de
Home » H2H

Angusht Nazran vs. Akademia Rostov Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Angusht Nazran and the last 10 Results from Akademia Rostov

Angusht Nazran
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-12
H
Biolog Novokubansk
1-1
17-11-08
G
Chayka
3-1
17-10-28
G
Akademia Rostov
3-0
17-10-21
H
Torpedo Armavir
3-3
17-10-11
H
Afips Afipsky
0-2
17-10-07
G
Anzhi Makhachkala II
4-0
17-09-30
H
Mashuk-KMV
1-0
17-09-23
G
Druzhba
3-1
17-09-16
H
FC Krasnodar II
1-0
17-09-08
G
SKA Rostov
3-0
Akademia Rostov
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-12
G
Druzhba
1-0
17-11-07
H
FC Krasnodar II
1-4
17-11-04
G
Spartak Nalchik
3-0
17-10-28
H
Angusht Nazran
3-0
17-10-21
G
Spartak Vladikavkaz
0-1
17-10-15
H
Legion Dynamo
0-2
17-10-11
G
Biolog Novokubansk
0-1
17-10-07
H
Chayka
1-1
17-09-30
G
Dinamo Stavropol
1-3
17-09-23
H
Kuban Krasnodar II
1-0

History between Angusht Nazran and Akademia Rostov in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-28
Akademia Rostov
Angusht Nazran
3-0
PFL Zone South

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Angusht Nazran vs. Akademia Rostov

In the last 17 games Angusht Nazran played 9 games Over 2.5.
Angusht Nazran have an Goal difference from 4:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 18 games Akademia Rostov played 7 games Over 2.5.
Akademia Rostov have an Goal difference from 4:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 45.92% chance that Angusht Nazran and Akademia Rostov scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Angusht Nazran vs. Akademia Rostov

Angusht Nazran 2-2-6
In last 10 games Angusht Nazran won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw

Akademia Rostov 5-1-4
In last 10 games Akademia Rostov won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw.

Angusht Nazran - Akademia Rostov (30-15-55)
In this game the chance that Angusht Nazran wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Akademia Rostov to win this game is 55%

Form in last 6 Games from Angusht Nazran and Akademia Rostov

Last 6 Events At Home

Angusht Nazran (0-2-1 and 4:6 goals)
Angusht Nazran have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 2 points.

Akademia Rostov (3-0-0 and 4:6 goals)
Akademia Rostov have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Angusht Nazran (0-0-3 and 1:10 goals)
Angusht Nazran have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 10 goals and get 0 points.

Akademia Rostov (1-0-2 and 1:4 goals)
Akademia Rostov have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Angusht Nazran (0-2-4 and 5:16 goals)
Angusht Nazran have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 16 goals and get 2 points.

Akademia Rostov (4-0-2 and 5:10 goals)
Akademia Rostov has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 10 goals and get 12 points.

Form in PFL Zone South from Angusht Nazran and Akademia Rostov

PFL Zone South Form As A Host

Angusht Nazran (4-3-1 and 9:7 goals)
Angusht Nazran have won from the last 8 games at Home in the PFL Zone South 4, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 7 goals and get 15 points.

Akademia Rostov (3-2-4 and 10:13 goals)
Akademia Rostov have won from the last 9 games at Home in the PFL Zone South 3, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 13 goals and get 11 points.

PFL Zone South Form As A Guest

Angusht Nazran (1-2-6 and 8:20 goals)
Angusht Nazran have won from the last 9 games away in the PFL Zone South 1, draws in 2 games and lost 6. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 20 goals and get 5 points.

Akademia Rostov (3-2-4 and 6:14 goals)
Akademia Rostov have won from the last 9 games away in the PFL Zone South 3, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 14 goals and get 11 points.

PFL Zone South Form Total As Guest Or Host

Angusht Nazran (5-5-7 and 17:27 goals)
Angusht Nazran have won from the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone South 5, draws in 5 games and lost 7. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 27 goals and get 20 points.

Akademia Rostov (6-4-8 and 16:27 goals)
Akademia Rostov have won from the last 18 games overall in the PFL Zone South 6, draws in 4 games and lost 8. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 27 goals and get 22 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone South)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Angusht Nazran
Angusht Nazran won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Akademia Rostov
Akademia Rostov won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Angusht Nazran
Angusht Nazran won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Akademia Rostov
Akademia Rostov won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone South)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Angusht Nazran played 2 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Akademia Rostov played 4 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Angusht Nazran played 7 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team Akademia Rostov played 9 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone South Angusht Nazran played 9 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 18 games overall in the PFL Zone South Akademia Rostov played 18 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone South)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win