de
Home » H2H

Dinamo Briansk vs. Ararat Moscow Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Dinamo Briansk and the last 10 Results from Ararat Moscow

Dinamo Briansk
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-11
H
Strogino
0-2
17-11-04
G
Sokol Saratov
1-0
17-10-28
H
Metalurg Lypetsk
2-0
17-10-21
G
Energomash Belgorod
4-0
17-10-14
H
Zorky Krasnogorsk
2-0
17-10-07
G
Ararat Moscow
1-0
17-10-04
G
Strogino
6-2
17-09-30
G
Torpedo Moscow
0-0
17-09-23
H
Zvezda Ryazan
4-0
17-09-16
G
Zenit Penza
0-3
Ararat Moscow
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-11
H
Energomash Belgorod
1-0
17-11-04
G
Khimik Novomoskovsk
0-0
17-10-28
H
Saturn Ramenskoye
2-0
17-10-21
G
Kaluga
0-1
17-10-14
H
FC Rotor Volgograd II
2-0
17-10-07
H
Dinamo Briansk
1-0
17-10-01
G
Strogino
1-2
17-09-25
H
Torpedo Moscow
3-2
17-09-21
H
SKA-Energiya
1-2
17-09-16
H
Sokol Saratov
4-0

History between Dinamo Briansk and Ararat Moscow in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-07
Ararat Moscow
Dinamo Briansk
1-0
PFL Zone Center

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Dinamo Briansk vs. Ararat Moscow

In the last 17 games Dinamo Briansk played 8 games Over 2.5.
Dinamo Briansk have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 17 games Ararat Moscow played 9 games Over 2.5.
Ararat Moscow have an Goal difference from 6:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 50% chance that Dinamo Briansk and Ararat Moscow scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Dinamo Briansk vs. Ararat Moscow

Dinamo Briansk 4-1-5
In last 10 games Dinamo Briansk won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw

Ararat Moscow 8-1-1
In last 10 games Ararat Moscow won 8 games, lost 1 games and played 1 games draw.

Dinamo Briansk - Ararat Moscow (25-10-65)
In this game the chance that Dinamo Briansk wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Ararat Moscow to win this game is 65%

Form in last 6 Games from Dinamo Briansk and Ararat Moscow

Last 6 Events At Home

Dinamo Briansk (2-0-1 and 4:2 goals)
Dinamo Briansk have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Ararat Moscow (4-0-0 and 6:0 goals)
Ararat Moscow have won from the last 4 games at home 4, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 0 goals and get 12 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Dinamo Briansk (0-0-3 and 0:6 goals)
Dinamo Briansk have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 6 goals and get 0 points.

Ararat Moscow (1-1-0 and 1:0 goals)
Ararat Moscow have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Dinamo Briansk (2-0-4 and 4:8 goals)
Dinamo Briansk have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 8 goals and get 6 points.

Ararat Moscow (5-1-0 and 7:0 goals)
Ararat Moscow has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 0 goals and get 16 points.

Form in PFL Zone Center from Dinamo Briansk and Ararat Moscow

PFL Zone Center Form As A Host

Dinamo Briansk (6-0-2 and 16:4 goals)
Dinamo Briansk have won from the last 8 games at Home in the PFL Zone Center 6, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 4 goals and get 18 points.

Ararat Moscow (9-1-0 and 23:4 goals)
Ararat Moscow have won from the last 10 games at Home in the PFL Zone Center 9, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 4 goals and get 28 points.

PFL Zone Center Form As A Guest

Dinamo Briansk (2-1-6 and 9:16 goals)
Dinamo Briansk have won from the last 9 games away in the PFL Zone Center 2, draws in 1 games and lost 6. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 16 goals and get 7 points.

Ararat Moscow (5-2-0 and 11:4 goals)
Ararat Moscow have won from the last 7 games away in the PFL Zone Center 5, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 4 goals and get 17 points.

PFL Zone Center Form Total As Guest Or Host

Dinamo Briansk (8-1-8 and 25:20 goals)
Dinamo Briansk have won from the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone Center 8, draws in 1 games and lost 8. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 25 to 20 goals and get 25 points.

Ararat Moscow (14-3-0 and 34:8 goals)
Ararat Moscow have won from the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone Center 14, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 34 to 8 goals and get 45 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone Center)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Dinamo Briansk
Dinamo Briansk won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Ararat Moscow
Ararat Moscow won the last 10 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Dinamo Briansk
Dinamo Briansk won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Ararat Moscow
Ararat Moscow won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone Center)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Dinamo Briansk played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Home Team Ararat Moscow played 5 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Dinamo Briansk played 5 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Ararat Moscow played 7 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone Center Dinamo Briansk played 8 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone Center Ararat Moscow played 17 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone Center)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win