de
Home » H2H

Biolog Novokubansk vs. Chayka Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Biolog Novokubansk and the last 10 Results from Chayka

Biolog Novokubansk
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-18
H
Spartak Nalchik
1-1
17-11-12
G
Angusht Nazran
1-1
17-11-08
H
Spartak Vladikavkaz
1-2
17-11-04
G
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk
5-0
17-10-27
G
Chayka
0-1
17-10-21
H
Dinamo Stavropol
3-2
17-10-15
H
Kuban Krasnodar II
2-0
17-10-11
H
Akademia Rostov
0-1
17-10-06
G
Torpedo Armavir
2-0
17-09-23
G
Afips Afipsky
1-0
Chayka
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-12
G
Spartak Nalchik
0-0
17-11-08
H
Angusht Nazran
3-1
17-11-04
G
Legion Dynamo
1-0
17-10-27
H
Biolog Novokubansk
0-1
17-10-21
H
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk
2-0
17-10-15
G
Dinamo Stavropol
0-2
17-10-11
H
Kuban Krasnodar II
3-0
17-10-07
G
Akademia Rostov
1-1
17-09-30
H
Torpedo Armavir
1-1
17-09-17
H
Afips Afipsky
1-1

History between Biolog Novokubansk and Chayka in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-27
Chayka
Biolog Novokubansk
0-1
PFL Zone South
17-06-04
Chayka
Biolog Novokubansk
5-1
PFL Zone South
16-07-28
Biolog Novokubansk
Chayka
2-0
PFL Zone South

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Biolog Novokubansk vs. Chayka

In the last 19 games Biolog Novokubansk played 7 games Over 2.5.
Biolog Novokubansk have an Goal difference from 5:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 18 games Chayka played 2 games Over 2.5.
Chayka have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 23.98% chance that Biolog Novokubansk and Chayka scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Biolog Novokubansk vs. Chayka

Biolog Novokubansk 3-2-5
In last 10 games Biolog Novokubansk won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw

Chayka 4-4-2
In last 10 games Chayka won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw.

Biolog Novokubansk - Chayka (25-30-45)
In this game the chance that Biolog Novokubansk wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Chayka to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Biolog Novokubansk and Chayka

Last 6 Events At Home

Biolog Novokubansk (1-1-1 and 5:5 goals)
Biolog Novokubansk have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 4 points.

Chayka (3-0-0 and 5:2 goals)
Chayka have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Biolog Novokubansk (1-1-1 and 2:6 goals)
Biolog Novokubansk have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 6 goals and get 4 points.

Chayka (1-1-1 and 2:1 goals)
Chayka have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Biolog Novokubansk (2-2-2 and 7:11 goals)
Biolog Novokubansk have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 11 goals and get 8 points.

Chayka (4-1-1 and 7:3 goals)
Chayka has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 3 goals and get 13 points.

Form in PFL Zone South from Biolog Novokubansk and Chayka

PFL Zone South Form As A Host

Biolog Novokubansk (5-2-3 and 16:10 goals)
Biolog Novokubansk have won from the last 10 games at Home in the PFL Zone South 5, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 10 goals and get 17 points.

Chayka (5-3-2 and 13:7 goals)
Chayka have won from the last 10 games at Home in the PFL Zone South 5, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 7 goals and get 18 points.

PFL Zone South Form As A Guest

Biolog Novokubansk (3-2-4 and 5:13 goals)
Biolog Novokubansk have won from the last 9 games away in the PFL Zone South 3, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 13 goals and get 11 points.

Chayka (3-3-2 and 6:4 goals)
Chayka have won from the last 8 games away in the PFL Zone South 3, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 12 points.

PFL Zone South Form Total As Guest Or Host

Biolog Novokubansk (8-4-7 and 21:23 goals)
Biolog Novokubansk have won from the last 19 games overall in the PFL Zone South 8, draws in 4 games and lost 7. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 23 goals and get 28 points.

Chayka (8-6-4 and 19:11 goals)
Chayka have won from the last 18 games overall in the PFL Zone South 8, draws in 6 games and lost 4. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 11 goals and get 30 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone South)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Biolog Novokubansk
Biolog Novokubansk won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Chayka
Chayka won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Biolog Novokubansk
Biolog Novokubansk won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Chayka
Chayka won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone South)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 10 games as Home Team Biolog Novokubansk played 5 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Home Team Chayka played 2 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Biolog Novokubansk played 2 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Chayka played 8 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 19 games overall in the PFL Zone South Biolog Novokubansk played 7 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

In the last 18 games overall in the PFL Zone South Chayka played 18 games Over 2.5 and 16 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone South)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win