sp.Covilha

Liga de Honra Form As A Host

Sporting CP B (5-1-4 and 15:11 goals)
Sporting CP B have won from the last 10 games at Home in the Liga de Honra 5, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 11 goals and get 16 points.

Sp.Covilha (5-2-2 and 12:6 goals)
Sp.Covilha have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Liga de Honra 5, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 6 goals and get 17 points.

Liga de Honra Form As A Guest

Sporting CP B (2-3-5 and 11:23 goals)
Sporting CP B have won from the last 10 games away in the Liga de Honra 2, draws in 3 games and lost 5. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 23 goals and get 9 points.

Sp.Covilha (3-4-4 and 8:10 goals)
Sp.Covilha have won from the last 11 games away in the Liga de Honra 3, draws in 4 games and lost 4. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 10 goals and get 13 points.

Liga de Honra Form Total As Guest Or Host

Sporting CP B (7-4-9 and 26:34 goals)
Sporting CP B have won from the last 20 games overall in the Liga de Honra 7, draws in 4 games and lost 9. In this 20 games they have a goal difference from 26 to 34 goals and get 25 points.

Sp.Covilha (8-6-6 and 20:16 goals)
Sp.Covilha have won from the last 20 games overall in the Liga de Honra 8, draws in 6 games and lost 6. In this 20 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 16 goals and get 30 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Liga de Honra)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Sporting CP B
Sporting CP B won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Sp.Covilha
Sp.Covilha won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Sporting CP B
Sporting CP B won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Sp.Covilha
Sp.Covilha won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Liga de Honra)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 10 games as Home Team Sporting CP B played 5 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Sp.Covilha played 4 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 10 games as Away Team Sporting CP B played 7 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Away Team Sp.Covilha played 11 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 20 games overall in the Liga de Honra Sporting CP B played 12 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 20 games overall in the Liga de Honra Sp.Covilha played 20 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Liga de Honra)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win