de
Home » H2H

Mashuk-KMV vs. FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Mashuk-KMV and the last 10 Results from FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk

Mashuk-KMV
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-12
H
Torpedo Armavir
0-1
17-11-04
H
Anzhi Makhachkala II
2-0
17-10-28
G
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk
2-1
17-10-21
G
Druzhba
1-0
17-10-15
H
FC Krasnodar II
0-0
17-10-11
G
SKA Rostov
0-0
17-10-07
H
Spartak Nalchik
1-0
17-09-30
G
Angusht Nazran
1-0
17-09-23
H
Spartak Vladikavkaz
2-2
17-09-16
G
Legion Dynamo
1-0
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-18
G
Spartak Vladikavkaz
1-1
17-11-12
H
Afips Afipsky
1-3
17-11-08
G
Legion Dynamo
1-1
17-11-04
H
Biolog Novokubansk
5-0
17-10-28
H
Mashuk-KMV
2-1
17-10-21
G
Chayka
2-0
17-10-15
H
Druzhba
5-0
17-10-11
G
Dinamo Stavropol
0-3
17-10-07
H
FC Krasnodar II
2-1
17-09-30
H
Kuban Krasnodar II
3-0

History between Mashuk-KMV and FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-28
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk
Mashuk-KMV
2-1
PFL Zone South
16-11-13
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk
Mashuk-KMV
3-0
PFL Zone South
16-08-04
Mashuk-KMV
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk
0-2
PFL Zone South
16-05-24
Mashuk-KMV
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk
1-1
PFL Zone South
15-10-11
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk
Mashuk-KMV
2-0
PFL Zone South
15-05-24
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk
Mashuk-KMV
3-3
PFL Zone South second stage Group A
15-04-19
Mashuk-KMV
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk
1-1
PFL Zone South second stage Group A
14-04-15
Mashuk-KMV
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk
0-2
Professional Football League Zone South
13-08-28
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk
Mashuk-KMV
4-0
Professional Football League Zone South
13-05-06
Mashuk-KMV
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk
1-2
Second Division South

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Mashuk-KMV vs. FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk

In the last 17 games Mashuk-KMV played 4 games Over 2.5.
Mashuk-KMV have an Goal difference from 2:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 19 games FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk played 8 games Over 2.5.
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk have an Goal difference from 8:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 32.82% chance that Mashuk-KMV and FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Mashuk-KMV vs. FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk

Mashuk-KMV 2-3-5
In last 10 games Mashuk-KMV won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw

FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk 6-2-2
In last 10 games FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw.

Mashuk-KMV - FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk (20-25-55)
In this game the chance that Mashuk-KMV wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk to win this game is 55%

Form in last 6 Games from Mashuk-KMV and FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk

Last 6 Events At Home

Mashuk-KMV (1-1-1 and 2:1 goals)
Mashuk-KMV have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk (3-0-0 and 8:4 goals)
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Mashuk-KMV (0-1-2 and 1:3 goals)
Mashuk-KMV have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 1 points.

FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk (0-2-1 and 2:4 goals)
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Mashuk-KMV (1-2-3 and 3:4 goals)
Mashuk-KMV have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 5 points.

FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk (3-2-1 and 10:8 goals)
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 8 goals and get 11 points.

Form in PFL Zone South from Mashuk-KMV and FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk

PFL Zone South Form As A Host

Mashuk-KMV (3-3-2 and 9:6 goals)
Mashuk-KMV have won from the last 8 games at Home in the PFL Zone South 3, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 6 goals and get 12 points.

FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk (8-1-2 and 23:8 goals)
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk have won from the last 11 games at Home in the PFL Zone South 8, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 8 goals and get 25 points.

PFL Zone South Form As A Guest

Mashuk-KMV (1-1-7 and 3:10 goals)
Mashuk-KMV have won from the last 9 games away in the PFL Zone South 1, draws in 1 games and lost 7. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 10 goals and get 4 points.

FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk (1-3-4 and 6:10 goals)
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk have won from the last 8 games away in the PFL Zone South 1, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 10 goals and get 6 points.

PFL Zone South Form Total As Guest Or Host

Mashuk-KMV (4-4-9 and 12:16 goals)
Mashuk-KMV have won from the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone South 4, draws in 4 games and lost 9. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 16 goals and get 16 points.

FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk (9-4-6 and 29:18 goals)
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk have won from the last 19 games overall in the PFL Zone South 9, draws in 4 games and lost 6. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 29 to 18 goals and get 31 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone South)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Mashuk-KMV
Mashuk-KMV won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Mashuk-KMV
Mashuk-KMV won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone South)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Mashuk-KMV played 2 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Home Team FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk played 7 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Mashuk-KMV played 2 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk played 8 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone South Mashuk-KMV played 4 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games overall in the PFL Zone South FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk played 19 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone South)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win