de
Home » H2H

FC Krasnodar II vs. Afips Afipsky Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from FC Krasnodar II and the last 10 Results from Afips Afipsky

FC Krasnodar II
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-22
H
Kuban Krasnodar II
4-0
17-11-07
G
Akademia Rostov
1-4
17-10-28
G
Afips Afipsky
2-1
17-10-21
H
Anzhi Makhachkala II
3-1
17-10-15
G
Mashuk-KMV
0-0
17-10-11
H
Druzhba
3-1
17-10-07
G
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk
2-1
17-10-03
G
Kuban Krasnodar II
0-5
17-09-30
G
SKA Rostov
0-0
17-09-25
H
Spartak Nalchik
4-2
Afips Afipsky
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-12
G
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk
1-3
17-11-08
H
Anzhi Makhachkala II
6-1
17-11-04
G
Druzhba
0-2
17-10-28
H
FC Krasnodar II
2-1
17-10-21
G
SKA Rostov
0-1
17-10-15
H
Spartak Nalchik
3-1
17-10-11
G
Angusht Nazran
0-2
17-10-06
H
Spartak Vladikavkaz
4-1
17-09-30
G
Legion Dynamo
0-1
17-09-23
H
Biolog Novokubansk
1-0

History between FC Krasnodar II and Afips Afipsky in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-28
Afips Afipsky
FC Krasnodar II
2-1
PFL Zone South
17-05-07
FC Krasnodar II
Afips Afipsky
2-1
PFL Zone South
16-10-16
Afips Afipsky
FC Krasnodar II
1-0
PFL Zone South
16-04-03
Afips Afipsky
FC Krasnodar II
1-1
PFL Zone South
15-08-25
FC Krasnodar II
Afips Afipsky
1-0
PFL Zone South

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game FC Krasnodar II vs. Afips Afipsky

In the last 18 games FC Krasnodar II played 13 games Over 2.5.
FC Krasnodar II have an Goal difference from 10:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 18 games Afips Afipsky played 6 games Over 2.5.
Afips Afipsky have an Goal difference from 11:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 52.78% chance that FC Krasnodar II and Afips Afipsky scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game FC Krasnodar II vs. Afips Afipsky

FC Krasnodar II 6-2-2
In last 10 games FC Krasnodar II won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw

Afips Afipsky 10-0-0
In last 10 games Afips Afipsky won 10 games, lost 0 games and played 0 games draw.

FC Krasnodar II - Afips Afipsky (30-10-60)
In this game the chance that FC Krasnodar II wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Afips Afipsky to win this game is 60%

Form in last 6 Games from FC Krasnodar II and Afips Afipsky

Last 6 Events At Home

FC Krasnodar II (3-0-0 and 10:2 goals)
FC Krasnodar II have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Afips Afipsky (3-0-0 and 11:3 goals)
Afips Afipsky have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

FC Krasnodar II (1-1-1 and 5:3 goals)
FC Krasnodar II have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Afips Afipsky (3-0-0 and 6:1 goals)
Afips Afipsky have won from the last 3 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 1 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

FC Krasnodar II (4-1-1 and 15:5 goals)
FC Krasnodar II have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 5 goals and get 13 points.

Afips Afipsky (6-0-0 and 17:4 goals)
Afips Afipsky has won from the last 6 games overall 6, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 4 goals and get 18 points.

Form in PFL Zone South from FC Krasnodar II and Afips Afipsky

PFL Zone South Form As A Host

FC Krasnodar II (8-0-0 and 27:5 goals)
FC Krasnodar II have won from the last 8 games at Home in the PFL Zone South 8, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 27 to 5 goals and get 24 points.

Afips Afipsky (8-1-0 and 23:6 goals)
Afips Afipsky have won from the last 9 games at Home in the PFL Zone South 8, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 6 goals and get 25 points.

PFL Zone South Form As A Guest

FC Krasnodar II (4-2-4 and 16:10 goals)
FC Krasnodar II have won from the last 10 games away in the PFL Zone South 4, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 10 goals and get 14 points.

Afips Afipsky (7-1-1 and 13:3 goals)
Afips Afipsky have won from the last 9 games away in the PFL Zone South 7, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 3 goals and get 22 points.

PFL Zone South Form Total As Guest Or Host

FC Krasnodar II (12-2-4 and 43:15 goals)
FC Krasnodar II have won from the last 18 games overall in the PFL Zone South 12, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 43 to 15 goals and get 38 points.

Afips Afipsky (15-2-1 and 36:9 goals)
Afips Afipsky have won from the last 18 games overall in the PFL Zone South 15, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 36 to 9 goals and get 47 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone South)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

FC Krasnodar II
FC Krasnodar II won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Afips Afipsky
Afips Afipsky won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

FC Krasnodar II
FC Krasnodar II won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Afips Afipsky
Afips Afipsky won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone South)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team FC Krasnodar II played 7 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Afips Afipsky played 5 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 10 games as Away Team FC Krasnodar II played 6 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team Afips Afipsky played 9 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 18 games overall in the PFL Zone South FC Krasnodar II played 13 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 18 games overall in the PFL Zone South Afips Afipsky played 18 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone South)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win