de
Home » H2H

Legion Dynamo vs. Dinamo Stavropol Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Legion Dynamo and the last 10 Results from Dinamo Stavropol

Legion Dynamo
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-12
G
Spartak Vladikavkaz
0-1
17-11-08
H
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk
1-1
17-11-04
H
Chayka
1-0
17-10-28
G
Dinamo Stavropol
0-0
17-10-21
H
Kuban Krasnodar II
1-0
17-10-15
G
Akademia Rostov
0-2
17-10-11
H
Torpedo Armavir
0-1
17-09-30
H
Afips Afipsky
0-1
17-09-25
G
Anzhi Makhachkala II
0-1
17-09-16
H
Mashuk-KMV
1-0
Dinamo Stavropol
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-12
G
SKA Rostov
4-1
17-11-08
H
Spartak Nalchik
0-3
17-11-04
G
Spartak Vladikavkaz
3-0
17-10-28
H
Legion Dynamo
0-0
17-10-21
G
Biolog Novokubansk
3-2
17-10-15
H
Chayka
0-2
17-10-11
H
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk
0-3
17-10-06
G
Kuban Krasnodar II
1-0
17-10-03
H
Anzhi Makhachkala II
1-0
17-09-30
H
Akademia Rostov
1-3

History between Legion Dynamo and Dinamo Stavropol in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-28
Dinamo Stavropol
Legion Dynamo
0-0
PFL Zone South
17-04-30
Dinamo Stavropol
Legion Dynamo
0-0
PFL Zone South
16-10-09
Legion Dynamo
Dinamo Stavropol
1-2
PFL Zone South

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Legion Dynamo vs. Dinamo Stavropol

In the last 18 games Legion Dynamo played 4 games Over 2.5.
Legion Dynamo have an Goal difference from 3:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 18 games Dinamo Stavropol played 13 games Over 2.5.
Dinamo Stavropol have an Goal difference from 0:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 47.22% chance that Legion Dynamo and Dinamo Stavropol scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Legion Dynamo vs. Dinamo Stavropol

Legion Dynamo 6-2-2
In last 10 games Legion Dynamo won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw

Dinamo Stavropol 1-1-8
In last 10 games Dinamo Stavropol won 1 games, lost 8 games and played 1 games draw.

Legion Dynamo - Dinamo Stavropol (70-15-15)
In this game the chance that Legion Dynamo wins is 70%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Dinamo Stavropol to win this game is 15%

Form in last 6 Games from Legion Dynamo and Dinamo Stavropol

Last 6 Events At Home

Legion Dynamo (2-1-0 and 3:1 goals)
Legion Dynamo have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

Dinamo Stavropol (2-1-0 and 0:5 goals)
Dinamo Stavropol have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 5 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Legion Dynamo (2-1-0 and 3:0 goals)
Legion Dynamo have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 0 goals and get 7 points.

Dinamo Stavropol (0-0-3 and 3:10 goals)
Dinamo Stavropol have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 10 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Legion Dynamo (4-2-0 and 6:1 goals)
Legion Dynamo have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 1 goals and get 14 points.

Dinamo Stavropol (2-1-3 and 3:15 goals)
Dinamo Stavropol has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 15 goals and get 7 points.

Form in PFL Zone South from Legion Dynamo and Dinamo Stavropol

PFL Zone South Form As A Host

Legion Dynamo (3-3-3 and 9:10 goals)
Legion Dynamo have won from the last 9 games at Home in the PFL Zone South 3, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 10 goals and get 12 points.

Dinamo Stavropol (1-3-5 and 8:18 goals)
Dinamo Stavropol have won from the last 9 games at Home in the PFL Zone South 1, draws in 3 games and lost 5. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 18 goals and get 6 points.

PFL Zone South Form As A Guest

Legion Dynamo (5-1-3 and 9:5 goals)
Legion Dynamo have won from the last 9 games away in the PFL Zone South 5, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 5 goals and get 16 points.

Dinamo Stavropol (0-0-9 and 8:30 goals)
Dinamo Stavropol have won from the last 9 games away in the PFL Zone South 0, draws in 0 games and lost 9. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 30 goals and get 0 points.

PFL Zone South Form Total As Guest Or Host

Legion Dynamo (8-4-6 and 18:15 goals)
Legion Dynamo have won from the last 18 games overall in the PFL Zone South 8, draws in 4 games and lost 6. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 15 goals and get 28 points.

Dinamo Stavropol (1-3-14 and 16:48 goals)
Dinamo Stavropol have won from the last 18 games overall in the PFL Zone South 1, draws in 3 games and lost 14. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 48 goals and get 6 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone South)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Legion Dynamo
Legion Dynamo won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Dinamo Stavropol
Dinamo Stavropol won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Legion Dynamo
Legion Dynamo won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Dinamo Stavropol
Dinamo Stavropol won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 9 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone South)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 9 games as Home Team Legion Dynamo played 2 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Dinamo Stavropol played 5 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Legion Dynamo played 2 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team Dinamo Stavropol played 9 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 18 games overall in the PFL Zone South Legion Dynamo played 4 games Over 2.5 and 14 games under 2.5

In the last 18 games overall in the PFL Zone South Dinamo Stavropol played 18 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone South)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win