de
Home » H2H

Kaluga vs. Sokol Saratov Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Kaluga and the last 10 Results from Sokol Saratov

Kaluga
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-11
G
Zvezda Ryazan
3-0
17-11-04
H
Zenit Penza
0-0
17-10-28
G
Khimik Novomoskovsk
3-0
17-10-21
H
Ararat Moscow
0-1
17-10-14
H
Strogino
1-0
17-10-07
G
Sokol Saratov
2-1
17-09-30
H
Metalurg Lypetsk
0-1
17-09-23
G
Energomash Belgorod
2-0
17-09-16
H
Saturn Ramenskoye
1-4
17-09-08
G
Zorky Krasnogorsk
2-1
Sokol Saratov
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-11
G
Zorky Krasnogorsk
5-1
17-11-04
H
Dinamo Briansk
1-0
17-10-27
G
Torpedo Moscow
3-1
17-10-21
H
Zvezda Ryazan
0-3
17-10-14
G
Khimik Novomoskovsk
2-2
17-10-07
H
Kaluga
2-1
17-09-30
G
FC Rotor Volgograd II
0-4
17-09-23
H
Strogino
3-2
17-09-16
G
Ararat Moscow
4-0
17-09-09
G
Metalurg Lypetsk
0-1

History between Kaluga and Sokol Saratov in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-07
Sokol Saratov
Kaluga
2-1
PFL Zone Center
14-06-05
Kaluga
Sokol Saratov
0-0
Professional Football League Zone Center
13-07-16
Sokol Saratov
Kaluga
2-0
Professional Football League Zone Center
13-05-11
Sokol Saratov
Kaluga
3-0
Second Division Center
12-09-14
Kaluga
Sokol Saratov
0-0
Second Division Center
12-04-23
Sokol Saratov
Kaluga
2-1
Second Division Center
11-08-17
Kaluga
Sokol Saratov
0-1
Second Division Center
11-05-22
Sokol Saratov
Kaluga
1-1
Second Division Center

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Kaluga vs. Sokol Saratov

In the last 17 games Kaluga played 7 games Over 2.5.
Kaluga have an Goal difference from 1:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 17 games Sokol Saratov played 10 games Over 2.5.
Sokol Saratov have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 50% chance that Kaluga and Sokol Saratov scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Kaluga vs. Sokol Saratov

Kaluga 1-1-8
In last 10 games Kaluga won 1 games, lost 8 games and played 1 games draw

Sokol Saratov 5-1-4
In last 10 games Sokol Saratov won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw.

Kaluga - Sokol Saratov (25-10-65)
In this game the chance that Kaluga wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Sokol Saratov to win this game is 65%

Form in last 6 Games from Kaluga and Sokol Saratov

Last 6 Events At Home

Kaluga (1-1-1 and 1:1 goals)
Kaluga have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Sokol Saratov (3-0-0 and 3:4 goals)
Sokol Saratov have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Kaluga (0-0-3 and 1:8 goals)
Kaluga have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 8 goals and get 0 points.

Sokol Saratov (0-1-2 and 4:10 goals)
Sokol Saratov have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 10 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Kaluga (1-1-4 and 2:9 goals)
Kaluga have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 9 goals and get 4 points.

Sokol Saratov (3-1-2 and 7:14 goals)
Sokol Saratov has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 14 goals and get 10 points.

Form in PFL Zone Center from Kaluga and Sokol Saratov

PFL Zone Center Form As A Host

Kaluga (3-2-4 and 5:9 goals)
Kaluga have won from the last 9 games at Home in the PFL Zone Center 3, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 9 goals and get 11 points.

Sokol Saratov (4-3-1 and 10:8 goals)
Sokol Saratov have won from the last 8 games at Home in the PFL Zone Center 4, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 8 goals and get 15 points.

PFL Zone Center Form As A Guest

Kaluga (1-1-6 and 9:15 goals)
Kaluga have won from the last 8 games away in the PFL Zone Center 1, draws in 1 games and lost 6. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 15 goals and get 4 points.

Sokol Saratov (2-1-6 and 13:22 goals)
Sokol Saratov have won from the last 9 games away in the PFL Zone Center 2, draws in 1 games and lost 6. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 22 goals and get 7 points.

PFL Zone Center Form Total As Guest Or Host

Kaluga (4-3-10 and 14:24 goals)
Kaluga have won from the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone Center 4, draws in 3 games and lost 10. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 24 goals and get 15 points.

Sokol Saratov (6-4-7 and 23:30 goals)
Sokol Saratov have won from the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone Center 6, draws in 4 games and lost 7. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 30 goals and get 22 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone Center)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Kaluga
Kaluga won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Sokol Saratov
Sokol Saratov won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Kaluga
Kaluga won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Sokol Saratov
Sokol Saratov won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone Center)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 9 games as Home Team Kaluga played 1 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team Sokol Saratov played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Kaluga played 6 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team Sokol Saratov played 9 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone Center Kaluga played 7 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone Center Sokol Saratov played 17 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone Center)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win