de
Home » H2H

Spartak Nalchik vs. Torpedo Armavir Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Spartak Nalchik and the last 10 Results from Torpedo Armavir

Spartak Nalchik
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-18
G
Biolog Novokubansk
1-1
17-11-12
H
Chayka
0-0
17-11-08
G
Dinamo Stavropol
0-3
17-11-04
H
Akademia Rostov
3-0
17-10-29
G
Torpedo Armavir
2-0
17-10-25
G
Spartak Moscow
5-2
17-10-15
G
Afips Afipsky
3-1
17-10-11
H
Anzhi Makhachkala II
3-0
17-10-07
G
Mashuk-KMV
1-0
17-09-30
H
Druzhba
0-0
Torpedo Armavir
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-19
H
Anzhi Makhachkala II
3-1
17-11-12
G
Mashuk-KMV
0-1
17-11-08
H
Druzhba
3-0
17-11-03
G
SKA Rostov
1-1
17-10-29
H
Spartak Nalchik
2-0
17-10-21
G
Angusht Nazran
3-3
17-10-15
H
Spartak Vladikavkaz
4-0
17-10-11
G
Legion Dynamo
0-1
17-10-06
H
Biolog Novokubansk
2-0
17-09-30
G
Chayka
1-1

History between Spartak Nalchik and Torpedo Armavir in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-29
Torpedo Armavir
Spartak Nalchik
2-0
PFL Zone South
15-06-05
Torpedo Armavir
Spartak Nalchik
1-0
PFL Zone South second stage Group A
15-04-29
Spartak Nalchik
Torpedo Armavir
0-1
PFL Zone South second stage Group A

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Spartak Nalchik vs. Torpedo Armavir

In the last 19 games Spartak Nalchik played 8 games Over 2.5.
Spartak Nalchik have an Goal difference from 3:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 19 games Torpedo Armavir played 9 games Over 2.5.
Torpedo Armavir have an Goal difference from 8:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 44.74% chance that Spartak Nalchik and Torpedo Armavir scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Spartak Nalchik vs. Torpedo Armavir

Spartak Nalchik 3-3-4
In last 10 games Spartak Nalchik won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw

Torpedo Armavir 7-3-0
In last 10 games Torpedo Armavir won 7 games, lost 0 games and played 3 games draw.

Spartak Nalchik - Torpedo Armavir (15-30-55)
In this game the chance that Spartak Nalchik wins is 15%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Torpedo Armavir to win this game is 55%

Form in last 6 Games from Spartak Nalchik and Torpedo Armavir

Last 6 Events At Home

Spartak Nalchik (1-1-0 and 3:0 goals)
Spartak Nalchik have won from the last 4 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 0 goals and get 4 points.

Torpedo Armavir (3-0-0 and 8:1 goals)
Torpedo Armavir have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 1 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Spartak Nalchik (1-1-2 and 6:8 goals)
Spartak Nalchik have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 8 goals and get 4 points.

Torpedo Armavir (1-2-0 and 5:4 goals)
Torpedo Armavir have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Spartak Nalchik (2-2-2 and 9:8 goals)
Spartak Nalchik have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 8 goals and get 8 points.

Torpedo Armavir (4-2-0 and 13:5 goals)
Torpedo Armavir has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 5 goals and get 14 points.

Form in PFL Zone South from Spartak Nalchik and Torpedo Armavir

PFL Zone South Form As A Host

Spartak Nalchik (4-3-1 and 14:3 goals)
Spartak Nalchik have won from the last 8 games at Home in the PFL Zone South 4, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 3 goals and get 15 points.

Torpedo Armavir (11-0-0 and 29:1 goals)
Torpedo Armavir have won from the last 11 games at Home in the PFL Zone South 11, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 29 to 1 goals and get 33 points.

PFL Zone South Form As A Guest

Spartak Nalchik (2-5-4 and 12:14 goals)
Spartak Nalchik have won from the last 11 games away in the PFL Zone South 2, draws in 5 games and lost 4. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 14 goals and get 11 points.

Torpedo Armavir (4-3-1 and 13:9 goals)
Torpedo Armavir have won from the last 8 games away in the PFL Zone South 4, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 9 goals and get 15 points.

PFL Zone South Form Total As Guest Or Host

Spartak Nalchik (6-8-5 and 26:17 goals)
Spartak Nalchik have won from the last 19 games overall in the PFL Zone South 6, draws in 8 games and lost 5. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 26 to 17 goals and get 26 points.

Torpedo Armavir (15-3-1 and 42:10 goals)
Torpedo Armavir have won from the last 19 games overall in the PFL Zone South 15, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 42 to 10 goals and get 48 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone South)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Spartak Nalchik
Spartak Nalchik won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Torpedo Armavir
Torpedo Armavir won the last 11 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Spartak Nalchik
Spartak Nalchik won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 9 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Torpedo Armavir
Torpedo Armavir won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone South)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Spartak Nalchik played 4 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Home Team Torpedo Armavir played 5 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 11 games as Away Team Spartak Nalchik played 4 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Torpedo Armavir played 8 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 19 games overall in the PFL Zone South Spartak Nalchik played 8 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games overall in the PFL Zone South Torpedo Armavir played 19 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone South)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win