de
Home » H2H

Spartak Vladikavkaz vs. Kuban Krasnodar II Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Spartak Vladikavkaz and the last 10 Results from Kuban Krasnodar II

Spartak Vladikavkaz
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-22
H
Anzhi Makhachkala II
1-0
17-11-18
H
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk
1-1
17-11-12
H
Legion Dynamo
0-1
17-11-08
G
Biolog Novokubansk
1-2
17-11-04
H
Dinamo Stavropol
3-0
17-10-28
G
Kuban Krasnodar II
3-0
17-10-21
H
Akademia Rostov
0-1
17-10-15
G
Torpedo Armavir
4-0
17-10-06
G
Afips Afipsky
4-1
17-09-23
G
Mashuk-KMV
2-2
Kuban Krasnodar II
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-22
G
FC Krasnodar II
4-0
17-11-19
H
Druzhba
3-0
17-11-08
G
SKA Rostov
4-1
17-10-28
H
Spartak Vladikavkaz
3-0
17-10-21
G
Legion Dynamo
1-0
17-10-15
G
Biolog Novokubansk
2-0
17-10-11
G
Chayka
3-0
17-10-06
H
Dinamo Stavropol
1-0
17-10-03
H
FC Krasnodar II
0-5
17-09-30
G
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk
3-0

History between Spartak Vladikavkaz and Kuban Krasnodar II in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-28
Kuban Krasnodar II
Spartak Vladikavkaz
3-0
PFL Zone South
17-06-04
Kuban Krasnodar II
Spartak Vladikavkaz
0-2
PFL Zone South
16-07-28
Spartak Vladikavkaz
Kuban Krasnodar II
1-0
PFL Zone South

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Spartak Vladikavkaz vs. Kuban Krasnodar II

In the last 19 games Spartak Vladikavkaz played 8 games Over 2.5.
Spartak Vladikavkaz have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 18 games Kuban Krasnodar II played 12 games Over 2.5.
Kuban Krasnodar II have an Goal difference from 6:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 54.39% chance that Spartak Vladikavkaz and Kuban Krasnodar II scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Spartak Vladikavkaz vs. Kuban Krasnodar II

Spartak Vladikavkaz 3-2-5
In last 10 games Spartak Vladikavkaz won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw

Kuban Krasnodar II 3-0-7
In last 10 games Kuban Krasnodar II won 3 games, lost 7 games and played 0 games draw.

Spartak Vladikavkaz - Kuban Krasnodar II (50-10-40)
In this game the chance that Spartak Vladikavkaz wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Kuban Krasnodar II to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Spartak Vladikavkaz and Kuban Krasnodar II

Last 6 Events At Home

Spartak Vladikavkaz (2-1-1 and 5:2 goals)
Spartak Vladikavkaz have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Kuban Krasnodar II (2-0-0 and 6:0 goals)
Kuban Krasnodar II have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 0 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Spartak Vladikavkaz (1-0-1 and 2:4 goals)
Spartak Vladikavkaz have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

Kuban Krasnodar II (0-0-4 and 1:11 goals)
Kuban Krasnodar II have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 11 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Spartak Vladikavkaz (3-1-2 and 7:6 goals)
Spartak Vladikavkaz have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 6 goals and get 10 points.

Kuban Krasnodar II (2-0-4 and 7:11 goals)
Kuban Krasnodar II has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 11 goals and get 6 points.

Form in PFL Zone South from Spartak Vladikavkaz and Kuban Krasnodar II

PFL Zone South Form As A Host

Spartak Vladikavkaz (3-2-4 and 8:7 goals)
Spartak Vladikavkaz have won from the last 9 games at Home in the PFL Zone South 3, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 7 goals and get 11 points.

Kuban Krasnodar II (3-0-6 and 11:20 goals)
Kuban Krasnodar II have won from the last 9 games at Home in the PFL Zone South 3, draws in 0 games and lost 6. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 20 goals and get 9 points.

PFL Zone South Form As A Guest

Spartak Vladikavkaz (2-2-6 and 9:20 goals)
Spartak Vladikavkaz have won from the last 10 games away in the PFL Zone South 2, draws in 2 games and lost 6. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 20 goals and get 8 points.

Kuban Krasnodar II (0-0-9 and 3:24 goals)
Kuban Krasnodar II have won from the last 9 games away in the PFL Zone South 0, draws in 0 games and lost 9. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 24 goals and get 0 points.

PFL Zone South Form Total As Guest Or Host

Spartak Vladikavkaz (5-4-10 and 17:27 goals)
Spartak Vladikavkaz have won from the last 19 games overall in the PFL Zone South 5, draws in 4 games and lost 10. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 27 goals and get 19 points.

Kuban Krasnodar II (3-0-15 and 14:44 goals)
Kuban Krasnodar II have won from the last 18 games overall in the PFL Zone South 3, draws in 0 games and lost 15. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 44 goals and get 9 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone South)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Spartak Vladikavkaz
Spartak Vladikavkaz won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Kuban Krasnodar II
Kuban Krasnodar II won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Spartak Vladikavkaz
Spartak Vladikavkaz won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Kuban Krasnodar II
Kuban Krasnodar II won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 9 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone South)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 9 games as Home Team Spartak Vladikavkaz played 2 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Kuban Krasnodar II played 7 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 10 games as Away Team Spartak Vladikavkaz played 6 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team Kuban Krasnodar II played 9 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 19 games overall in the PFL Zone South Spartak Vladikavkaz played 8 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 18 games overall in the PFL Zone South Kuban Krasnodar II played 18 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone South)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win