de
Home » H2H

ZFC Meuselwitz vs. L. Leipzig Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-27 15:00:00

Last 10 Results from ZFC Meuselwitz and the last 10 Results from L. Leipzig

ZFC Meuselwitz
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
H
L. Leipzig
2-0
17-12-15
G
VSG Altglienicke
2-0
17-12-10
H
BFC Viktoria 89
0-2
17-12-03
H
FSV Wacker Nordhausen
2-2
17-11-25
G
Luckenwalde
0-2
17-11-17
H
FSV Union Fürstenwalde
1-1
17-11-03
G
Babelsberg
0-0
17-10-21
G
Hertha Berlin II
0-0
17-10-15
H
Berlin Ankaraspor
4-0
17-10-03
G
BFC Dynamo
1-2
L. Leipzig
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
G
ZFC Meuselwitz
2-0
17-12-13
H
Berlin Ankaraspor
3-1
17-12-02
G
Hertha Berlin II
2-3
17-11-22
H
BSG Chemie Leipzig
0-0
17-11-19
G
BFC Dynamo
3-1
17-11-05
H
Germania Halberstadt
2-1
17-10-22
H
VfB Auerbach
1-1
17-10-15
G
Budissa Bautzen
0-0
17-10-03
H
Energie Cottbus
0-0
17-09-29
G
TSG Neustrelitz
0-2

History between ZFC Meuselwitz and L. Leipzig in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-27
ZFC Meuselwitz
L. Leipzig
2-0
Regionalliga Northeast
17-04-09
ZFC Meuselwitz
L. Leipzig
2-1
Regionalliga Northeast
16-10-16
L. Leipzig
ZFC Meuselwitz
1-1
Regionalliga Northeast
14-02-22
ZFC Meuselwitz
L. Leipzig
0-0
Regionalliga Northeast
13-08-11
L. Leipzig
ZFC Meuselwitz
1-3
Regionalliga Northeast
13-05-19
L. Leipzig
ZFC Meuselwitz
2-2
Regionalliga Northeast
12-12-02
ZFC Meuselwitz
L. Leipzig
2-1
Regionalliga Northeast
09-05-10
L. Leipzig
ZFC Meuselwitz
0-4
Oberliga NOFV-Sud
09-04-12
ZFC Meuselwitz
L. Leipzig
3-0
Oberliga NOFV-Sud

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game ZFC Meuselwitz vs. L. Leipzig

In the last 19 games ZFC Meuselwitz played 8 games Over 2.5.
ZFC Meuselwitz have an Goal difference from 5:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 18 games L. Leipzig played 7 games Over 2.5.
L. Leipzig have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 40.5% chance that ZFC Meuselwitz and L. Leipzig scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game ZFC Meuselwitz vs. L. Leipzig

ZFC Meuselwitz 4-4-2
In last 10 games ZFC Meuselwitz won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw

L. Leipzig 4-4-2
In last 10 games L. Leipzig won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw.

ZFC Meuselwitz - L. Leipzig (30-40-30)
In this game the chance that ZFC Meuselwitz wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for L. Leipzig to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from ZFC Meuselwitz and L. Leipzig

Last 6 Events At Home

ZFC Meuselwitz (1-2-1 and 5:5 goals)
ZFC Meuselwitz have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 5 points.

L. Leipzig (2-1-0 and 5:2 goals)
L. Leipzig have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

ZFC Meuselwitz (1-0-1 and 2:2 goals)
ZFC Meuselwitz have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

L. Leipzig (1-0-2 and 4:7 goals)
L. Leipzig have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 7 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

ZFC Meuselwitz (2-2-2 and 7:7 goals)
ZFC Meuselwitz have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 7 goals and get 8 points.

L. Leipzig (3-1-2 and 9:9 goals)
L. Leipzig has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 9 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Regionalliga Northeast from ZFC Meuselwitz and L. Leipzig

Regionalliga Northeast Form As A Host

ZFC Meuselwitz (5-2-3 and 19:12 goals)
ZFC Meuselwitz have won from the last 10 games at Home in the Regionalliga Northeast 5, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 12 goals and get 17 points.

L. Leipzig (4-4-1 and 13:6 goals)
L. Leipzig have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Regionalliga Northeast 4, draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 6 goals and get 16 points.

Regionalliga Northeast Form As A Guest

ZFC Meuselwitz (2-4-3 and 8:10 goals)
ZFC Meuselwitz have won from the last 9 games away in the Regionalliga Northeast 2, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 10 goals and get 10 points.

L. Leipzig (4-2-3 and 11:10 goals)
L. Leipzig have won from the last 9 games away in the Regionalliga Northeast 4, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 10 goals and get 14 points.

Regionalliga Northeast Form Total As Guest Or Host

ZFC Meuselwitz (7-6-6 and 27:22 goals)
ZFC Meuselwitz have won from the last 19 games overall in the Regionalliga Northeast 7, draws in 6 games and lost 6. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 27 to 22 goals and get 27 points.

L. Leipzig (8-6-4 and 24:16 goals)
L. Leipzig have won from the last 18 games overall in the Regionalliga Northeast 8, draws in 6 games and lost 4. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 24 to 16 goals and get 30 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Regionalliga Northeast)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

ZFC Meuselwitz
ZFC Meuselwitz won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

L. Leipzig
L. Leipzig won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

ZFC Meuselwitz
ZFC Meuselwitz won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

L. Leipzig
L. Leipzig won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Regionalliga Northeast)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 10 games as Home Team ZFC Meuselwitz played 5 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team L. Leipzig played 4 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team ZFC Meuselwitz played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team L. Leipzig played 9 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 19 games overall in the Regionalliga Northeast ZFC Meuselwitz played 8 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 18 games overall in the Regionalliga Northeast L. Leipzig played 18 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Regionalliga Northeast)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win