de
Home » H2H

Druzhba vs. Anzhi Makhachkala II Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Druzhba and the last 10 Results from Anzhi Makhachkala II

Druzhba
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-19
G
Kuban Krasnodar II
3-0
17-11-12
H
Akademia Rostov
1-0
17-11-08
G
Torpedo Armavir
3-0
17-11-04
H
Afips Afipsky
0-2
17-10-28
G
Anzhi Makhachkala II
0-1
17-10-21
H
Mashuk-KMV
1-0
17-10-15
G
FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk
5-0
17-10-11
G
FC Krasnodar II
3-1
17-10-07
H
SKA Rostov
0-3
17-09-30
G
Spartak Nalchik
0-0
Anzhi Makhachkala II
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-22
G
Spartak Vladikavkaz
1-0
17-11-19
G
Torpedo Armavir
3-1
17-11-08
G
Afips Afipsky
6-1
17-11-04
G
Mashuk-KMV
2-0
17-10-28
H
Druzhba
0-1
17-10-21
G
FC Krasnodar II
3-1
17-10-15
H
SKA Rostov
0-0
17-10-11
G
Spartak Nalchik
3-0
17-10-07
H
Angusht Nazran
4-0
17-10-03
G
Dinamo Stavropol
1-0

History between Druzhba and Anzhi Makhachkala II in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-28
Anzhi Makhachkala II
Druzhba
0-1
PFL Zone South

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Druzhba vs. Anzhi Makhachkala II

In the last 19 games Druzhba played 10 games Over 2.5.
Druzhba have an Goal difference from 2:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 18 games Anzhi Makhachkala II played 8 games Over 2.5.
Anzhi Makhachkala II have an Goal difference from 0:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 48.54% chance that Druzhba and Anzhi Makhachkala II scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Druzhba vs. Anzhi Makhachkala II

Druzhba 3-1-6
In last 10 games Druzhba won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw

Anzhi Makhachkala II 1-1-8
In last 10 games Anzhi Makhachkala II won 1 games, lost 8 games and played 1 games draw.

Druzhba - Anzhi Makhachkala II (55-10-35)
In this game the chance that Druzhba wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Anzhi Makhachkala II to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Druzhba and Anzhi Makhachkala II

Last 6 Events At Home

Druzhba (2-0-1 and 2:2 goals)
Druzhba have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Anzhi Makhachkala II (1-0-0 and 0:1 goals)
Anzhi Makhachkala II have won from the last 1 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Druzhba (1-0-2 and 1:6 goals)
Druzhba have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 6 goals and get 3 points.

Anzhi Makhachkala II (0-0-5 and 3:15 goals)
Anzhi Makhachkala II have won from the last 5 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 5. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 15 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Druzhba (3-0-3 and 3:8 goals)
Druzhba have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 8 goals and get 9 points.

Anzhi Makhachkala II (1-0-5 and 3:16 goals)
Anzhi Makhachkala II has won from the last 6 games overall 1, draws in 0 games and lost 5. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 16 goals and get 3 points.

Form in PFL Zone South from Druzhba and Anzhi Makhachkala II

PFL Zone South Form As A Host

Druzhba (5-0-4 and 8:9 goals)
Druzhba have won from the last 9 games at Home in the PFL Zone South 5, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 9 goals and get 15 points.

Anzhi Makhachkala II (3-3-3 and 13:8 goals)
Anzhi Makhachkala II have won from the last 9 games at Home in the PFL Zone South 3, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 8 goals and get 12 points.

PFL Zone South Form As A Guest

Druzhba (2-2-6 and 7:23 goals)
Druzhba have won from the last 10 games away in the PFL Zone South 2, draws in 2 games and lost 6. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 23 goals and get 8 points.

Anzhi Makhachkala II (1-0-8 and 7:22 goals)
Anzhi Makhachkala II have won from the last 9 games away in the PFL Zone South 1, draws in 0 games and lost 8. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 22 goals and get 3 points.

PFL Zone South Form Total As Guest Or Host

Druzhba (7-2-10 and 15:32 goals)
Druzhba have won from the last 19 games overall in the PFL Zone South 7, draws in 2 games and lost 10. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 32 goals and get 23 points.

Anzhi Makhachkala II (4-3-11 and 20:30 goals)
Anzhi Makhachkala II have won from the last 18 games overall in the PFL Zone South 4, draws in 3 games and lost 11. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 30 goals and get 15 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone South)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Druzhba
Druzhba won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Anzhi Makhachkala II
Anzhi Makhachkala II won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Druzhba
Druzhba won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Anzhi Makhachkala II
Anzhi Makhachkala II won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone South)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 9 games as Home Team Druzhba played 3 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Anzhi Makhachkala II played 3 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 10 games as Away Team Druzhba played 7 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team Anzhi Makhachkala II played 9 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 19 games overall in the PFL Zone South Druzhba played 10 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 18 games overall in the PFL Zone South Anzhi Makhachkala II played 18 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone South)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win